Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff

3 posters

Go down

The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff Empty The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello, Ruby here. I am going to be talking about the history of AKA. Settle down, get a glass of coffee, and get ready for a very lackluster adventure!

Basically, it started with a lad named Jif. He made this academy with another person named Yuna. After Yuna kinda turned crazy, Jif handed over ownership to other people. Time passes and Mets is in control He leaves for a long time, then more time passes. Someone got the password to an admin account, destroyed aka, then aka was left to die, or so everyone thought.

The four of us are rebuilding this academy to be even better than it once was. I have been at the original aka when there was only 20 members or so. Before the academy was destroyed, it had over 800 members. My goal, along with the other admins, is to bring this site to become marvelous. More Yugioh. More Wars. More Roleplays. More enjoyment for all! Now for staff introductions from my perspective!

Ruby (OpTic MiDNiTE) : Me. Duh. I am now the new owner of aka due to the fact Eric shifted ownership to me. I have been at aka from the near beginning and I can't wait to see this place grow.

Luna (Führer Lunarnox): My trusty Waifu and another veteran of aka. She has been on the site for a long time as well. A great admin and person, also a feisty one Wink

Eric (MetsRule97): Previous owner of aka and probably the oldest one there out of all of us. He joined with near to 10 people on the site. Now an admin, he is a great person Very Happy

Dazo: A new staff member, wasnt at the old aka though. We love him the same though <3. He is our main coder and also a great person Razz

Anyway, thats it. Peace

Ruby~
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff Empty Re: The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff

Post by UKITAKE Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Thanks for the fantastic story. XD
Good luck for the academy anyway.
I wish I can help
UKITAKE
UKITAKE

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff Empty Re: The Introduction of Alpha Knight Academy + Staff

Post by Dazo Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:47 am

UKITAKE wrote:Thanks for the fantastic story. XD
Good luck for the academy anyway.
I wish I can help
There is nothing you can do right now, but there will be some things you could do to help later Smile
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down