Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA's Recruiting Event

3 posters

Go down

AKA's Recruiting Event Empty AKA's Recruiting Event

Post by Dazo Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:43 am

AKA's Recruiting Event

AKA's Recruiting Event KVfyeeW

Howdy Guest! Welcome to AKA's Recruiting Event!

For this, the rules are self explanatory. Invite people onto the site! I don't care where you invite these people from, if they are randoms on DN or your friends. You can even go to other academies and try to get people from there. Be smart about it if your going to get members from other academies though. This event will last until the end of February. All recruits before the date that this event was posted on will not count. You can find the page to confirm your awards here.

Prizes
Prizes may end up changing. Most likely not though.
1 recruit: 75 Credits
2 recruits: 150 Credits + Userbar
AKA's Recruiting Event 0S6cDQh
4 recruits: 300 Credits + Userbar
AKA's Recruiting Event V4dkvic
6 Recruits: 450 Credits + Userbar
AKA's Recruiting Event 2JlnKbu
8 Recruits: 600 Credits + Userbar
AKA's Recruiting Event CM2Xlsv
10 Recruits: 950 Credits + Userbar + A temporary "Recruiter" usergroup. This usergroup will go away by the time the event ends.
AKA's Recruiting Event G91QXlh
Good Luck, and happy recruiting!
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA's Recruiting Event Empty Re: AKA's Recruiting Event

Post by hazmah Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 am

Although I understand that I'm posting more than half a month after the event started, I have to state my disagreement to how long the recruiter status will be for. Let's say I recruit 1 member per day, then by the 16th I'd have my ten. Only allowing me to have 12 days of enjoyment, when I've recruited for a little less than it. It should've been permanent cos 10 members is quite a bit. And yes, I know this event is dead and practically over.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:09 pm

hazmah wrote:Although I understand that I'm posting more than half a month after the event started, I have to state my disagreement to how long the recruiter status will be for. Let's say I recruit 1 member per day, then by the 16th I'd have my ten. Only allowing me to have 12 days of enjoyment, when I've recruited for a little less than it. It should've been permanent cos 10 members is quite a bit. And yes, I know this event is dead and practically over.
It's over in about 9 days, and to be honest, I might not get rid of the group till a week after the event is over. That is assuming more people reach the 10 recruits milestone.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Honestly after 10 people recruiters should be asked if they want to be a permanent recruiter and have some sort of quota to meet every week to stay recruiter.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Asgore Dreemurr wrote:Honestly after 10 people recruiters should be asked if they want to be a permanent recruiter and have some sort of quota to meet every week to stay recruiter.
I am down for that as well, but I HATE having the recruiter usergroup. The reason for this is because it's really just a pointless and unneeded usergroup. So if there was a way around this without having the recruiter usergroup, then I might consider it.

Also, don't say free VIP, if you get the recruiter usergroup, you're probably going to end up having enough credits to buy it anyways.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:20 pm

I honestly just wanna keep the silver color and recruit like 3 people a week or something. It is a bit pointless though, but meh. (I love this color.)
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:03 am

Now that the event is over, we're going to be doing it again!

This means the milestones for every individual who has participated has been reset, and we'll do the event all over again!

If you currently have the recruiter usergroup, it will last for a week then be taken away.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down