Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Roleplay Ideas Interest Check

+6
Jet Valentine
YoungX
Dazo
Tamashii
Firebreath
Asgore Dreemurr
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which would you participate in?

Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 Empty Roleplay Ideas Interest Check

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Which of the following RPs would you be interested in joining? I want to know before I go into the shop and buy an RP and submit it to approval. Fire is a little demotivated right now, as we know, so I feel like he deserves a break and let himself unwind and NOT be the DM of a largely regulated RP, which can be extremely stressful.

Just pick one, and explain why you want it. Or, any suggestions and edits to current ideas in the polls. I choose the DMs, which will more than likely be Luna and Necruta. They're great.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Ideas Interest Check - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Ideas Interest Check

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Once I am done with the character creation sheet AND the roleplay is accepted. I will post when it is done. Please be patient.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by riot1man Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:57 pm

I presume anyone can join once this has been created and you successfully purchase the RP?
riot1man
riot1man

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:45 am

Gunlocke was rejected for being too complex. I'm gonna dumb it down a bit to make it easier to manage since it might be too hard to DM. I'll resubmit it until I get it right. Have some patience, please.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2