Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Spirit Dunce 2 (SF2 Parody)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirit Dunce 2 (SF2 Parody)

Post by YoungX on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Ok bois and grills it's April Fools so I decided to come up with something fun for today.

Enjoy.

Spirit Dunce 2:

Spirit Dunce 2

Plays:

Declan: The spiritvolution is up and coming, did you see did you hear did you know it was coming? Our spirit destiny starts today let me hear you say!!

Echo: Declan can you fucking stop rapping? For fucks sake I'm trying to listen to Linkin Park! 

Plays:

Declan: Sorry dawg just chillin to the dank beats honkey! 

Echo: Well could you at least do it somewhere else? Ever since you started listening to that stupid digimon rap you've been rapping none stop. I swear this reminds me of the time I let Katz shop at Hot Topic.

Flashback at Hot Topic

Katz: Ugh hey Aunt Echo... (Goth like)

Echo: Holy shit Katz what the fuck are you wearing!?

Katz: It's like black leather man... like god woman...

Echo: And what the hell is wrong with your hair?! It's like pointy and shit! What are you from YuGiOh?

Katz: Ugh this is like the in man.. Don't cramp on my style god... Now I'm like gonna go brood and drink orange juice and shit...

Flashback ends

Echo: It took 3 months before he realized that being Goth was fucking stupid. 

Declan: Well aight dawg. Catch you on the flippity flip E-dawg! 

Echo: Yeah sure...whatever.

Real intro:

A little while later...

Echo: Ah thank god, now I can enjoy some peace and quiet...

Jade: Yo Echo.

Echo:... (Sigh) What do you want Jade?

Jade: Just here to tell you that our series got put on hold again.

Echo: What? Oh for fucks sake again?! This is like what the third time or something?

Jade: Yeah probably I stopped caring to count.

Echo: Great now it's gonna take fucking forever to get back, and once we do nobodies gonna do anything! 

Jade: It's kind of like LittleKuriboh everytime he releases a new episode, only people actually flock and watch it.

Echo: Ugh.... So what's everyone else doing?

Jade: Well Cylon's decided to go on a Furry convention to find more people like him. Yeah... it turns out it wasn't what he expected.

Flashback (Anthrocon)

Cylon: Ah finally Anthrocon! Now I can meet other Wulfen's like me. Hey there you a fellow Wulfen?

Furry Con-goer: Oh yeah! I totally am with the wolf spirit man! Oh hey here you should check out my deviantart account and fanfic page!

Cylon: Oh sure. I"m not sure what this has to do with anything, but- OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!

Furry Con-goer: Oh and and nice costume man. Where did you get that fake fur from? Oh hey another furry! (Starts doing disturbing furry things with other furry) 

Cylon: .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Flashback ends

Jade: Yeah it took weeks of Therapy to get him back to normal... Oh but Nox managed to make a brainwashing cult!

Echo:  Oh great wonderful a brainwashing cult. It's just what this series needed...

Jade: Yeah I heard there's like at least 1000 members! Hell she invited me once to one of their spiritual meetings it was kind of cool.

Flashback (Spiritual Meeting)

Nox: Fellow members of the Order of Nox! The hour is upon us. Tonight we strike with a burning vengeance against the Rich! And all those who oppose shall die a burning and horrific death... Now any questions?

Member #1: Yeah so when do we like finish? Cause I have to leave at around 9 for like a D&D meeting.

Nox: You can leave once we finish dealing with the rich! Now... any other IMPORTANT questions?

Member #2: Yeah can I go to the bathroom? I drank all the juice.

Nox: What?! Who the HELL brought juice?! I swear to god no one is going to take us seriously is we're all FUCKING AROUND!!!

Member #3: I have a question!

Nox: Oh for the love of GOD! This better be important!

Member #3: So when is Taob coming back-AAAAAAAAAAAA (Gets stabbed)

Nox: ..... ANY QUESTIONS?

Flashback Ends

Jade: Yep it was pretty cool.

Echo: Yeah whatever. It seems everyone's doing their own thing. God everytime this series gets put on hold theres nothing to do!

Jade: Then why not do something about it?

Echo: ... Hmmm your right. I COULD do something about it. I'll be back I have some important things to take care of....

*Echo goes to Firebreath's house

Jade: Well time to go on the internet. I have some RP to do on Taob!

Fin

Ending song:

Last edited by YoungX on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Dunce 2 (SF2 Parody)

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:32 pm

PLEASE do more. I love this. XD. Now do the rest of the cast, mostly the parents and stuff.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:39 am

I feel like all my character will do is sleep and occasionally wake up, then go back to sleep again.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:18 am

That's because that's what she does in the first place...
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 am

That's because that's what she does in the first place...
Savage.

But I can see that Nox is seriously gonna be a funny character here. I'm just imagining this entire abridged animated.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 am

Personly I'm not a fan. I was never big into the parody style and when I see my character parodied in a way where he sings a song I hate of a series I despise, it drives me away. But that's moreso personal bias.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top