Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

+6
Videns
necruta
Trini
Firebreath
soul kitten
Valkoor
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] Empty Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Spoiler:
Gold:

Last edited by Asgore Dreemurr on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] Empty Re: Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

Post by Sentinelle Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] Fnrh1HU

Unlike nearly everyone else, Cress wasn't exactly baking.
Familiarity with her weapon felt like it had made her somewhat resistant to extreme heat or cold, though she didn't come across cold very often these days. She could just as easily have popped a pill to cool down even further, but felt that was probably a waste. She shouldered her bag. All that was really in there was a few changes of clothes, a book and an empty canteen of water. She kept her weapons and pills in separate pockets to keep them from getting stolen.
So why had she accepted the call to arms? Well, at first it felt like she had had nothing better to do, and that doing something productive to relieve her boredom was killing two birds with one stone. But she did kill monsters for a living...so maybe her services would actually be required.
"All volunteers of the Haven Magium Recovery Project may now embark. Stay safe!"

Cress' head turned to the voice in question, only to find a speaker on a pole and a run-down dirt path. Time to embark, she supposed, but she was a little hesitant to get going.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:22 pm

As the sun beat furiously upon the gates and all around it, a lone figure, sitting and leaning against the gate itself, smiled at the sound of the expedition's beginning. The figure, dressed in clothes far too inappropriate for this kind of weather: A black tuxedo with black dress pants, a white undershirt, a black tie and black dress shoes; tilted his fedora back some along with his head, for in his right hand he held a peculiar brown bottle with a small amount of liquid within that he down once his head was back. The liquid caused him to shudder contently, and as he tossed the bottle to the side it made a noticeable shattering sound. Standing up, the figure brushed off his pants of the dirt he had been sitting on and adjusted his previously-tilted up white mask--a mask with two sideways crescents for eyes and a thicker crescent-shaped smile at the bottom--over his mouth. With a stretch of the arms, the figure checked his weapon at his side: A sleek dark grey modified revolver, as well as its additional barrel that he kept along his other pocket. All six shots were loaded, and as he placed his hands in his pockets he began to walk along the trail, merrily humming a delightful tune to himself.

The beating sun seemed to have no effect on the man. He was used to dressing nicely in all sorts of weather, so he tended to get used to it fairly quickly. All he focused on right now was accomplishing his mission, getting his money and wasting that money on good booze and delightful women.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Luri didn't feel much of the heat. With her days living in the slums she grew accostomed to being constantly fried by the relentless sun. She would bob her head back and forth with boredom while tilting her massive lance back and forth. She watched the head bob side to side. She wore very little clothing, mostly just covering her extremities. Brown cloth and leather straps with matching tight combat panties and bra, along with brown tactical leggings that ended in boots and a very small jacket that was basically just sleeves. Cartriges strapped to her legging around the upper thigh, which held her extra Magium pills, the magium pill case, a half-full canteen, cigarettes, and a needle with thread. Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] 200px-RocketLanceDarkheart

Once the sound of the voice range in her ears a crooked smile formed upon her ebony-painted lips. She adjusted the goggles on her head to help prevent her flowing hair to get in her face as she started on the path. "This'll be fun..." She said with a grin as she popped a cigarette into her mouth.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Vanix sat a small distance away from most the crowd, his head hung low and concealing what little you could normally see of his face. He had been like that for a while now, just sitting and waiting. Anyone who didn't know better might have even though he had fallen asleep. The moment the speaker sounded, though, he slowly rose up, already aware of what was about to be said. They could finally get going.

He brushed himself off, his sleek suit clinging to his lithe frame. A top hat, black gloves, and dress shoes made it impossible for anyone to see much of what he looked like. All they would be able to see were two icy blue and feminine eyes, framed by strands of long, messy black hair and pale, smooth skin. The mask itself was unsettling; it was akin to half a gas mask, something you might see someone wearing during the apocalypse. All things considered, though, that wasn't entirely off what was happening.

He moved slowly towards the group, until he had begun walking with the rest of the volunteers. His simple, leather scabbard hung at the side of his waist, the handle of the sword sheathed by it still visible. It had a copper tint to it, but beyond that there wasn't much you could tell about it. Vanix let out a small sigh, which sounded unusually robotic and static due to the mask. He positioned himself near the back, but not quite there, and walked at the side of the procession.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Seeing that the others were starting to love, Cress decided that she would do the same, rising from her seat and starting off. Seeing as how everyone wished to stray to the back of the group, she quickly ended up at the front, though she didn't pay it much mind.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Elaine knelt in prayer even as the speaker announced they're journey to begin as she had been since arriving at the gate. She had arrived in Haven just a few days ago on her pilgrimage and heard of their call for aid and felt compelled to offer her assistance. Offering one final prayer to her Lord, Elaine rose to her feet, brushed her fingertips over the hilt of her sword and started down the path with the other volunteers. Glancing around she took note of her companions for the first time and felt a desire to spread the word of her Lord to them as soon as possible. Elaine first made her way to a young woman at the front of the group, "Miss, miss, I'd like to tell you about the Great Lord!"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Cress raised an eyebroww at the woman who'd just approached her. She couldn't say she wasn't a little weirded out by the sudden gesture, but she'd learned people expressed themselves in different ways.
"Great Lord? Okay, what about?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:00 pm

It seemed like time has been on a stand still, maybe it was the heat or maybe it was the wait for this expedition to begin. One way or another Savannah looked like a dried up sponge as she lays flat on her face with one hand raised high, all in a vain search for water. She has been here for days, but she failed to take into account how much water she would drink. All hope seemed lost for her until the a okay for this expedition was given. Springing into action she runs towards the gate at full speed while yelling for water.

"Water water water water water water," yelled Savannah just as she looses her footing and falls flat on her face while sliding on the ground towards a group of people.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Kane was sitting on a rock waiting for something to happen, he was calm and his forehead showed signs of sweating. The voice coming from the doors sounded weird to him, and a bit sketchy. Standing up he started walking with the rest of the group, he didn't really feel a need to talk to them, there was no point. What they were doing would do it by itself.

Kane was wearing clothing that wasn't really for the type of heat he was in but he didn't care. He was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt that seemed a bit big on him going a couple more inches below his waist and his pants were black.

Kane was already wearing his gauntlets, he'd been wearing them ever since he left the village. It was a gift from the village elder El Dimado, he had only used it a couple of times before coming to Haven, but he already got the gist of the weapon, already learning new techniques and ways to use it.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:52 pm

The man wearing the white mask had turned his head and noticed the female that was screaming for water. Straying from the path a bit, he took his hands out of his pockets and walked over to her, kneeling down in front of her. He stared for a couple of seconds, as if analyzing her, remaining silent until he reached into his jacket and pulled out a rectangular black object with a silver cap upon it. He put it down in front of her face.

"It's not water, but it's better. Nothing quite like the taste of pure unadulterated booze to get me goin' every day." The man chuckled out loud, his voice matching the demeanor his mask gave off.

"If you're gonna drink I suggest ya hurry before we both get left behind. We wouldn't want that in this heat."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Luri yawned and walked in long strides without bending her knees. She was bored, and it showed. Her hands were held at the back of her head, which also held her large lance sideways. "So.." She whispered as she walked behind the two women of the group. "You're one of those right?" She directed towards Elaine.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Savannah jumps up in excitement as she chugs down the drink. She puts the cap back on as she hands it back to the man before her.

"Why thank you sir I felt like I was dying back there,"said Savannah as she reaches her arm forward in order to shake this man's hand,"My name is Savannah but people call me Savan for short."
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:05 pm

The male looked at the female who just chugged an entire flask of straight liquor up and down for several seconds. Slowly he shook her hand.

"Uh...yeah uh...The name's Alexander. You um...You gonna be okay..? That was straight booze and you're already dehydrated..."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:26 pm

"It is a plesure to meet you Alexander," said Savannah as she happily shakes his hand," no need to worry about me I can handle my booze well."

After she says this Savannah almost loses her footing but quickly gets herself together. "Have you seen anyone else come through here," asked Savannah as she wonders were the others are
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Alexander adjusted his fedora and pointed to the group that was now several yards ahead of the two of them.

"That's all of 'em. Come, let us speed to the front! I see a couple of ladies up there who need to be accompanied by my...suave...compassion." Almost like a cartoon character, Alexander immediately ran off to speed up to the front of the group, where he marched alongside the three girls--One with a particularly long rod, what seemed to be a zealot from what he had overheard, and a quiet girl.

"Hellooooo ladies..." Alexander said to the three of them as they walked.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Cress' attention flitted to the right at the man who had just approached. "Hey, what up? I like your hat." She said, still paying attention to whatever the other woman had to say as she lifted her hair from behind her and pushed it outwards, letting it loose.

@Tamashii
@Führer Lunarnox
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:38 am

Elaine beamed with delight at more people coming to hear of the Lord under the mask she wore, completely oblivious to Alexander's tone. "Oh yay, more people to hear His Word!" Addressing Luri she said, "If by 'one of those' you mean a devote follower of our Lord, who art in Paradise, then yes! I most certainly am!"

Now addressing the rest of those who followed her she continued. "As I was just about to tell this young lady here I follow the teachings of the benevolent Lord, who will one day reveal himself to us. When He does His Love will wash across this barren world and all the Faithful will be saved from this wretched land and He will bring us to Paradise!" Elaine spoke fervently, her hands clasped in front of her chest. "You too, must let the Lord's Love into your being so you may be saved and experience eternal bliss in the Paradise of the Lord's making!"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:54 am

Cress raised an eyebrow. "O...kay? Doesn't sound too bad." She thought about how religions worked. Somehow this 'Lord' thing sounded really foreign to her, and maybe even to the woman preaching about him.
"He has yet to reveal himself...so do you even know his name? Or can you just not speak it or something?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 am

Alexander raised his eyebrow, though it could not be seen due to his mask. This zealot was peculiar and very interesting to him, but no one worth hitting on. The word "Paradise" also peaked his interest further, but he said nothing to her. Instead he focused on the other girls; he slid between them and wrapped his arms around their shoulders, pulling them closer to him as they walked.

"Now now we can worry about this religious stuff later. More important is introductions, am I right? I mean if we're all in this together, we might as well get to know each other. I am Alexander--your suave, yet dubious man of honor m'ladies. To whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting you lovely ladies?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 am

Vanix had been listening intently to the group ahead, his head tilted in curiosity. The speak of a benevolent God especially piqued his interest; it was a wonder people believed in such blasphemous ideals. He began to speed his walking, until he was walking alongside the rest of the group, eyes settling on Alexander as he introduced himself. He waited patiently, either expecting the others to introduce themselves before he spoke up or if they spoke to him first.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:28 am

One could almost feel the scowl Elaine gave Alexander. "She asked a question about the Lord and I am obliged to answer it! Nothing is more important than hearing of the wonders of the Lord!"

Elaine turned her attention to Cress, her voice taking on a much lighter tone, "No, I do not know his name. Only the Archon, Chosen of the Lord and head of my order knows the Lord's name. However I am on a pilgrimage in hopes of being Chosen by the Lord and becoming the next Archon."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:26 am

"Ooh I love hearing about religions! Always so weirdly interesting." She smiled brightly, tapping her heavy lance on her shoulder. However, once the male slid between her and Cress, she side. "Touch me again and your teeth will be shoved up your dick hole." He hated being hit on, mostly because she's the one who normally does it! Though, she did not bother to take the man's arm off her. His charm for some reason made it so she didn't immediately want to punch him.

"So, what are your guy's name? I'm Luri, Luri White. Maybe you and I can talk more about your 'Lord' later eh?" She said to Elaine.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:13 am

"You believe in a god, yet you don't even know his name," laughed Savannah as she walks towards the group while laughing loudly," and to top it off his chosen archon only knows his name, wow this sounds like such a pile of garbage!"

Savannah continued to laugh as she was rolling on the ground while having a smug grin on her face. "Well all jokes aside, my name is Savannah..pleasure to meet you all,"said Savannah as she reaches her hand forward in order to shake the others hand.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:40 am

Ousay had been walking in the far back of the group looking at a broken pink necklace that was given to him by one of his little sisters. He took his hoodie down revealing his coco brown skin and his snow white hair. The sweltering heat had always bothered him but his years of working out in the sun had given him a tolerance. 
  Ousay looked up at the group that he had joined in the expedition....they were something alright...Ousay only knew one person and that was the girl in the very front, they had met a couple of times while he was helping around the town. Just as eager as he was leave he already wanted to come back to his orphanage. But he had to do this because the money that was being offered was enough to get what his adoptive family needed, and Ousay wouldn't have to go on the streets looking for jobs as often. He could use that time with the kids. 
  As Ousay walked the giant lumbering sword on his back made heavy metallic clanking sounds. Due to his higher then average muscle mass Ousay had wanted to take a heavy weapon with him, the giant atlas gave him a sense of grounding.

Swordclaim:

Last edited by Trini on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next