Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

We need a set system.

4 posters

Go down

We need a set system. Empty We need a set system.

Post by Firebreath Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Ok. I mentioned this for Roleplaying, but we need one for the whole academy. We need a post explaining how this academy works, we need a system that plays with the academy, that gives people a reason to come back. A good system in itself will keep people in the same place for a long time. A fair system. Idk yet. Like we got something going on now, but no one is putting in their work for this to work. its dead yet not dead. We need to make it work, we need a system that gives us a reason to do it. Im sry guys. But we are LAZY fucks. And dont usually have the need to recruit for free. So lets get a credit system going. For every recruit that stays longer than a week. You get 50. After 2 weeks. 100. Then its done, at that point the recruit should be set.

Just now valk mentioned "We need a more consistent way of making credits" Which goes into this. We need a credits system like the economy of america xD. We could all start with 300 credits, that way we can start making shops of things and start creating "Small buisnesses". Just an idea. We got a tournament system going, but no one is on to do that, or at least its weak. Not strong. We need a strong tournament system. That helps the dueling side of this academy. Nec is working on the ROleplaying side. Which im sure he will work it out. We need to make friends with an academy. Get a war team going. We could make a clan. Dueling clan. Idk. Roleplay Recruits. I know where to get some, so does valk. Get new Roleplayers to get that more than one Rp system going.
Im ready to put my heart into it. But i need other people to put their heart into it. Nec i know is up for it. But Valk are you. Dazo are you. You the people are you? Post a reply here if you're interested. We will give you jobs. Etc.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

We need a set system. Empty Re: We need a set system.

Post by Dazo Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Firebreath wrote:Ok. I mentioned this for Roleplaying, but we need one for the whole academy. We need a post explaining how this academy works
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t16-aka-starter-guide

Firebreath wrote:A good system in itself will keep people in the same place for a long time. A fair system. Idk yet. Like we got something going on now, but no one is putting in their work for this to work. its dead yet not dead. We need to make it work, we need a system that gives us a reason to do it. Im sry guys. But we are LAZY fucks. And dont usually have the need to recruit for free. So lets get a credit system going. For every recruit that stays longer than a week. You get 50. After 2 weeks. 100. Then its done, at that point the recruit should be set.
Even if we awarded you for recruiting, you wouldn't recruit in the first place. The credit amount is something the staff will figure out.

Firebreath wrote:Just now valk mentioned "We need a more consistent way of making credits" Which goes into this. We need a credits system like the economy of america. We could all start with 300 credits, that way we can start making shops of things and start creating "Small buisnesses". Just an idea.
Maybe something that's a bit smaller. Or we can just people have shops for free. Honestly that may be the better idea, mostly because you can just go on google and google decks. That or maybe, idunno, you could maybe duel for once in your life?

Firebreath wrote:We got a tournament system going, but no one is on to do that, or at least its weak. Not strong. We need a strong tournament system. That helps the dueling side of this academy.
You are aware that due to the lack of staff, the number of events we have going on is smaller. The more staff, the more tournaments and events.

Firebreath wrote:We need to make friends with an academy. Get a war team going.
Um, we're willing to have one going, as for DN clans no. We're not that competitive. But I still need a larger community for me to even think about asking for affiliates, and a small little affiliate banner would be nice to have.

Firebreath wrote:Im ready to put my heart into it. But i need other people to put their heart into it. Nec i know is up for it. But Valk are you. Dazo are you. You the people are you? Post a reply here if you're interested. We will give you jobs. Etc.
A. I'm on the verge of calling this minimoding. You're not staff, so stop trying to act like you are. If you want to attempt to get onto the staff team: https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t20-teacher-applications there you go. That applies for everyone, we need staff anyways.
B. I dunno if anyone is aware of this, but I did pretty much all of the work for this place and is still doing a lot if it. I coded just about a lot of the features we have today (or modified from existing things), and I wrote pretty much everything but the RP rules and Academy Rules. So saying I don't have my heart into this place is sorta inaccurate.

Edit: I'm not saying we won't consider your ideas, somethings we might. But yeah, most of your route complaints can be easily solved if we had more staff.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 pm

wait a minute... rewards for recruiting?
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:57 pm

No, we don't need recruiting rewards. People can easily abuse this and I've seen it happen. They'll ask friends to join then they never come back, ultimately leaving us with many dead users. If you want to add recruiting rewards then have a time period of attendance the recruit needs to complete before the recruiter gets the reward. Let's say the new user has to be active for at least a week before the recruiter gets the credits.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum