Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

i need a new sig and avatar.

3 posters

Go down

i need a new sig and avatar. Empty i need a new sig and avatar.

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:28 am

anyone be willing to make me a good sig and avatar? i have a render i want for each. what colors are on it and what els is in it besides the render is all up to the artist.

avatar: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/highschooldxd/images/0/07/Highschool_DxD_Vali_Lucifer_Divine_Dividing_Balance_Breaker.png/revision/latest?cb=20140420024729

sig: https://i.imgur.com/khp1g0a.png

i would imagine a white and blue color sceem would look good. but still up to the artist.

also can you put "Oshu" in the profile pic. idk were
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

i need a new sig and avatar. Empty Re: i need a new sig and avatar.

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:23 pm

sooooo

twisted like me had made a sig for me. i think its prety good but i am still open to other peps offers. until i find one beter ill have it as my sig ^,^
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Joshy, is highschool DxD you're new favorite anime? Never knew you liked hentai ecchi.

Nah, I'm playin with ya. I liked Highschool DxD. Try watching Infinite Stratos. You might like that since it seems you like a lot of harem anime.

Anyhow, the render for the avi is not that good due to it not being full body and having cuts. The render for the siggy is a bit better, but still has cuts with the wings, but its workable. I might make ya something, might not.

Twisted's attempt at it is nice, but it really doesn't have any flow or depth. Just sorta seemed like he put a background behind it and done.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:29 am

[½]³ wrote:Joshy, is highschool DxD you're new favorite anime? Never knew you liked hentai ecchi.

Nah, I'm playin with ya. I liked Highschool DxD. Try watching Infinite Stratos. You might like that since it seems you like a lot of harem anime.

Anyhow, the render for the avi is not that good due to it not being full body and having cuts. The render for the siggy is a bit better, but still has cuts with the wings, but its workable. I might make ya something, might not.

Twisted's attempt at it is nice, but it really doesn't have any flow or depth. Just sorta seemed like he put a background behind it and done.

its not exacly my FAV anime. just like how SAO isent my FAV anime. i just think sertin things about it is good. especialy the white dragon armor e.e

but ya dazo maybe ya can out a fancy boarder for the cuts on the avatar one. idk just what came to my head.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:34 am

Oshu wrote:but ya dazo maybe ya can out a fancy boarder for the cuts on the avatar one. idk just what came to my head.
No bish, find a better render. Plus, I won't do the avi anyways mostly cause I just haven't done avi's yet and I honestly just don't want to.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:36 am

[½]³ wrote:
Oshu wrote:but ya dazo maybe ya can out a fancy boarder for the cuts on the avatar one. idk just what came to my head.
No bish, find a better render. Plus, I won't do the avi anyways mostly cause I just haven't done avi's yet and I honestly just don't want to.

LOL ok mate XD np
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 pm

*Is internally contemplating if I should make an attempt to make fancy Avi.*

I probably could but....effort......maybe....idk...
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:37 pm

the sig that twisted like me! has made for me has been updated and with each update its getting better and better imo XD i might actually just keep it. he has also made a avatar which is pretty nice but ill probaly still be accepting avatars if a beter one come up ill use it >.>

render he used: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/highschooldxd/images/6/6a/Vali_new2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150228070725

TBH im not really especting any more avatars but idk yall might suprise me XD

twisted did a prety good job with the avatar and a great job with the sig he made. props mate. if theres no more entry's for a avatar i will hapily give twisted 100 points or more for the sig and avatar. probaly 75 if someone els makes a avatar i like
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down