Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical)

+8
Dragonecro0987
MetsRule97
Valkoor
Sentinelle
Tamashii
Oshu
necruta
Asgore Dreemurr
12 posters

Go down

Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical) Empty Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical)

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 pm

For this, you must choose two songs that will fit your character that you will be using in SF starting Saturday. One song but include lyrics as the main focus, the other having no lyrics, just instruments (or dubstep/electronic). You should have between 2-6 songs. Multiple forms will not have their own song like in the last one, this'll be for overall. THEN rate the songs picked by the person above you out of 10 (ex: 10/10,PER song) and if you want, suggest a song. Try and explain why song got each rating for each character.

Does it fit them?
Is it good?
What songs can fit better?

Gajeel Volk
Clattanoia (Lyrical):
Hopes and Dreams (Lyrical):

Cylon Volk
Ignorance (Lyrical):
Spider Dance (Instrumental):

Kumatetsu
Starting Over (Lyrical):
False Awakening (Instrumental):
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical) Empty Re: Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical)

Post by necruta Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Zarest's Theme, no this isn't Magmis's theme I have yet to find a fitting one for him.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical) Empty Re: Wonderland Character Themes (Intrumental AND Lyrical)

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 pm

5/10 not that big of a fan but its decent

ten im intrested why you posted 3 character's theme songs when your only alowed 2 characters in the RP XD but thats just a question going to post my themes below.

Cana Kasahara.
Nightcore:
Daughter of the flame's(instrumental):

Last edited by Oshu on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to rate nec </3)
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:54 pm

7/10 for Carnivore. Doesn't fit too well, and I hate Nightcore. Should've chosen the ORIGINAL Carnivore by Starset, so much better IMO. It's still a good song.

10/10 I fucking love this song now and shall save this as my duel music for devpro. I read her sheet and it fits her perfectly. Good choice!

(Someone rate me. ;w; Also, Fire allowed me 3 characters, just me though as far as I know. It's for a canon thing I wanna do, so don't worry. Gajeel is my third, but he won't be too involved, mostly with just Cylon and Spark, so that's why I was allowed.)
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Declan's Themes
Lyrical:
Instrumental:

Willow's Themes
Lyrical:
Instrumental:
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:52 am

9/10 for all, I like them from a unbiased standpoint, but they're not really my taste.
Not big on themes, it's never really been something I'm that into, but I'll try:

Parker:

Lyrical:
Spoiler:

Instrumental
Spoiler:

(Also Josh, you never credited me for showing you Daughter of the Flame. And don't act like you already knew about it. You didn't.)

Last edited by Voltage Cutlass Diana on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:40 am

Voltage Cutlass Diana wrote:
(Also Josh, you never credited me for showing you Daughter of the Flame. And don't act like you already knew about it. You didn't.)

um, i wasent acting like i already knew about it? and i just forgot to credit you? ._. like come on tara who do you take me for. (if this is spam than ill deleat this e.e)
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Echo's Themes:
Lyrical:
Instrumental:

Crazy Anarchist's Themes (Name TBD):
Lyrical:
Instrumental:
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Echo
The vocaloid song fits Echo because of the lyrics but the "style" doesn't fit her imo. 7/10
The intrumental version fit her style waaaay more. 9/10

Jinx(name could be changed)
Lyrical: Meh, it seemed too calm and had too much rhythm for an anarchist song 5/10
Instrumental: It was more distorted and chaotic in nature while still retaining a certain feel to it which suited an anarchist style character 7/10

Kialo's theme song Intrumental only didn't find a lyrical version for him yet and he won't appear in SF2
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Valkoor wrote:Echo's Themes:
Lyrical:
Instrumental:

Crazy Anarchist's Themes (Name TBD):
Lyrical:
Instrumental:

Valk, I think you were supposed to rate mine...

I'll give that one a 9/10 as well, for the same reason that I gave them to Tama.

Max probably won't show up in SF2 either, but here's his theme songs:

Lyrical:
Spoiler:

Instrumental:
Spoiler:

Here's a face-claim too, if that helps you reach a verdict: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bd/1b/d9/bd1bd9d66873c7c5a9b1b100695de5a0.jpg
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Hmm they fit Max atleast from what I can tell, so I'd give them 8/10

Katz theme Lyrics

Katz other theme Instrumental

Jaden's Main theme Instrumental

Jaden's other theme Lyrics
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:40 pm

I like those song choices for Katz and Jaden. I'll now throw in my picks:

Ravin Necron:
Lyrics: Trapt - Headstrong:
Instrumental: Hard Black Ops II hip-hop {rap} Instrumental AKA "The Future is Black":

Ambrosia Necron:
Lyrics: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life:
Instrumental: Sad Lonely Guitar Instrumental:
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Credo Lyric/Instrumental 
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:27 am

sooooo ik i already posted cana's but i understand that her lyrical dosent fit here so im going to post a few and plz rate them. i want the bessstttt for cana.

there all lyrical

Angel with a shot gun:

Freak Like Me:

White Rabbit:

The Enemy:

Make A Move:
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:09 am

Alisae instrumental:
Alisae Lyrical:
Umbrellas Lyrical:

I'll post Last Order's themes later.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:37 pm

I might as well do this. (I had these picked since sometime for another character, but since I had to remake Yax here almost 3 times, it now fits him instead)

Yaxy Lyrical:

Yaxy instrumental:
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Tatsuyas theme
Spoiler:

Instrumental
Spoiler:
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down