Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Should the RP be locked tomorrow?

+6
Asgore Dreemurr
Dragonecro0987
White Rose Dragon
Valkoor
Dazo
Firebreath
10 posters

Go down

Should the Rp be locked tomorrow?

Should the RP be locked tomorrow? I_vote_lcap36%Should the RP be locked tomorrow? I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Should the RP be locked tomorrow? I_vote_lcap64%Should the RP be locked tomorrow? I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 14

Should the RP be locked tomorrow? Empty Should the RP be locked tomorrow?

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 am

Should the Rp be locked tomorrow? because of valentines day some people want it locked others dont so im making a poll. The Rp will be locked tomorrow at 11 Am for those who want to know if the poll for "Yes" wins.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Should the RP be locked tomorrow? Empty Re: Should the RP be locked tomorrow?

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:29 am

Fire, when will it be unlocked if you do lock it tomorrow?
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:31 am

LET THE STRONG REIGN. THE WEAK SHALL BE TRAMPLED.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:32 am

no wtf why
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:33 am

White Rose Dragon wrote:no wtf why
Hush Rose, you're not even in it LMAO (Wish you were though, would like to see ya RP Wink )
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:46 am

Ok so... Rose ain't even in this RP so he should not vote on this matter or his vote should not even count.

Personally, you people not wanting this locked are being asses to the people who will be away that day on dates. Hell, that was the core reason FOR this poll.

I feel we should give the lovebirds in the RP a free day from trying to needlessly keep up with the RP as Spirit Force, especially with the ensemble cast we have here, can pump out at least 20 pages a day if not restricted by locking it down. Hell, SF1 finished its first chapter in like 2-3 days when unrestricted and keeping up with how many posts were made and what actions certain characters made is a true pain to deal with, especially when they want to spend time with the person they love.

So there is Necro's Shaming Post to all who are against locking it down. Back to you Fire.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:13 am

Nope, still against locking it down. This is something many of us, the originals, have been waiting for; for months. If it's locked then it's unfair to us who have been waiting for so long. Also, I doubt more than three of us would be gone that day, and would still be here most of the day til their date actually starts. Also, most posts aren't relevant to the plot, and if they wanna catch up then they just need to PM one of us, (ex: me or nec) and we'd give them a breakdown of the events. Then, they can make a post regarding all they accomplished during said time painlessly.

Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:17 am

Dragonecro0987 wrote:I feel we should give the lovebirds in the RP a free day from trying to needlessly keep up with the RP as Spirit Force, especially with the ensemble cast we have here, can pump out at least 20 pages a day if not restricted by locking it down. Hell, SF1 finished its first chapter in like 2-3 days when unrestricted and keeping up with how many posts were made and what actions certain characters made is a true pain to deal with, especially when they want to spend time with the person they love.
Well, not everyone is lucky enough to even have a someone special. Also, locking an RP for a certain group of people is silly. Class doesn't stop for you if you and a bunch of other students are absent. The teacher still has to teach the class new material, even if a few students are absent.

Ulti-Apelio wrote:Nope, still against locking it down. This is something many of us, the originals, have been waiting for; for months. If it's locked then it's unfair to us who have been waiting for so long.
Also Volk, you're argument is silly. If you are going to make this argument, then this is just bad planning coming from the DM. If the RP is locked for a day, you can wait it out. I mean, it is just a day. It would not have made any difference to you if the RP was started on the 15th, or today. I honestly think it would have been better if the RP started on the 15th, just because this could have been an issue.

Anyhow, I don't mind if the RP is locked for a day, I just prefer it not to be.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am

Ulti-Apelio wrote:Nope, still against locking it down. This is something many of us, the originals, have been waiting for; for months. If it's locked then it's unfair to us who have been waiting for so long.

ten i have been waiting for this for months aswell. but i bloody voted for it to be locked because sorry but theres someone more important to me than a dam RP, hell if i remember correctly from the skype chat there were others that were planing to take valentines day away from the RP for there loved one that were a original. tbh idc if it gets locked any more or not. ether way im spending the way with my loved one. (this is just me rambling at this point)
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:13 am

Oshu wrote:

ten i have been waiting for this for months aswell. but i bloody voted for it to be locked because sorry but theres someone more important to me than a dam RP, hell if i remember correctly from the skype chat there were others that were planing to take valentines day away from the RP for there loved one that were a original. tbh idc if it gets locked any more or not. ether way im spending the way with my loved one. (this is just me rambling at this point)
Also, if the majority of people are gone because they are spending time with their special someone, the RP itself will be a lot slower. The more people doing valentine's day stuff, the less posts. The less posts, the less the people doing valentine's day stuff has to catch up on. Ultimately, it's the same effect.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 am

Oshy, I can't take ur side, srry bae, since my V day will be eh, not entertaining, I voted for no, let the RP go on!!! *kicks Oshu*
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:52 am

I say it should be locked, too many people are gonna be away (Working, spending time with their special someone) they dont wanna miss 10-20 pages, cause you know its gonna happen.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:02 pm

If too many people are away then the RP won't progress as quickly because there will be limited interaction option for people and concidering that Fire said that plot will happen today we can't rush even if we wanted to because we need wait for them to react to plot stuff. So tehre is absolutely NO need to lock the RP.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 pm

And Necruta sinks it in!
Yes, Dazo and Necruta both have good points. There won't be many posts with limited interactions. The only thing that may happen is some tiny subplots or interactions between two characters, but those would be very limited.

I doubt a tiny amount of people would make 10-20 pages, plus in an rp like this, since it isn't in plot mode -- you can skip/skim most if not all of it. You'd just need to read Fire and Nec's posts, possible Luna's.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down