Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS....

+3
Lux
Dazo
B@TMAN
7 posters

Go down

I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS.... Empty I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS....

Post by B@TMAN Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 am

Hello i am B@TMAN. you might know me or not but i am currently a teacher at North Academy and i just wanted to pop in and say hi.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS.... Empty Re: I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS....

Post by Dazo Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 am

Hello! Welcome to the acad! make sure you read our starter guide if you have not already: https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t16-aka-starter-guide
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS.... Empty Re: I AM THE......DAM I SHOULD KNOW THIS....

Post by Lux Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:10 am

Hey Bat, I remember you from GDA.

Anyhow, welcome to AKA.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 am

What up bat i remember you from somwhere Very Happy
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 am

Yo B@T whats up? It's me YoungX from other places such as VDA! Hope you like it here.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:52 pm

omg you have a mach signature.......... finally a kamen rider fan..
https://33.media.tumblr.com/310411d70e3878e9b589a5e1f6c582a4/tumblr_nd20h9K49J1qzd219o1_500.gif

also yeah i think i remember everyone else who posted. but yeah same old B@T.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:02 pm

Indeed. I'm a big kamen rider fan more than super sentai, but I like super sentai as well.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:26 pm

YoungX wrote:Indeed. I'm a big kamen rider fan more than super sentai, but I like super sentai as well.

some of the sentai is ok. but i perfer kabuto,w,wizard,gaim,drive and ghost is getting good.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey B@tz. :3 Long time no see Bat. Anyway, what's up? (If u don't remember me....) >.>
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

i feel like i know you. where did you remember me from?
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Like Me? Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:56 am

hey B@t good to see you again man
Twisted Like Me?
Twisted Like Me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Feel? FEEL?! Goddamit B@T, XDA much? >.>
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:52 pm

oh yeah
btw i feel like that girl who everyone dated.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Or... if you're in my mentality... that guy that went through so much academies that most people know by now.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for new academies, mostly because I like to know my competition. Look at the academies, I find out how they do things and all of their inner workings. I find out who their admins are and their histories if I can remember them because believe it or not I know most people who are admins and their academy history. Research tells you a lot about academies and if you research stuff, you find cool stuff. I look at all of the new academies and I go "Oh cool, I know what I should implement into AKA" or "Oh, that didn't work out well there, maybe I shouldn't do that." This is why AKA has some of these cool things like Table codes, AVAC, our ranks. I found them all by doing my research.

tl;dr: if you ever plan on raising an academy, do you're research and learn from others.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:32 pm

yeah i was admin on gda and did my own academy with a friend where we were top 5 academy. but yeah i been on the forum circuit for awhile. i do teaching at NA which explains how i got here.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum