Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Getting To Know People - Music

+6
Numbuh24insane
Lux
阿尔法龟
Tamashii
Firebreath
YoungX
10 posters

Go down

Getting To Know People - Music Empty Getting To Know People - Music

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Get To Know People

We have plenty of people here at AKA, but how much do you know about your fellow members?

Here's how this will go down

1. Each week or so I will post a new subject that will allow you people to talk about something with the sole purpose of learning about each other.
  2. No double posting btw. If you wish to post again then do it after someone else has.
  3. No one-liners
  4. No irrelevant posts
  5. Topic will never be locked so that people can talk about certain things here.

This weeks' topic: Favorite Music
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Getting To Know People - Music Empty Re: Getting To Know People - Music

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:50 pm

I like a lot of music, but it mostly surrounds Rap. Any music is good it just has to sound good and the lyrics have to mean something. Not that party pussy shit that everyone sings about. I don't understand how ppl listen to that.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Mostly rock and metal for me (Shocking I know). My favorite bands though have to be Linkin Park (Loved them since I was 5), Breaking Benjamin, The Offspring, and Digital Summer. I'm sort of open to music; I like some rap and hip hop but it has to have a good sound to it. I like guys like Eminem, 50 Cent, guys like those from the 90's-00's.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 pm

im not a big fan of rock or anything the colours are terrible and it gives me headaches ;-; im more of a fan of smoother pop music with more blue and green kind of colors like The scientist by Coldplay. Music is not only something i enjoy listening but i also love playing music as well, ive been playing music for as long as i can remember, typically me and my friends go and play music whenever were free
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 pm

I listen to everything, even Rock (rarely tho).

My favorite musician is Bruno Mars. I'm very big fan of him. I listen to plenty Eminem songs and few other rap artists. I also like Maroon 5, Coldplay, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Flo Rida...basically, I listen to everything that sounds good to me no matter artist.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:13 pm

I like all kinds of music. It's not necessarily the style that I like, but what the Musician? Author? Eh Artist...Did with their song whether it be the beat, the lyrics or the tone.

Though if I had to pick one out it'd be Country or more specifically Johnny Cash
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Like Me? Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:48 pm

i listen to a lot of different styles of music but my favorite out of all those types would have to be metal/shock rock with my favorite artist of that genre is Rob Zombie but i also listen to other bands/artists like ICP, Voltaire, Weird Al, Amaranthe, Lorde Etc.
Twisted Like Me?
Twisted Like Me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Kenaki Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:48 am

Twisted Like Me? wrote:i listen to a lot of different styles of music but my favorite out of all those types would have to be metal/shock rock with my favorite artist of that genre is Rob Zombie but i also listen to other bands/artists like ICP, Voltaire, Weird Al, Amaranthe, Lorde Etc.

I, also like @Twisted Like Me? listen to a wide variety of different genres of music. When I was little I use to always listen to Eminem. I use to think that I was the "Gangsta" of Kansas Lol
But ever since I moved, I've lived on a farm for the past 10 years and I have very much gotten into that Country Music vibe!
I love me some Johnny Cash, George Strait, Cole Swindell, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, etc..
But recently, after a recent concussion I had from an accident that happened in late 2015, I have been more focused on a very great but new artist in the Country World. His name is Kane Brown. Here is a picture of him if no one knows what he looks like:
https://www.xorbia.com/img/accounts/1606/event/Kane-Brown.jpg
Well yepp that is my take on my favorite type of music and a little example, on depth, of why Country type of music is my favorite type of them all.
Ken Kenaki
Ken Kenaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:33 pm

I listen to a LOT of different music, but right now I centralized myself on instrumental music, electronic (step) kind of music, and variations of rock and metal. For example, lately I've been obsessed with Lacuna Coil, Megadeath, Get Scared, Anthrax, Pierce the Veil, Panic! At The Disco, and Starset. Lots of bands to be currently obsessed with. XD
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Yio Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Oh man I cannot even start to tell them all I listen all the way to jazz to dupstep, all the way to heavy rap to screamo I go in every place just as long as the beat is good and the message is there i am up for really anything.
Yio
Yio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down