Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

yhello The names Yio

3 posters

Go down

yhello The names Yio Empty yhello The names Yio

Post by Yio Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Well Hi there AKA, Name is Yio.

I've been dueling since 8 years of age (2002) to current timeline.

I just want to go to a place where I can meet new friends and allies as well as give deck advice and pass on some of my own as well.

My Dn account right now is Dabossgandora, i am using a job corps computer right now so I cannot test until about the 18thish.

This is my first academy to date.

Now iam going to cover my back story the reason I waited is mainly because it so very long and I thought it was not need but why not talk about how I got here in the first place. Now you don't have to read this it is massive and I do not recommend reading this unless you want to know more about me for whatever the given reason.  

It all began on a bright a sunny morning, the weather was at( 78 decres nice for Washington anyways back on track.) I was greeted by my new neighbors, they brought there sons and daughters to meet my family. they where well behaved and full of hearts. Afterword's I started a friendship with Zack and the boys of the area. They showed me around the area, that's when the biggest part of my life started. One of them bought out a sack of cards having no idea what the game was I got a want to learn it.(I enjoy learning new things) the cards where yu-gi-oh cards they played by the anime rules, On top of that they did not let me join because I did not have my own or one that they where willing to part with.

(about 4 months later) X-mas came around and one of my presents was a deck of yu-gi-oh cards it had a picture of a old man(Pegasus) on the front with some weird eye(milluem eye). Then on top of that was this weird blue card I've watch my friends play and I have never seen a blue one before so I opened up the deck and the first thing I did was read the rulebook. Then I opened the cards there was some that appeared way better then the others just by the effects and stats alone. I disliked the toon part as soon as I saw it the life points costed to much and the fact there was no life point gain on top of that seemed foolish to me.

For that point on to about 3 months later I started trading people giving out the cards I did not want for cards they did not use as well. and built myself a decent deck.(on a weekend) It was one dark afternoon, my friends brought out their cards and started to play I called them on those plays and told them how the game really works, they looked at me puzzled(about as puzzled as I was when I opened my cards for the first time.)  That's when I place my deck on the table and showed them how the game works. Then one of them(cannot recall his name) challenged me. He ran a armored dragon sort of deck(dragons roar) it seemed had red eyes was well which I looked at liked the art but hated the stats(red eyes black dragon). I easily beat him having eat his red eyes with my relinquished (1 of 2 at the time) and that's when he summoned armored dragon lv 5 by tributing his black chick he got back from the graveyard, thankfully I had trap hole kill it and place the game not only in my favor but it won me the game as well. After that game the rest of the group 2 more dueled me I beat each one of them with tricking them and simply out playing them. The very next day, my friends very angered (they have been trying all night my deck and my plays where just to op for them) asked the best duelist in the whole block to duel me. He ran cards I never seen before some fairy that got 3000attack for paying 2000, jinzos lava golems and all sorts of cool cards he ended up killing me no problem. And from there I has a goal to beat him anyway I could and I never did get another chance I still today want to play him, However since then he has quit yu-gi-oh.

part-1 childhood

(Years later) I was moving on to junior high school, being picked on by everybody. that when I met my best friend(Gamer4) Funny how we met, we both met during p.e where dougeball. We talked next to each other waiting for somebody to hit him or I so we could be out and hang out on the outside lines.(opposite teams) we talked about how we where getting bullied how we disliked it and how nobody did anything about it. That's when I brought up what we like to do we both found out we liked to play the same game Yu-Gi-Oh, We planed a hangout where him and I would duel and play super smash bros brawl, He ran some weird spell counter type of deck that ive never seen before, he played counters on some weird field spell and summoned a level 7 by removing all the counters. the card ran right into a tribute to be reborned by me next turn for game. that when I looked up yu-gi-oh online and found out there where banned cards and to top that off there was a website for the game I loved called dueling network. afterwords we played brawl while I gave him a good match he always ended on top.

part 2 meting of a great friend

Right after the hangout I want onto dueling network made an account and played on it. it was crazy 8000+ players all enjoyed the same game as me I was filled with joy I can now finally duel against more people and learn more about the game and man was I right about that. I started playing unrated a lot learning what others play and how they play it then for there I made my own decks with there engine added in if I liked it. I started making a ton of online friends and started hosting torments giving out free decks and all sorts of jazz.

part 3 the starting of a new ara

After about 2 years I learned the game to a well point. I met Guardains oblivion, he was recruiting for his clan so I joined in just to met new people and got accepted. from there I have been in 2 other clans oblivion and my own (unnamed yet)
I also helped moderate a website as well.

And that's about as vague as I can get sorry if it is crazy long I have just been in this game for a long time.

Last edited by Yio on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yio
Yio

Back to top Go down

yhello The names Yio Empty Re: yhello The names Yio

Post by YoungX Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Welcome to AKA Yio! Hope you enjoy a dank time here. If you have the time you can enter our Structure Deck Tourney :
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t431-aka-structure-deck-tourney#6515

Here is the starter guide to get you started: 
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t16-aka-starter-guide

Enjoy your stay!
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Yio Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Thanks ive already read though the rules and starter guide.

when AKA tests me does it matter what website we test on?
Yio
Yio

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:10 pm

We mainly use DN whenever we can to test the Duelists abilities. If you cannot use DN please let us know.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Yio Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Sweet sauce, when I do my testing do you want me to use a deck i am testing or a one that ive been playing for a while?
Yio
Yio

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 pm

It is really up to you, however I recommend your best deck that showcases your abilities.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Yio Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

where would I post decks at I make of ton of them really quickly, and to a fine stele.
Yio
Yio

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:45 pm

You can do it here if you want your deck rated:
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/f14-rate-my-deck

Either than that thats where we usually post our decks.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Kenaki Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:56 pm

We have another Water loving Pokemon User!
You must meat @Dazo! He loved Mudkip!

Anyways, welcome to AKA Yio!
I hope you enjoy your stay here
And remember to stay active
You wont regret it!
Ken Kenaki
Ken Kenaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yio Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:58 pm

yah I enjoy the water type very much so and I will once I get out of CJC.
Yio
Yio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum