Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Necruta's admin position

3 posters

Go down

Will Necruta be a good Administrator

Necruta's admin position I_vote_lcap100%Necruta's admin position I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Necruta's admin position I_vote_lcap0%Necruta's admin position I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Necruta's admin position Empty Necruta's admin position

Post by necruta Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 am

Hello everyone.

As you can see from my fancy new colour I have recently become a administrator on AKA, as with my promotion to moderator I wish to know if you think I would be a good administrator or not and you would rather see me remain a moderator. Since the vote on my moderator position I've learned that some people would just vote no without giving me feedback which I could use to improve and become an admin in their eyes. So this time around I've made a very one sided poll where you can only vote for me becoming an admin, if you are opposed to it just make a reply telling me why you are opposed to me becoming an admin. I hope you all can understand this decision I made. The poll and this topic will stay open for 7 days and will close on 22 June.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Necruta's admin position Empty Re: Necruta's admin position

Post by Videns Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:26 am

Just for actually making this poll and the paragraph shows me you are gonna be a good admin xD I agree with everything you've wrote and know you'll be a good admin cause your active, listen to people and try to be fair. Really Any other admin I know personally would just bitch and wine about someone picking a topic in a poll without reasons,  so this really is a step in the right direction.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Wheres the no option Kappa. Oh wait I just read the paragraph.

But seriously, if Nec turns this down we'll just like, not promote someone else unless Ruby has different ideas. Just FYI.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum