Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

TAoB check

+4
Tamashii
Asgore Dreemurr
Lunarnox
necruta
8 posters

Go down

TAoB check Empty TAoB check

Post by necruta Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Seeing how I'm getting more free time lately I can continue with TAoB on a consistant basis again, however before I put time into that RP I want to know who wants to continue that RP. Leave a reply what your choice is.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

TAoB check Empty Re: TAoB check

Post by Lunarnox Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:40 pm

I'd continue it at the usual pace I do probably (ARPly) Not that long though. Tama probably doesn't care about it and will drop out. But yeah. I'm still in.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 pm

If it's there, I'll join, otherwise I'm "meh" on the matter. It justs needs a faster pace and a more fun atmosphere. The last time it was here it was so slow and inactive that I got bored out of my mind. But, that may be because I'm much more into other types of RP.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:31 am

If it's going on a consistent basis I'll join back in.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:31 am

See. I think of DMU and Taob as the same level of Roleplay. And playing it would be fun and all, and it'd pass the time and everything. But I'd think of it as a chore, as I do now with DMU. No offense, I just suck xD. Oh and seeing how both are Yugioh based on both Modern and Fantasy based. I've never seen an OG world Rp, other than mine and Valks. As well as yours Nec. My vote is no, for personal reasons, the Rp is great and I was a beesdick away from destroying all of your faces. DM had to cock block me cuz i was too gud fam. *Humps air*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 am

I will be back in the rp. I enjoyed it. I should be more active now that it is the summer.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:26 pm

I'm probably not going to be joining. With DMU and other RPs I'm doing, it'll be too much work. So yeah I'll uh be out from it. Hue.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:55 pm

I'll stay with it. Nothing better to so lol
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content