Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 2 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 2 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:56 am

Let's all have fun you guys!
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 2 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:12 am

If possible, id like to try to work out, what roles likely aren't going to be in the game. Beloved Princess is actuallynlikely to be a role, due to the amount of people in the game, which woukd allow some leeway if they died. So I reckon one of the hidden towns would be Beloved Princess.
I think that Jailor or Vigilante would be likely do to 'threebif there are 12 or more players'
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:44 am

Debi wrote:If possible, id like to try to work out, what roles likely aren't going to be in the game. Beloved Princess is actuallynlikely to be a role, due to the amount of people in the game, which woukd allow some leeway if they died. So I reckon one of the hidden towns would be Beloved Princess.
I think that Jailor or Vigilante would be likely do to 'threebif there are 12 or more players'

First of all, I think if there really is a Princess here we don't want her to get revealed or even reveal that that role exist in the game.

Second of all, Hidden Towns are Town's main strenght. We don't want them to get revealed.

All hidden roles, sooner or later, anyway, reveal themselves in a specific way.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 am

lol, here we go, another game to win ^^

Yeah, don't reveal those stuff in the begging of the game host xd

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:02 am

No hosts lol, my mistake Debi xd
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:18 am

/MOD P.S. bote you should disable the ability to delete posts here.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:07 am

Alright let the game begin. Who will be the one to hardclaim their role first? Hue.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:25 am

YoungX wrote:Alright let the game begin. Who will be the one to hardclaim their role first? Hue.

Break the ice Very Happy
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:01 am

Let's start the discussion.

Debi wrote:If possible, id like to try to work out, what roles likely aren't going to be in the game. Beloved Princess is actuallynlikely to be a role, due to the amount of people in the game, which woukd allow some leeway if they died. So I reckon one of the hidden towns would be Beloved Princess.

Why would you want to start revealing TPRs (Town Power Roles)? Doing so just lets the Mafia target them more easily.
/lynch Debi
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:10 am

That first lynch so quick. Still it's a bit too soon to be jumping the gun. Maybe it's on purpose. It's easier to call out on Town roles than a mafia one. It seems more of as a lure to draw out potential mafia. Something will emerge the moment one hard claims their role.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 am

Mmmmmmmmmmmmhm
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 am

YoungX wrote:That first lynch so quick. Still it's a bit too soon to be jumping the gun. Maybe it's on purpose. It's easier to call out on Town roles than a mafia one. It seems more of as a lure to draw out potential mafia. Something will emerge the moment one hard claims their role.

While admittedly is easier to determine who is Town, that doesn't mean we should just go around role-revealing. The thing that you claim will emerge would likely be the Mafia's victory.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 am

Exactly. The moment someone claims is the moment the game changes. People will start collecting thoughts and the pace will be much faster when it comes to posting. Right now it's all quier. But it will happen.

Just be ready for it when it happens.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:01 am

Right now we need Debi's response to Dan because that's how the game will get moving.

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:28 am

Poor Dan had missed some action from last game :3

@Debi why specifically name beloved princess?Wanna lure them out or something?
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:06 pm

@lux oh yeah I completely forgot about that, sorry. Anyhow that has been done, and peeps are not allowed to delete messages anymore
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:09 pm

faervel wrote:Poor Dan had missed some action from last game :3

Definitely lmao
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 pm

I was strongarmed to increase the word count to 5 and the letter count per word to 3 to prevent one word posts. Cause Luna.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Are we at least allowed to have multiple posts?

P.S. that's stupid, you need to decrease letter count to two. Because two letters words are common in english language >.<
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Yeah multiposting is fine.

And fine, I reduced it to 2, Luna strongarms me to put it at 3 agian (or if she does it herself) then its gonna have to stay that way.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:35 pm

[mod]Multiple posts are allowed but should be kept to a minimum where ever possible. And it has been noted that using a quote will extend your word count, do not do this to bypass the minimum word count and post a one word replies.[/mod]
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Ok that's cool.

Luna you are in this game too btw

Also, isn't Luna Administrator? How is she gonna play properly? She'll see Mafia Night chat topic.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Yeah she is, but even tho I suggested her making an alt, I'm going with the honor system. Lux, let me worry about that stuff.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Yiu guys are completely overthinking it. I was intending to go on about what mafia roles would be, and neutral roles, but I had to rush to leave so I only did town.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 pm

Debi wrote:Yiu guys are completely overthinking it. I was intending to go on about what mafia roles would be, and neutral roles, but I had to rush to leave so I only did town.

Mafia, yes. Neutral, maybe. Town, never. Regardless of your intentions, you should not try to look for TPRs.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next