Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Honesty Hour: Confessions

+3
Dazo
Oshu
Sentinelle
7 posters

Go down

Honesty Hour: Confessions Empty Honesty Hour: Confessions

Post by Sentinelle Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Here you put your thoughts on the person that I PM to you. Do not discuss anyone's submissions here, do that outside of this topic. See the topic labeled "Honesty Hour" if you have no clue what this is.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Honesty Hour: Confessions Empty Re: Honesty Hour: Confessions

Post by Oshu Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:43 pm

hes a cool guy, i dont really have anything bad to say about him. thought im sure he does twords me. iv known him the longest out of are little group, hes a good friend
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Meh, alright guy. Sorta forgot who people are after not being involved with the community for a bit.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Honest,respectful,caring and overall a cool guy and a nice friend that I wish I knew IRL as well.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:09 am

One of the best dudes I've met on academies and definitely my favorite guy I have worked with! Yep, you know who you are! tongue
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Wow tara xD

I've known this person for a long time, I personally disliked this person of the amount of arguments we've been in as well as the amount of times it ended up with me losing ;-;. I recognized this person for always trying to find ways to offend or catch me out. Soon I began to realize halve the time we argued it was just me being stupid. As of now I could care less as I don't have much against this person.

And wow Tara you're really bad...
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:32 pm

The person I got PMed, I find really self righteous and rather arrogant. They aren't someone, who you would expect to be disliked, but I can't help it. This person's personality just grinds my gears, everything they do just has a smug atmosphere. The lack of emotion, and lack of open-ness is just odd. Due to that, I don't understand how they have a good reputation, nobody knows much about them, and the fact that the reputation has been spread around a lot also confuses me. Spreading it just will make them feel more cocky, more arrogant,more self-righteous. Personally I just can't stand them to be honest, but what can you do you know?
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down