Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!)

4 posters

Go down

Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!) Empty Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!)

Post by Nitroglycerin Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 am

Sup everyone? I'm Nitroglycerin, but you can call me Nitro (even though i hate it XD) for short. I guess this it my intro or whatever, im not very good at this type of stuff but here goes. I don't really play yugioh as much anymore, but I'm still a super big beyblade fan (LET IT RIP!), oh and of course! BAKUGAN! I've probably rewatched all 4 seasons like 50 times. I'm supposed to be writing an essay write now but I'm procrastinating instead. Uhh thats all really Razz oh and in my spare time i like to build scale models of 14th century architecture. The 14th century is, was and forever will be the best century (minus the black death of course lol Surprised). Hit me up if you guys want to see any of my models ^^ My pointed arches and ribbed vaults are spot on~

I hope we can all get along and be really good friends! ^^

Sincerely, your main man
-Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!) Empty Re: Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!)

Post by Dazo Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi Nitro. How are you? It's been awhile since I saw your name around here.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!) Empty Re: Hey everyone XD! (my introduction!)

Post by Nitroglycerin Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm alright! Thanks for asking ^^ I uhhh... forget who you are haha... care to refresh my memory?
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:32 pm

nice to meet you, hope ya enjoy your stay at the shit posting showz <.<
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDruelingMonkeY Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Sup my man have a nice stay.
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down