Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Roast The User Who Posted Above You

+8
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
FDB
Valkoor
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Firebreath
Dazo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roast The User Who Posted Above You - Page 2 Empty Roast The User Who Posted Above You

Post by Dazo Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The the title explains this fun little posting game. If you don't know what roasting is, your basically making fun of the person who posted above. Like hate comments and that shit. If you don't get it after that, then google it. And be as ruthless as you can get! After all, it's all for the laughs.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Roast The User Who Posted Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Roast The User Who Posted Above You

Post by Ken Kenaki Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:03 pm

@Oshu. You wish you could beat [½]³ 2-0 but you couldn't even beat Patrick Hoban if he was sleeping. #Roasted #SoSorryLol
Ken Kenaki
Ken Kenaki

Back to top Go down

Roast The User Who Posted Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Roast The User Who Posted Above You

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Kenaki, what a darn fail you are, typos and all man, trying to roast with a card game, I can do better even if I was dead, you darned scrub.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 pm

you couldn't roast a marshmallow over a fire jet. get better at roasting and THAN come back here. otherwise your wasting your time
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Really Oshu? you always fail to impress, don't you? go try and roast marshmellows b4 yu tell me that weak thing yu call a "roast", but first try lighting the fire, since i've been told your terrible at everything you do, and roasting ain't your strong subject now, is it?
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:40 pm

You're all bad at roasting. (Cue spitfire meme video.)
You also revived a dead post, which is necro. ;o
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Fat Guy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:59 am

All that fire lookin shit in your profile picture and sig and your roastin is still piss poor m8. Git. Gud.
Some Fat Guy
Some Fat Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:48 am

the fact your hoping on the roasting your roast bandwagon is dumb af
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Fat Guy Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:10 am

But I don't turn on my brother... jishy... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Some Fat Guy
Some Fat Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:21 pm

So says basically the Mr. Popo Abridged wannabe. Please try to contain your scrubbery within those fat rolls. It shouldn't be hard you got enough of them.
DillPickles
DillPickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Hey DickPickles, I think you are rotten, since a body shame is all you can do, really bro? I'll bet some good pickles that you ain't a model, and probably lose em, just cause you'll eat em b4 I even show em, also, I think you like Ted, since he shoves those Fat Pickles up your @-hole, which, actually, your probably just a big one, I can see it "DickPickles, the walking anus" I bet you like Popo's rollz too
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Oh please, if you think a body shame is all I got then you're sadly mistaken you two-bit sorry excuse for a roaster. Please try to check some facts before roasting someone. It would do a great deal of good for you. Coming up with some false information on the spot really only shows you don't know enough to be the one roasting me. Please someone send in Necruta or White Rose Dragon at least they have a chance to say something good about me. At least you got one thing partially right. I'm bisexual so good job on guessing that. Other than that your falsities are so far from the truth even Andre The Giant would need a ladder to reach them.
DillPickles
DillPickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2