Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Remembering Spirit Force

+6
Firebreath
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
Dazo
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Remembering Spirit Force - Page 2 Empty Remembering Spirit Force

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm making this post as a sort of highlights page for funny, emotional, or just flat-out awesome highlights from Spirit Force, or SF. For members who are unfamiliar with this, Spirit Force was our old Roleplay at a different academy, in which we played a group of miscellaneous Spirit Users who went on crazy misadventures in trying to save the world and protect themselves from Spirit Hunters. Occasionally, I like to re-read the RP from time to time for my own enjoyment, so now I'm making this highlights page for anything funny that caught my eye. Here's the first one:
---------
Willow and Asuya remained dead asleep the entire time the music was blasting. This was the first time the two of them had slept together in years, with Asuya barely sleeping at all because of work (which she doesn't remember, but is still feeling the fatigue), and with Willow never sleeping due to her rampages throughout the months. Music was not enough to wake them, as they felt comfortable in each other's arms.
---------
Of course, Tama(who I don't believe is a regular member of AKA at the moment), didn't mean to say what I implied by highlighting, but this was definetly something I found to be very cute and emotional. Tama really knows how his characters work, and he's a really talented RPer. Tama, if you're reading this, you're awesome. I mean that wholeheartedly.

Anyways, if you guys want to post some of your favorite moment from SF, or even some other RPs you've been in, feel free! Let's have fun with this.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Remembering Spirit Force - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering Spirit Force

Post by Führer Lunarnox Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 pm

My favorite moments of SF
1.) Fluffles. Nuff said.
2.) Jade + Bote
3.) #SapphireLeastRecognizedCharacter2016. (Best plot building char ever.)
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2