Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 29 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:14 pm

"Well then let's see what they go for now shall we?" The shop keep said with a smile as she entered the cards in her computer, she had to keep up the act since it might change the mind of the other person who had that card. "Well I can buy wood remains for 10 DP, 11 DP for Lady of Faith, 14 DP for your Giga-Tech wolf and for the Great Mammoth of Goldfine I can give you 25 DP. That will make for a total of 60 DP, if that fine with you?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Tamashii Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Willow smiled and nodded at the shopkeep.

"That's fine by me. Thank you!" She waited for the DP to be transferred to her card before turning and skipping out of the shop. Stretching her arms over her head, Willow began skipping around the campus before heading towards the recreational center, where she sat down on a nearby bench and watched some of the students playing basketball.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:58 pm

As Elegantine was looking out of his window he saw the sun was starting to set, it had been a delightful day. The Students had played a lot of card games, they had learned to always have a functional deck and hopefully got familiar with the island they'd be spending their school year on. He was especially delighted about his chance to mess with one of the blue dorm students Lydia Mandragoran, she promised to be quite a source for entertainment in the future. He snickered, who knows when she finally gets into the purple dorm it might not be what she expects.

For now he had to make sure to not get bored, he hated it when he gets bored. Weird things usually happen when he's bored, so it's time for dinner he decided. While he just could've cooked something for himself or let the staff prepare a dinner for him he decided he wanted to mess with the students a bit more and thus took a stroll to the Red dorm. Tonight, he would be dining with them. He was excited to meet more of his lovely students to the point where he got a skip in his step.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Morgan exited the card shop and looked outside. The sun was starting to set.
"I should probably get back to the dorm..." She looked around for a second, trying to recall which direction it was in before starting off towards it.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Kohl would head outside and noticed the sun was about to set. He thought about heading back to the dorm, and as he did he noticed one of the blue students. Then he would walk up to Morgan and would ask her, "Are you lost?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Videns sat up on his bed and took a long stretch. "That was a good nap." He murmured to himself. Now what? Videns took a moment to decide what he would do. Hmm, nothing too strenuous like a duel. God doing that would kill him. Maybe he could try and find some people around campus. He had already been to the deck shop, and figured most others would have went there as well, While Videns napped. "Maybe the rec. center?" e questioned as he jumped out of bed and made his way there.

As Videns made his way there, he noticed some students playing basketball, but one person was on a near by bench. Videns decided to be friendly and went over to introduce himself. "Hey there, the name is Videns. And you are?" He asked.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Willow watched the boys playing basketball while twirling her already-twirled pigtail in her index finger. She let out a slight yawn as she was bored, but right as she was about to leave someone came up to her and introduced themselves. With a smile she turned and looked at Videns.

"Oh, hello! I'm Willow. It's my stage name. What brings you here new boy?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Morgan paused when Kohl addressed her.
"Nah, I'm good. Just walking back to the dorm." She then thought about why Kohl would have asked if she was lost.
"Err...is is this way, right?"
(You have the freedom to answer yes or no, and based on what you say...well, you get the idea.)
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Kohl would look at her for only a moment before deciding on his answer. "Yeah I believe so. Shall we head on this way then?" If there was something Kohl was not bad at was directions. Of course the Island was still sort of new for him, so it would get some getting used to.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Morgan shrugged. "Sure, if you're wanting to head back too then I don't see why not." She proceeded in the same direction, expecting Kohl to follow or walk next to her.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:02 pm

Kohl would at least walk next to her as they headed back. His face was calm, but had that look of seldom boredom. All that was on his mind was wondering what he would do tonight. He would also notice the myriad of students that walked by, but he didn't think too much of them.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 am

The girl introduced herself as Willow and said it was her Stage name. "Stage name? I don't really get that but okay." HE said with a slight chuckle. "Oh I'm just walking around campus trying to get to know people. Maybe duel a little although I am on a very bad loosing streak at the minute." Videns said. "And you? Why are you at the Rec. Center?" He then asked Willow
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:59 am

Willow smiled at his confusion of what she meant, and then she stood up and held her arms out.

"I am the best performer around! Willow the Wisp--the Ringmaster of Shows! I'm an entertainer." She giggled a bit then looked at the now empty basketball court.

"I'm just wandering around trying to find some fun. Being the first student in purple, no one really approaches you unless it's to challenge you...I found that out the hard way..." There was a slight somberness to her voice.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:03 am

"Wait, YOU'Re the purple!" Videns exclaimed. "God I had no Idea." He said scratching his head. "I actually just came from having a nap myself, looks like I'm still half asleep." He said trying to show that he was not always this stupid, usually. "Well what's your Idea of fun, Willow the Wisp? I'm kinda bored myself. Show me how much you can entertain." A challenge had been set. Willow talked fairly high about herself, now it was time to prove just how entertaining she was!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:34 am

Willow raised her eyebrow and smirked at the boy. He challenged her like this out of no where?

"So you want to see me perform huh? Not for free kiddo. Unless you'd care for a duel. Then I could show you how much of a performance I can put on..." Her smirk became a cocky grin.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:41 am

"Duel? Sure, but as I said I'm on a loosing streak and I doubt I'll win, but hey why not. You better not disappoint!" Videns retorted. "I think there is a duel arena around here somewhere." he said. "Oh there." Videns said pointing to one. He would then make his way to the DA and scan his DI and wait for Willow to do the same. "Ready when you are."
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Willow skipped her way towards the arena and scanned her DI, reaching into her pouch and taking out her deck. Shuffling it, she put it down on the pod and initiated the duel.

"Don't think I'll go easy because you're on a losing streak. Let the show begin!"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:00 pm

The duel of course resulted in a win for willow. She tried to reassure him that he was good he just needed better cards. "I'll say." Videns said in response. He did have a good deck, just the defense was lacking. Willow then suggested dinner and then then they could talk strategy. "Willow, are you asking me out?" Videns said, trying to tease the young entertainer. "Haha, just kidding, of course, I'd love too. God knows I need a few pointers. And hey you can tell me more about your style of dueling. I did have fun while it lasted, so job well done." Videns said to her. "So what are we waiting for? Let's eat." Videns said heading to the cafeteria.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Willow giggled at his joke and skipped alongside him to the cafeteria. Before long they had gotten their food and found an empty table they could sit at.

"Okay, so from what I saw the focus of your deck is to burn and attack directly. It's a very good strategy if you can get the defenses like I said so you don't have to worry about being countered but the way your deck is now, it's all offense." Willow then took out her deck and spread out her cards.

"The focus of my deck is beatdown, meaning I summon strong monsters and make them even stronger with cards like Wasteland and Violet Crystal. Once I've established my offense, I sit on cards like Fissure, and Horn of Heaven to counter a stronger play they might make."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 pm

"Mhm" Videns said in response to what everything willow was saying. "See the thing is with beat down decks, I can't do much. Like that golem of yours, could have destroyed all my monsters if I hadn't of drawed my equip spell, and even then you had an answer for that!" Videns said, slightly frustrated. "And I even have traps too, but fusions or special summons really stop me, which is why I have share the pain here." Videns said spreading his own deck out. "But the thing is this card.." He said holding up fairy meteor crush "..Isn't too good. I know you are meant to use it on your opponents monster to get them to attack into your monster, but anytime I've tried to use it, everyone has known what it does! Ugh I dunno. I have no Dp to buy packs either, hopefully that will change soon." Videns said bringing his scattered cards back into the deck. "Enough about my terrible deck, time to chow down." Videns said stuffing hid face with food. He felt like he hadn't eaten in forever. Once he had finished he wiped his mouth with his napkin. He then noticed someone walk by the cafeteria. He seemed to be on his way to the red dorm. "Who's that?" Videns pointed out to Willow. Videns didn't recognize him. Maybe Willow did?
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Willow had finished putting her cards away and was munching on a salad she had gotten before looking over in the direction Videns pointed out.

"I think that's the headmaster, Elegantine. He sure looks like he fits the name...And that's me talking." She said, swallowing her chewed food.

"I wonder what the headmaster's doing going towards the red dorm..."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:06 pm

"Oh the headmaster? Weird." Videns said. "Well I checked my DI and I can afford an all spells pack so Ima run over to the shop and buy one. Better get some better cards!" Videns exclaimed standing up. "You can come too of course." Videns. So Videns would run to the Shop regardless of weather Willow would join him or not.

After arriving to the shop, Videns practically took the door off it's hinges, Videns would make his way to the shop keeper lady. "One all spell pack please." He asked handing her his DI. Please go something good!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm

"Sure, no problem." She took the DI and quickly scanned it and handed Videns his booster. "Let's hope you have as much luck as the previous guy."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Videns looked at the pack. 1 rare the rest commons and they all did not help his deck at all. "Hmmm, I'd like to get prices for these 5 cards please. A rare Elegant Egotist and common Sword of Deep-Seated ,Germ Infection, Breath of Light and Forest." Videns asked, showing her the pack he just bought.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 am

"Let's do a quick check now shall we. The shopkeeper told the boy, she quickly looked up the prices of the cards and gave him a comforting smile.
Those cards would sell at a pretty price in the store. "The cards you just bought are worth, in order. 10 DP, 13DP, 13DP, 10 DP and 3 DP. So the total will be 49 DP. You think that is fair?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next