Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 28 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:38 am

"90 dp! Thats it! How come a fake trap is 90dp but a rare witch of the black forest is 90 as well!" Caspar got the sense he was getting ripped off.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Tamashii Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:39 am

Willow opened up the door to the card shop and stared ahead inside. There were a few people inside already but she could wait. With a shrug she skipped inside and stood in the line, waiting patiently for her turn with the shopkeep to come.

"I wonder if they give discounts here depending on dorm..." She muttered to herself in curiosity. Her bipolarity had kicked in and shifted her from her pure rage to her happy, curious self once again.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:56 am

Caspar didnt want to sell his black witch anyways, he saw a girl with a purple jacket in the shop "what the fuck.. Someone actually got purple?" Caspar wanted to duel her to see if she really was purple worthy. "hey your up for a duel or not!" Caspar exclaimed to the purple
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:59 am

Willow wasn't paying attention to Caspar at first; she was too busy looking at the array of cards in the shop. When she heard "duel" she turned to him with a tilted head and an innocent expression.

"Me..? Uh...sure I guess. But if I win you forfeit your spot in line."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:23 am

"my spot in life.." Caspar was just leaving anyways so it hardly mattered "alright fine, get ready to lose!" Caspar walked outside to a duel arena and gestured the purple to follow
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:27 am

Willow rolled her eyes. This yellow was kind of annoying. She reluctantly followed him to the duel arena and scanned her DI, setting up her cards.

"Let's get this over with. Time is money."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:28 am

"is that so" Caspar replied as he scanned his ID. Caspar felt the wind flow through the arena "mmm perfect weather for my wind beasts!".
Caspar got his deck ready, he knew this purple could be good.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:21 pm

After the duel, Willow had left the Duel machine, skipping into the card shop to take her place near the front of the line. With an innocent smile, she said "Excuse me" to the shopkeep in an attempt to get her attention.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Green took the cards and sighed in relief. "Thank you very much" Green said, turning around and walking back towards the shop. He placed the two cards into his deck, making his deck 40 cards with two extras. He couldn't use them though.

Walking up to the shopkeeper he took out Graceful Charity "I'd like to sell this for 600 points" Green said. He just had a casual face at this point, he wanted to duel.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Tommy took off his backpack and took out the cards he wanted to sell one by one. Once he finished, he waited for the shop keep lady to finish with her current customer.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Willow turned and narrowed her eyes at the boy who just walked to the front of the line, asking to sell his card.

"Excuse you, I was here first you know. It's quite rude to cut in front of a lady." She crossed her arms and glared at Green.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Kohl ventured deep into the forests and did not find much. There was not much to this location. Dense trees are all that the forest holds, and Kohl is not finding anything interesting. Still it is a nice and quiet place to relax. He decided to venture on and see what lies ahead.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Yayoi found himself in a lakeside on the forest... "This is nice, I'mma take a dip... after I rest" he said as he layed down, looking at the clouds. "I wonder..." he was comfy. "Will Mischief ever take over?"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Kohl found himself wandering around the forest for quite a while before he decided to relax for a bit near a tree. "It's time for some peace and quiet." Kohl thought to himself.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Sticking her nose into the air, Willow let out a "Hmph" before turning back to the shopkeep.

"I do believe I was next, wouldn't you agree? I have some cards I would like to sell please." Willow smiled politely at the shopkeep, metaphorically shoving Green to the side. Narrowing her eyes, Willow leaned in and whispered to the shopkeep.

"Lower level duelists can be so rude, don't you think..?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Lydia gritted her teeth watching the duel on the screen. Someone had gotten purple with an 'Optimal' hand. The Suijin deck lacked the more powerful cards.. Was she actually rightfully placed in blue? No.. She was still undefeated and if she had to prove herself to be the best then so be it. Putting a smile on her face Lydia forced out the words, "It seems I was mistaken. For now. Thank you for your time Sir." Tipping her hat to the headmaster she turned and left, walking towards the arena feeling absolutely livid.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:29 am

"Ah I see." Megan started looking at his own cards with a disappointed look. "It might sound weird, but I think I have the same problem. However what can you do about it, it's not as if we can just trade all our cards right?" Megan said as her eyes lit up and looked at Anwen, this might be what she was waiting for. A way to try out different playstyles and by switching cards that would be the perfect way to do so.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:54 am

Once Kohl finished resting, he took it upon himself to partake in another activity. He thought about the headmaster, who was quite the eccentric person. So he decided that wanted to learn more about him. Kohl got up and headed straight to the headmaster office. Once there he would knock on the door.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Anwen shrugs. "I don't think there is a rule against it. They never said that we couldn't." She says, looking through her deck. Thinking it over, it really would make it a bit better for her....
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Tommy was getting a little impatient, so he figured he could ask a question and get an answer. "What is normally the price different between a secret rare and a common or ultra/super rare? What affects the selling price of a card?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 am

Ashten after the testing went to see the dorm placings seeing that he made blue not surprised he made it to one of the top dorms. After studying who was in what dorm Ashten grew tired and decided to skip lunch and go straight to his dorm. After a short while of walking around he found the Blue dorm and his room finding his luggage is already in his room. Not caring if any event was to happen tonight he undressed leaving him only in his boxers. He placed his bracelets on the desk and undid his pony tail letting his long soft black hair dangle down. After all this is done he crashes onto the bed and falls asleep.

Ashten wakes up and smells the breakfast that was made. Deciding to get straight ahead to exploring the academy he got up took a shower then gotten dressed and went down to the lunch room to grab a little something he can munch on while exploring. As he was about to leave he found a letter on a table with his name on it. Deciding to not leave it as with anyone with common sense he opened the letter and pulled out the two cards that were inside seeing that they do have use he put them with-in his deck-box and read the letter. After reading he went off exploring the academy.

After a short while of exploring he decided it was time to see how strong his fellow classmates are and made his way to the duel-arena. As he made his way there he saw a few students on the bleachers and decided to take a seat for himself just waiting for a fool to challenge him.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Kohl decided that visiting the Headmaster wouldn't make sense, and decided to visit the Rec center. The Rec center was large and perhaps contained some nice activities to do. Kohl thought, "I wonder what awaits inside?" and proceeded to go inside.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat May 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Videns was rather bored and tired and decided to head back to his dorm room for a little nap, cause why not. So Videns went to the yellow dorm and found his room. He immediately collapsed on the bed and went to sleep
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat May 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Caspar was infuriated with his loss, his deck wasnt able to pull through, he wasnt able to draw the one card he needed, that seemed to be the case alot. Caspar was embarassed, he made misplays which cost him the duel. Caspar thought that his loss to the tester would be his last. "stupid island... stupid deck" Caspar kicked a stone on his way to the main building. He traveled up the stairs, he walked silently in search for the bathroom, the building was huge, he opened a door i didnt look like a bathroom more like a teachers office "umm... anyone here?". If anyone were there he could ask for directions
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:56 am

Willow hummed to herself a merry little tune as she took out four cards she had in her pouch.

"I know it's not much but I'm willing to sell these cards and save up my points. One common Wood Remains, one common Giga-Tech Wolf, one common Lady of Faith, and a common Great Mammoth of Goldfine. How much would I get for these per se?" She tilted her head at the shopkeep, awaiting the judgment of her cards.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next