Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4]

+8
Oshu
White Rose Dragon
Valkoor
Videns
Numbuh24insane
Asgore Dreemurr
JohnnyPhoenix
Dazo
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4] - Page 3 Empty AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4]

Post by Dazo Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:33 am

First topic message reminder :

AKA Full Power Challenge Event

AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4] - Page 3 3qJGObK
White Rose Dragon made this. He's a G.

Howdy Guest! Welcome to the Full Power Challenge!

Details and Rules
Here are some rules:

• This will be a swiss tournament with each round lasting 3 days. One day extension will be granted if needed. After the swiss round has been completed, the top 4 will go through a single elimination bracket.
  • Duels are to be done in the match format.
  • All matches must be played in Unlimited Unrated Section.
  • Disconnection means game lost unless you have evidence exists that you had the upper hand.
  • Cheating gets you banned.
  • Decks will be locked
  • If two people fail to duel, the one who've been more active on the forum/topic will get the win. If that's not the case, we'll cross this bridge when we get to it
  • Post the deck you want to use. Decklist options is listed below.
  • TCG-OCG Cards, Allowed/Custom Format

We will be going by this banlist.
Decklist Rules

• If the card isn't on the banlist it is allowed
  • The Following Decks will be only ALLOWED for this tournament. Nekroz, Dragon Rulers, Spellbook Prophecy, Inzektors, Wind-Ups, Burning Abyss, Dino Rabbit, Mermail Atlanteans, Infernoids, Six Sams, Infernity, Ritual Beasts, H.A.T and Shaddolls ALL at Full-Power.
  • Pendulum Monsters, and Performages are not allowed for this tournament. They are banned. That means don't use them.
  • You may tech other cards that are current 2016 that's up to your preference.
  • You are not allowed to use exodia or any burn card(s). Volcanics is an exception to this rule however.
  • You will be assigned one of these decks and you will have to use it in the entire tournament once you sign up and request using the deck. You are responsible for making the assigned deck.

Importable Sign-up
Code:
DN Name:
Deck:
Timezone:

Prizes
1st: 175 Credits + Dorm Rank-up
2nd: 140 Credits
Top 4: 120 Credits

Participants List
JohnnyPhoenix {DN: DieHardGiantsFan }
Ulti-Apelio {DN: Gajeel Volk }
Numbuh24insane
Videns {DN: Eyes of the Galaxy}
Valkoor
White Rose Dragon
Oshu {DN: {nations}Egypt }
necruta
OpTic MiDNiTE {DN: OpTic Art3mis }
JessWolfa {DN: Gabriel_Fairfox }

Good Luck, and have fun dueling!
The event banlist belongs to YGO Salvation's Trinity

Last edited by [½]³ on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 am; edited 19 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4] - Page 3 Empty Re: AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4]

Post by Dazo Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Alright Finals! (Yes, Valk and Rose played their match. I can confirm since I overheard it).

@Valkoor Vs @Ulti-Apelio

And for 3rd place. (And probably the match I'm most hyped to watch)
@White Rose Dragon Vs @Necruta
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4] - Page 3 Empty Re: AKA Full Power Challenge Event {STARTED} [TOP 4]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:27 pm

I expected Valk to be in the finals. He LOVES his books to death.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Yey valk won tournament. I know because he screenshared and I saw it so I can confirm
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3