Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

The Wasteland.

4 posters

Go down

The Wasteland. Empty The Wasteland.

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello everyone. Today I woke up in a really good mood, In such a good mood that i feel like roleplaying, but I can't do that right now, so I've decided to make this post.

What this post Is, Is that this Is where we can all dump our characters lore. I've realized that NONE of us know our lore, and I think that we should dump some paragraphs of some sort that can give us a little peek into your lore. It doesn't have to be lore exactly, It can be a really small story that explains a characters origin of some sort.

Or you can explain a main power, such as Grey Matter, or Symbols. That needs to be explained on my part.

This Isn't just for me either. If you think about It, a lot of our lore Isn't really known xD. I dont know Necro's, and he def has one, Dazo I think has one, Valk i know has 2 universes, Necs lore is Dranire go to the website xD, Uhhh Eric, NEON, anyone else who has lore, or want to make a small story about your characters. Just go all out people.

-----------------------

So of course ill start, with the basis of how my lore works.

So far there are 2 universes but I can see a third universe. The first universe, Is the one I used In DMU, Human world, and In Spirit Force. Spirit Force 2, Is where I'll be introducing universe 2. I call these 3 universes, Red, Blue, and Green. For now, It could change I never know. The reason I started a second universe, is because there is very little now that i can work on in the Grey Matter Universe, like I can still add things into that universe, but It was time to start working on a new universe.

Universe 1: Is called the Grey Matter Universe. Its called this, because its controlled by Grey Matter, everything in that universe was either made by Grey Matter, Its, A LOT, Smaller than Universe 2.

Universe 2: Doesn't have a name yet, but Its very World Rich. It has a lot of worlds, with many things happening in all of these worlds. I haven't gotten too far into It,  Im hoping when SF2 starts a lot of will start to come to me, since thats when things like that usually happens.

Hint for SF2. Gions.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

The Wasteland. Empty Re: The Wasteland.

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Sounds fun, let me try. This might not make a lot of sense, though:

There once was a lich who went by the name of Dashrath. He, unlike his brothers and sisters, had a soul object in heaven, instead of the Underworld. As a result, Dashrath became a lich who was pure of heart, much different from his brothers and sisters, and as a result, he was exiled. He wandered the endless plains of the Zombie world looking for salvation, when finally it came.
Dashrath reached the edge of the dimensions, and he stepped into the real world. Any regular lich would have died when leaving their soul item in another dimension, but Dashrath was an exception since he had been that way since birth. As he explored the human world, he found that he was not welcome. When he tried to be friendly, people called him a monster. And so, he was reduced to the bottom of the barrel, with no food, water or shelter to his name. Dashrath did not retaliate, he kept his gentle attitude. But he did not like being called a monster. And so, Dashrath embarked on a quest. A quest to become human.
One day, Dashrath came across a woman who was scared because she could not find her 3 month old child in his stroller. Dashrath found the stroller and brought it to her, in which she snatched it back from him and walked away. Dashrath sighed. He had not taken the infant, nor had he wanted to do anything malicious to it, but he now beheld the prize that had been the first remotely malevolent deed of his; one single cell of human DNA.
Dashrath had observed scientists. He didn't much understand the concept, but he continued to collect samples of DNA from different sources and infused them into himself. The DNA strands altered themselves, as if reproducing multiple times with different forms. But Dashrath eventually saw the error of his ways. He could not make himself something that he was not. He decided that he would stop the project. But by the time he was finished, he had already become a human-lich hybrid.
Then, one day, everything changed.
One day, Dashrath was minding his own business, when he was visited by a man from heaven; an angel. The angel told Dashrath that he was from heaven, and that he went by the name of Zera. Dashrath listened intently as Zera explained how the beings from heaven had been watching him, and that something was wrong with heaven. Things were going awry. Because of this, they had sent Zera to earth as a sort of guardian angel for Dashrath. They had also located his soul object. Zera thrust out his palm, which held a necklace the size of a penny. The soul object of Dashrath.
Zera told Dashrath that he would be helped, that even though he saw becoming human as a bad thing, he would help Dashrath become human by bonding with him.
And so, the first lich-spirit connection was born. Dashrath inheirited the powers of Zera, as well as his name. Now, the newly-formed Dashrath, or Zera, decided to find ways to be human.
It took two years for Zera to discover the truth. Even though he had inheirited the powers of an angel, he was still a lich. Then, one day, his eyes fell upon the face of the most beautiful lady he had even seen. She had orange-colored hair which fell around her shoulders in curls and perfect green eyes that twinkled like stars. For the first time in his life, Zera was in love, but he knew that this girl would never, ever love him back. He had come across an impossible task. Which was when he realized the truth. This task was what he needed to become human.
The woman's name was Doriad. She was not looking for a man, but she was looking for salvation. No one understood what was after her, in fact she didn't even understand it herself. However, Zera was so charming that he was hard to resist, which was surprising because he was a lich. However, Doriad was the kind of woman who could hold no grudge against any species. She fell in love with Zera through his humorous jokes and failed attempts to be suave, ultimately granting him a new fate as a human man, suppressing his lich-like qualities for good. But in the process, she had to tell him. She explained everything that she knew, about how she was a carrier of a strange genetic compound called CC. She didn't know what it did, but she was scared. Zera assured her that together, they would band together and defeat the darkness, but just in case, they needed a legacy. And so they had a child. Well, three children, to be exact. The CC chromosome increases the chances that someone will have twins or triplets.
The birth of the triplets was one that was constantly shifting. She bore the first child, Moxie, in a rural area. Moxie's eyes were a strange golden color, which puzzled the parents, as neither of them had gold eyes. Their child had been gifted the all-seeing eyes of the Angel of Zera, able to see the truth in any situation. However, the darkness was tailing them, so they left her on the farm and fled to another location.
Upon reaching the Underworld, The second child, Maxwell, was born. In doing so, he was exposed to the dark, undead powers of the world itself, as was his father. It brought out his lich tendencies and turned Maxwell into a half-lich. But the darkness soon found them once again, and they were forced to flee to a final place.
The third and final child, Melody, was born on the top of a mountain, in front of a blazing fire. She looked the same as Moxie had, but her eyes were sea green instead of gold. The girl had found the powers of the blazing hearth within her. When people saw her, they would always think of home, of happiness.
Having sired their legacy, the parents were prepared to face the darkness head on, making their final stand at the gate to heaven itself. But the darkness engulfed them, draining their life force. However, the darkness would not be allowed to invade the domain of light. A great light appeared, one that could melt away all darkness. As the black tide receded, it was too late to save the two. The Elemental Mistress and the Eye of Zera were beyond help, and as their love had been born, the two lovers died happy deaths, in each other's arms.
Meanwhile, their three newborn children had grown to bear the power of the chromosome they had been given, which, for each of them, had blossomed into a new form. They were now not only carriers, but bearers of the effects of CC: The Cosmic Core, each of them infused with a mini star in place of a heart and cosmic energy in place of blood. But the darkness had been lying in wait. While the three bore their children, the darkness bore its own child, formed from darkness and nuclear energy, She was beautiful, with deep purple hair and bloodred eyes. The perfect soldier to combat the triplets, she was one of the embodiments of evil itself.
And she would not be stopped.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:43 am

Alrighty, might as well do this. The full explanation of these worlds are, well... books. So you people will be getting a pretty quick, rundown version of them.

Universe 1/Fantasy Universe: This is the world Valkoor and Angelica, Echo, and Lilac all originated from. The general idea for the world is that there are 3 different dimensions: The Seven Circles (Hell), the Overworld (Earth), and the White Space (No good parallel, but some may compare it to Heaven). Valkoor is from the Seven Circles, in which the Council governs. The Council is a circle of thirteen demons, some of the most scholarly and powerful in the realms. During a freak accident at his school, Valkoor ended up being banished to the Overworld, but not without growing a deep hatred towards his home and a will to destroy it. From there, the story follows his subsequent fall from grace and loss of his powers to his rise in a war brewing. Angelica appears as his guide, helping him through his journey and decisions. Echo appears as a traveler, who encounters Valkoor occasionally on his journey and gives insights into who he truly is, and what this hatred and revenge is wreaking within him. Lilac is more or less a whimsical alchemist that acts as comic relief and a mysterious aid. For any of you who have read the Inheritance Cycle, Angelica might come to mind, and she is a rather good comparison.

Universe 2/Slice of Life/Furry Universe: This is the world Melissandra, Saffira, and Allison all originated from. The setting is rather modernized, taking place in what would basically be today's world. The main difference is the presence of anthropomorphic people, as well as nekos (although neko is a very narrow term for what might be better described as a faunus parallel). The humans generally have dominance, and for a long time, slaves were captured and used in poor working conditions. The neko population had it worse, and still do, earning such labels as "hybrids" and "mutants". About a decade before the setting of the main story, a law was passed, abolishing the ANST (Anthropomorphic and Neko Slave Trade). Despite this, slaves are still popular in the black market, and the government does little to enforce the law. On top of this, prejudices are still very common, and public discrimination is practiced almost globally. Allison is a former illegal slave trade owner, only abandoning the job and working towards equality when she befriended and later witnessed the death of a neko slave. Melissandra is a former anthropomorphic slave, but was rescued by Allison. Despite this, she had to leave her mother and sisters behind, likely to their deaths for aiding in the escape of one of their family members. Saffira follows a very different story: she used to live in a secluded village with a multitude of her bunny anthropomorphic race, free from most prejudices and threats from the humans. In most bunny villages like this, however, the term "fucking like rabbits" tends to hold true, and after being sexually "betrayed" by someone Saffira truly loved (although this was seldom frowned upon in her species), she left home, instead moving to a small forest at the edge of a primarily anthropomorphic and equality-supporting town. She soon meets Allison and Melissandra, and as an already accomplished author who published a multitude of books to the world back in her village, helps the equality movement through literature.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Ok. I'll first describe a lot of my first universe in parts. Since universe 2 isn't even CLOSE to being finished, i wont go into it. And either way, whats the fun in knowing about it if you're going to play SF2 in that *Wink*

I have 17 characters, all of them placed in order of when i made them. They are also separated by generations, each generation being a time in place where i stayed in one academy, and usually i have a break in when i just stop making characters, which also help to pinpoint when a generation is done. The first generation, Firebreath through Havoc, was made in CHA, where i first started roleplaying. It wasn't any serious roleplaying, it was chatbox fighting, Its where i met Nec, and where i met amazing roleplayers, better than any of us. The second generation, was when i got into AKA, and helped host a Roleplay called DMU. It wasn't mine at first, but Jess gave it to me to run. Akim - Dex, There were more characters, two actually, Cyrus and Broon. But both of them died, Cyrus dying protecting Firebreath from Necs wrath, it was a fun battle, its how Firebreath got the burn marking on his right arm, though Cyrus was a villain, he was one of my best characters and a favorite. Broon also died. The third generation is the Spirit Force, you guys have seen my characters in that, no need for explaining them, though i will post their lore. The last 3 is the final generation, i cant really say much about them, they are a fun little bunch.

Firebreath
Kane
Akuma
Orpheus
Merlin
Havoc

Akim
Boei
Panda
Dex

Kale
Punch
Shroud
Marshal

Math
Cowboy John
Vatico

Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 am

Main Universe: Crosshairs

During the year 4237 the world was split into three superpowers. The eastern half of the world was controlled by the U.h.o, a powerful empire that controls most of the resources of the world. To the west was the D.N.F with its vast technological power. To the south was the vast underwater city of Pacifica...sadly most of the info of this city has been lost or damaged. For years these factions have stayed out of each others business, that was until the Helios incident. In the city of Helios located in the D.N.F sector a horrific attack leveled the city to dust. The severity of the attack left nothing but a crater. People quickly pointed fingers at the others superpowers. In response the D.N.F sent out military drones over the southern region in hopes of being able to spy on the U.H.O. What they did not expect was the Pacifica faction to see this as an act of war. While this happened the U.H.O learned of these spy drones and their leaders were outraged by this.
The Great war
In 4238 after months of tension all factions broke out in an all out war. For years men and women were sent out into war to only experience blood baths. All sides used their greatest weapons against each other. These ranged from augmented soldiers, drones and the robots that still wonder the earth to this day. Neither side was gaining an advantage and in the midst of this civilians were breaking out in riots, angered over the way their rights were being diminished. Over the next twenty years things were falling apart. What neither side expected was the use of nuclear arms in this conflict, no one knows who launched the nukes but luckly only a few were dropped. Despite this the planet was heavily damaged leaving most if not all cities to be consumed by nature.
The vanderheim corporation
During the next 200 years the Vanderheim corporatation took control of this situation and built the city state known as Beta city as the last bastion of human engineuity. The corporation funded the rebuilding of a few cities and safe havens on the planet. What most people failed to realize was that only the elite could afford to live in these cities. This left regular civilians to fend for themselves as gangs soon owned power over the lands. Regular citizens had to farm in harsh conditions as the planet almost dried up and was soon covered in sand. Very few parts of the planet still have fresh water and live plants.
The foundation of the bounty hunter league
Since there was no one left to defend the populace a man named Alexander Wallace founded the bounty hunter league. This league is the main hub of all bounty hunters who are in charge of hunting down these deadly gangs and criminals. The league houses notable bounty hunters like Gravedigger, cerberus, and many more.
The Wolves
Despite these changes one gang stilled fear in the hearts of many. The wolves were a dangerous group who seemingly came out of no where. Barely anyone knows what the members look like except for one. One of their deadliest members was the gunslinger know as Jet, he is recognized for his involvement in the arcadia genocide. During the height of their power they seemingly vanished, their last known location was at the epicenter of the trash town power grid which led to a serious explosion that has left the town without power for eight years. Rumor has it that Jet is still alive and has been wandering the world.

(This is what I have so far)
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm

I'll fill you guys in with Akuma's backstory, his lore, his whole character.

Akuma: Probably one of my best villains, though all of my villains are amazing but who's bragging *Wink* Either way i love using him, me and him just click, though I take all my villains seriously so I click with all of them. Just Akuma more than others.

The last Prince of Hell, Akuma was seen as an outcast, he was so different from the rest, he was hated by his father, picked on by his brothers, not even considered as a daemon. Raised by his butler until adult hood, Akuma usually spent his days within the castle library where he read everything at least twice, some more than others but at that point he was choosing favorites. It was like this for most of Akuma's life until he noticed his father reading a book. It was nonchalant, he was walking by noticing it on the corner of his eye. Stopping onto his tracks, he looked at the book and then at his father, he was looking at Akuma, tension was rising. Closing the book he threw it at Akuma, catching it, he looked at the cover to read the title, the book itself was a mix of orange and black color, and had a leathery feel to it. "The Human World" It read, Akuma looked up to his father but before anything could happen, he turned and ran. Reading the whole book back to front within a day twice, the book told of a different world out there, and a way to enter it. It was Akuma's ticket way out, and he was going to take it. The book talked about a piece of machinery that only the royal family had within their home. Akuma had explored his entire home, he didn't know of any unknown machinery. Either way, it talked about a secret room that sat under the library, which that alone was sitting in the hottest part of Hell. Book in hand, Akuma followed the books steps, he was reading directly from the book, a map put into words. The book lead him towards the back of the library, and talked about a door, behind a bookshelf. Moving it away, Akuma looked to see a wooden door, with black latches keeping the door up. Opening it, a blast of heat hit Akuma and entered the library. He had to walk in and close it fast before the heat started to move up towards the top floors of his home. At this point Akuma didn't look at the book, he could see everything, a huge metal circle sitting against the red rocks, two huge tubes on both sides of the circle went towards a main computer system. It looked really outdated, and once he touched it, instead of heat, he felt cold. The book didn't have any instructions on turning the machine on, which placed Akuma in a deep stump. "Ah. Master Akuma, you've arrived." Said a voice coming from behind Akuma, It was the butler. "I've been given information about your arrival into this chamber a long time ago, i never actually thought you would actually enter here... So. You want to enter the main world?"
"Main world?" Akuma asked. "Ah I'm sorry, does it say Human World? Such a stupid name... either way, shall we?" The butler said, walking past Akuma and in front of the computer. He started to turn it on, and type some language that Akuma couldn't read. In a minute, the machine started to make a noise, and a portal sputtered open in between the open circle. Akuma looking at the portal with amazement, he looked back at the person he could call his father. "Why you letting me through?" Akuma asked, walking closer to the portal. The butler only laughed, "Cuz I raised you". With that Akuma walked through the portal, and instantly saw black. He thought he was asleep, he thought he was dead. He stayed like this for a long time before he started to see light again, it was faint but he could see it from a long way. Once it hit him, Akuma woke up in the middle of Earth, blue skies, the sun burning down onto him, in front of him a city he would later know as Terrenus. This was a turning point for Akuma, this was where he learned the amount of knowledge this world had to offer, this showed him how much power he could get. This showed a god. There were many gods he read about in the many libraries he went to, but there was one book about this god named "Akim" The name itself gave Akuma the chills, as an outside being he knew something was up with that name. 10 years. Spending 10 years learning everything he could, he learned how to fight, he learned how to control his own powers, Ki, Aura, Symbols, he learned about Grey Matter. It wasn't until that final year, when he was dealing with a few nuisance's (DMU Era) When Akim showed himself. The power that was sent through out the whole universe once he entered was something Akuma instantly felt, everyone else felt it as well as their creator entered their realm. Akuma and Akim quickly created an abnormal friendship together, they had different views but they clicked some how. Akuma now walks through the worlds, the universes learning as much as he can about Akim and their divinity.

Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down