Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)

3 posters

Go down

I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)  Empty I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)

Post by Firebreath Thu May 12, 2016 4:07 pm

I am the King of Wasteland. And you should watch and beware, as the Titles of one will die off while the Titles of another will strive. Two giant pillars in the middle of no where, a town surrounded by desert. I don't live here. But this place is the home of creation. Embrace it, as it will be the closest thing to god any of you will get to.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)  Empty Re: I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)

Post by YoungX Thu May 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Fire what is this boi? Foreshadowing?
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)  Empty Re: I am the King Of Wasteland. (RP Cannon)

Post by Sentinelle Thu May 12, 2016 5:25 pm

There's too much stuff going on...SF1 was a little more organized in my opinion.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu May 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Lol. Please explain in great detail.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri May 13, 2016 1:45 am

In SF1 we had a main antagonist, a general goal for the group to work towards as well as a subplot for most of every individual character(which didn't get too out of hand). Here it just looks like we're jumping from place to place doing random stuff. I just think there's too much going on in the DM side of things.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri May 13, 2016 4:22 pm

No. Atleast from my point of view, its a lot more free. Maybe you aren't used to the freedom, i remember you not getting the concept when i first introduced it.

But.

This is my goal, ill explain it. Everyone, EVERYONE. Can do what they want to do, within the Roleplay rules. And within logic. If you want to go left or right, leave the kingdom research said topics. I will provide for you. They can choose what they want to do within their characters terms. Tama, doesnt trust Angel, so he's made his own group and is doing their own thing. I respect that and i will DM them correctly. The whole point of the Rp is to let you do what you want, the purpose of the Rp is to get out of Wonderland. That is the main goal of the Rp, and you can go about doing that in different ways. The reason it may feel all over the place, is because it is, people have ditched the main group. And honestly i like that, because keeping it all in one group following The Elder i think was stupid, i did that with Human World, and it died.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down