Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 6 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 6 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 6 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:48 am

Cass saw Ravin and Cana talkling Cass slipped into the picture "uhh hello" Cass asked nervously
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 6 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Trini Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 am

Credo wondered if this girl knew anything about personal space."Well, before I ended up here, I owned my own mechanics shop. It was my own personal business. It wasn't SUPER popular, but I made e ough to live of off. "
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:47 am

Nox nodded, "Really now? Sounds interesting. Oh hey, who's that kid over there with the weird skin color?" Nox pointed over to were Aegan was and gestured for him to come over. While she couldn't place it she just had this gut feeling.. the innate intuition of a professional collector came over her when she laid eyes on Aegan. Her fingers twitched in anticipation.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:52 am

cana was suprised slightly as she looked over at cass. blinking a few times. she hasent seen this person yet on the island...maybe he was so invisible at first that she dident notice. she said nerviously with a nervious wave. "u-um hi" she was still siting on the sand. ravin could probaly see what she traiced in the sand. she made it unconshiously look like a wolfes head.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:55 am

Ravin tiled his head and saw the sand picture. It was interesting to say the least. He then turned his attention to the new person next to him and Cana. "Hi there."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:15 am

"Hold on, you remember Katz and that other guy, but not me? I'm almost always around him, and I-....wait, how do you look like Ivan, but you aren't Ivan...?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:43 am

Ravin looked to Cylon and sighed. "I only know his name from the little sister. I know nothing about anyone here aside from names. As for this Ivan person. I have never met anyone like that in my life. Maybe I am his double. But the fact still stands I know none of your names aside from Cana, Katz, Green, and Echo."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:01 am

He's hiding something.
"Alright then...now, I still need to find Chastiefol, and Yax needs his "teddy". Anyone wanna help at least?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:10 am

cana just watched as the wolf boy and ravin were talking. trying to ingore the smell from the dog kid but it was hard to. she dident know what to say or if she should say anything. she honestly dident want to say anything and just go home. she continued to sit in the sand silent. not even noticing the wolf head she traiced in the sand earlier.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:29 am

His breathing light, and his eyes shut tight, the ronin slept under the sun. As he slept, he remained in a spot that was faintly out of sight from the others, behind a dune that was not too far from them, but far enough. He slept the minutes away, yet he did not dream. He doesn't dream anymore...but it never bothers him. His pale grey eyes fluttered open, as the sound of conversing had awoken him from his slumber. He reached to his side and felt the holster of his blade, and he smiled in reassurance. Izayoi, while it had no special qualities or power, was special to him...It was his teacher's.

Declan sat up and stretched before shaking the sand out of his hair and hoodie, then, he stood up and looked around. Upon inspection, he began to make out the silhouettes of several people. None of them, however, looked familiar to him at first glance, and with a sigh, he silently climbed over the dune and jumped down, cautiously approaching the group of people. When he caught up to them, he stopped walking and looked around at his surroundings. From what he observed, he was on a beach, as he turned his head and saw the roaring water, which made him smile. It reminded him of home.

Declan spoke to no one, however. He wasn't shy or nervous or afraid of the people at hand; he just woke up. To him, anyone who was chatty after first waking up, especially in an unfamiliar place, was nothing less than weird. He kept a firm grip on Izayoi, tracing his thumb along the hilt of the blade for security. He did not intend to use the blade at all, it was just a habit he developed. His eyes continued to scan across the beach at the people. There were little groups of people conversing with each other, so he refused to butt into any of their conversations and stood there patiently.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:24 am

Cass sat down in the sand observing the conversation. He soon zoned out and started gazing around he saw someone waking up, Cass looked in his silver cold eyes but then quickly looked away. Cass heard a wold boy asking if anybody can help him find his chastiefol and Yax find his teddy, Cass had no idea who Yax was or what a chastiefol and Teddy was. But Cass replied "uhh sure"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:16 am

Katz looked towards Echo "Okay then Aunt Echo, from what I can tell we were all obviously brought here for a reason, maybe we calm things down then start exploring as a group?" he asked with a tilted head, looking to Cylon and shaking his head "No clue dude...and where the hell is spark?" Katz gently pet Alisae on the head, trying to relax her.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:25 pm

The moment Aegan has completed his sentence he felt something rolling against his shins causing him to fall forwards once again. This time however he caught himself with his hands and looked at what hit him. It seemed like a small girl who was sleeping, seems like she had suffered the same fate as he had.

He sighed and stood back up as a woman came to him and started talking to the girl but completely ignored him. 'Heh, seems like she's more concerned about the girl.' Aegan thought as he looked around and saw another one who was pointing at him and made a gesture for him to come towards her. Reluctant he started walking towards her, he didn't know what she wanted but it was better than being ignored by someone. "So, why did you want me to come towards you?" He asked her in a harsh tone.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 pm

*Coming from the south side of the island was a figure of sorts, it was coming towards them pretty fast, after a second or two people could start to tell that it was a boat, one with a huge sail. The boat itself was huge, and made out of dark brown wood, it was nicely built. A giant beast was chained down in the middle, the beast had a black crusty skin, rock hard, it wasn't smooth, though there were cracks, and in between those cracks was what seemed to be lava, glowing through. Its neck was chained down, its eyes glowing red. It didn't seem to move, just make the occasional noise here and there.

Once the boat had gotten close enough it was already going at high speeds, so as a way to stop, it dropped all of its anchors. 5 of them on each side, hitting the ocean floor in a matter of seconds, stoping the ship to a halt.

The ship itself was bigger than the whole island, it had stopped at the east side of the island, and seemed centered along side the island. On top of the ship there was a man, or it looked like a man, the figure was blue, he only had enough clothing to cover his bottom area, the rest of his body was naked, his muscles were defined incredibly, he also had spiky blond hair that turned white at the tips, and he looked angry. There were other figures appearing now, they looked less like the man, they had blue hair, white hair, the man in the middle was the only one that seemed to have blond hair, but they all seemed to be incredibly built to last days with nothing but air.

The man that looked angry brought his arm up to stop the rest of his crew from doing anything rash. "You there!" He practically screamed at them. "You weren't here the last time we passed this weasel of an island... explain your selfs" He yelled. He looked down on them as if they were ants.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Yax, lying down and breathing heavily, started thinking of why he was here, what had he done, he doesn't remember anything especific about a bad action that was ment to bring him here... it was pointless being here, especially without his teddy, he was mad, but he wasn't going to let whoever brought him here to know he had given up, Yax got up and followed Cylon, in a annoyed sort of way.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Katz had looked out to the boat, observing the creature on it with interests before turning his attention to the man yelled at them "We have no idea sir! we all just woke up here!" he yelled back, crossing his arms slowly
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:59 pm

Cass soon saw something coming in, whatever it was it was coming in fast. It appeared to be a boat with people on it, Cass looked over to see a person crossing his arms slowly yelling back at the ship. Struck by nervousy, Cass kept quiet and backed away
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Echo hushed Katz and the other children,slowly rising to her feet. These people... they were not friendly, nor could anyone on the island at the moment take them with what supplies and equipment they had. There would have to be some attempt at peace, before they were all sentenced to an imminent doom.

"We do not know why we are here, sir! As incredulous as it is, we all just woke up here, presumably after having dropped in a day ago considering my sunburn! We wish no harm, however!" Echo shouted, and as if to make her point, she approached the ship a bit before dropping to her knees, leaving palms upturned as a sign of submission.

"I am Echo Caecus! If I may, what is this ship, who are you, and where are we!?"
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Looking at the man gives Tatsuya a great idea. He walks a little bit closer to the ship as he holds his hat in his hand and bows while placing it on hjs chest. "Good morrow my good sir, i take it you have passed by here before on several occassions," said Tasuya as he places him back in an upright position," You see none of us here know how we got here, but can you find it your heart to kindly drop us all off on some land that isnt this island?"
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Yax looks at the daring fedora guy, he was astonished by his stupidity, thinking -"Is he stupid, why is he just going up to him and asking, he might get killed since they don't look nice at all, I swear, he must be dumber than how his fedora looks..." he stood firmly, looking at the blue man with blonde hair, and shouted - "I was here when I woke up and I believe we all went through that sire!!" he then proceeded to look at the fedora guy... and again thought -"Idiot"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Lucian was sleep on top of the single palm tree on the small island. Being a boy who rolls around in his sleep he rolled off the top of the palm tree onto the sand next to his twin sister with a hard thud. Surprisingly was still asleep even after that hard fall.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Dreava was shaken by the sound of screaming, but she didn't really bother too much with it. Instead she just looked and listened, but said nothing. What would she have said anyway?
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Jumping up as Aegan came over Nox looked him up and down with extreme scrutiny, but was still unable to place the cause of the gut feeling she had about him. "Hmm, you seemed interesting. Not sure why," Before she could say anything else a large ship pulled up beside the island, helmed by a large angry looking male humanoid who demanded to know why they were there. The man wasn't wearing much clothes but Nox figured she might as well snag that if she had the chance, what really interested her however was the massive ship, and mused quietly to herself "..Wonder what's in there.."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Cylon whispered to Yax. "That guy reminds me of Boros from One Punch Man, but weirder." He sighed, rubbing his goggles to get the sand out of them.

"Yeah, we just woke up and no one here has any clue as to how we're here. Yax and I lost our weapons and now we need to find them. Have ya seen a big green mossy pillow and a teddy bear around?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Yax conceals his laughs and replied by saying -"I know right" he eyed the ship, looking for anything interesting apart from the blue males, yet all he saw was a statue beast, and the big smurf people, he was not sure that this was all the ship could hide, he knew the interior would be even more suspicious than the little bit of exterior he could see, he became curious and started looking at every being that was in land... and only noticed a suspicious kid, the one that had shouted earlier, fedora man, a blue-grey goblin thing, and the Girl named Echo, though he knew there were others, he felt this were the ones that stood out, as much as the girl which he remebered, he saw drowning, yet he didn't remotely care...
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next