Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 19 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 19 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 19 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:40 pm

"Sorry, I see wounds for some reason... Something's messing with my heads after everyone got power. It's like I'm...glitching." Blue marks that looked like circuits glowed on his body again, then faded out. After that, his vision returned to normal, and he saw no wounds. "What the...what? I don't see anything anymore. What is going on with me?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 19 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Echo looked at Tatsuya, Cylon, and Katz before sighing, jerking her head towards the shore before shooing them off.

"Leave now, children. You've been helpful, but me and Declan need to talk. We'll make sure Aegen is alright." She waited patiently after that, giving occasional glances to Aegen to make sure he remained mostly stable, despite what was happening.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Katz looked at Echo "Okay Aunt Echo, come on guys!" he said running towards the sand and trying to flap his wings, Echo could see he got a few feet off the ground before he fell backwards "Oww.." he muttered.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm

If Echo were to see Cylon's aura, she would see what he meant by glitching. His aura would flux rapidly and erratically, then back to normal at random intervals, followed by the glowing marks. "Alright, Katz, let's go."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Declan listened for the others to make sure they were all gone. His aching feeling only continued to grow the longer he was around Aegan; he never felt this way before. He stared down at Aegan but listened to Echo.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Tatsuya looks around and sees Declan havw an almost worried deminor about him. He walks towards him while putting hjs hand forward as he lightly taps his shoulder. "Hey are you alright man, you look like you've seen a ghost," said Tatsuya as he keeps tapping his shoulder.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Lucian sees Katz fall after he tried to fly and fail only getting a few feet. "Hahahaha nice try to bad chickens cant fly" Lucian rolls around on the sand laughing his ass off
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 pm

cana looked behind her over at katz that had attempted to fly with his wings but dident make it that far off the ground. she giggled slightly. of corse she had no room to laughe as she cant even control her powers yet ether. she wasent covering her ears any more sence the scream wasent bothering her as mutch now
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Declan didn't respond right away to Tatsuya, but gently poked him in the chest, which caused the wind around him to lightly push the boy.

"I'm fine. But listen to Echo. Her and I must discuss something and we need you guys to check out the surroundings to make sure everything's okay with everyone else. Go on."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Katz heard the laugh and heard he was called a chicken, getting up he brushed the sand off of himself and started walking towards Lucian "What was that? who are you calling a chicken?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:59 pm

cana than lauged nerviously slightly as she herd what katz said and as he started walking twords her brother. "u-um you two....no need to fight over a little joke...i found it kind of funny to" she than laughed nerviously again.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:00 pm

"Calm down Katz, not like he can do anything to you. Just have the thought of you constantly kicking his ass in your head and you'll be fine." Cylon chuckled and lightly punched Katz.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:02 pm

"Sis the chicken is getting mad oh my god this is hilarious! HAHAHAHA!" Lucian is still on the floor laughing about how easily Katz got mad and about how he still failed.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Cass wandered far off into the distance, he then saw yax training with a new found spear. Yax didnt seem to notice him at the moment Cass continued to watch him swiftly moving his spear
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm

"Okay, no I wanna kick his ass. Dear god he's annoying." Cylon sighed and ignored him. "Hey Katz, maybe he'll choke on his tongue." He chuckled at the thought of it.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:05 pm

cana looked down at her brother who was still laughing. she was THIS close to kick her brothers head to try to get him to stop laughing at katz before he dose somthing he is going to regret. cana than walked infront of katz. "look. my brother is just having a little fun. hes really immature some times and i apologize for him"
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Katz kept walking before stopping, looking at Cana and walking past her "Considering who your father is....I wouldn't be laughing" Katz said coldly, looking at Lucian before turning around and beginning to walk away, saying what he needed "That wasn't directed at you Cana" he said as he walked
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:10 pm

"Harsh." Cylon said to Katz. "But you're right, still. That kid gets on my nerves. Anyways, you look a lot more like your dad now."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Nox had been watching as Aegan was tended to only now moving towards where Echo and Declan watched over him. Her collector senses were going haywire looking at him now and she thought out loud. "What's going on with him.."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:16 pm

After recieving Declans words Tatsuya runs kut to make sure everyone else is find. Whike doing this he looks at the woods around them and tries to get some idea on how thick they are. Despite his constant focus being placed on them he could not make a good estimate on how thick these woods are.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:19 pm

"My father may not have been the most responsible but atleast he wasnt a fucking pedo and dated a lil girl after he couldnt get the girl he wanted" Lucian kicked himself back up and now standing obviously ready to fight and looks more serious compared to what he was previously.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Ravin sat in a style similar to that of meditation, not leaving the side of the sleeping girl. He saw the panic but did not move at all. He was not leaving her by herself.

From what he saw, this girl seems like she has sleeping trouble. however it did not seem natural. Even a person with normal sleeping trouble like this would wake up from the sounds that giant monster was making. This made her "slumber" very odd in Ravin's mind.

Nevertheless, Ravin kept meditating. Hoping the splashes of water could help.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Katz froze, his eye twitching "Yea..." Katz muttered to Cylon while turning back around, glaring at Lucian "Atleast my dad was a hero! he didn't resort to stealing the girl after he did ALL the work in saving her" obviously he knew this story well.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:26 pm

"Maybe if your father stopped trying to be a hero and put time into our mother he might have had her! Our father told me how mother changed and he and your father went after her! He risked his life knowing he might die just to save her! Thats what won mother over!" Lucian put his hand on the cutless ready to fight the loser that stood in front of him that was insulting his father.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:30 pm

"Damn, your dad told ya huh? Mine told me, too. Don't fight, just shut it. He isn't worth is bro, alright? I'm usually the one to do stupid shit, not you." Cylon rested a hand on Katz to get him to calm down.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next