Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 7 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 7 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:02 am

@YoungX what are your thoughts Pep's role-reveal?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 7 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 am

Well the fact that Pep did that can mean plenty. So far the lynch vote is highest on him for reasons stated. However say he was sheriff for a moment. That means that he mighy be trying to bait out potential mafia or other roles out. If he somehow doesn't get lynched, I can bet he'll probably investigate one of those that called for his lynch. That's just my opinion though.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 am

YoungX wrote:Well the fact that Pep did that can mean plenty. So far the lynch vote is highest on him for reasons stated. However say he was sheriff for a moment. That means that he mighy be trying to bait out potential mafia or other roles out. If he somehow doesn't get lynched, I can bet he'll probably investigate one of those that called for his lynch. That's just my opinion though.

What if he's the enemy of the Town trying to lure the real Sheriff out? I don't entirely doubt his Sheriff claim, but however, revealing Sheriff this early in the game is not benefitical for Town. And the only one who's responsible for that is our Sheriff himself (if he is indeed one).

Due to latest...umm...role-reveals, I...

.../unlynch Pepchoninga
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:41 am

Hue so Pep has a chance to be saved if someone gets more lynch votes. Still I smell suspicion coming from Lux. That sudden unlynching for Pep. Coincidence? Hue.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:16 am

Calling me suspicious because I unlynched possible Cop sounds ridicilous >.>
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:59 am

@Lux wrote:Wait you reveal as a Sheriff? Wot <.<
Took you forever to notice....

Anyway I really don't think he's the cop...The cop wouldn't just randomly role-reveal day1...
And @Pepchoninga You've lynched EVERY SINGLE PERSON that decided to trust you like...WHERE'S MY ONION EMOTICONS!?

Also I don't get what you meant about me getting you out of the contest...you'll always be no.1 in my heart <3
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:05 am

For now I find Luna the most and Peps the 2nd most suspicious person...stay tuned for further conclusions from me~!
And by the way no @YoungX even if HE IS the sheriff he won't be drawing any mafias out with that all it does is directing doctor attention to him and as a result away from other targets...with cute Lulu avatars.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 am

Lux wrote:Calling me suspicious because I unlynched possible Cop sounds ridicilous >.>

Hue. And that's just a theory of Mafia theory! Ok no that joke was horrible.

faervel wrote:For now I find Luna the most and Peps the 2nd most suspicious person...stay tuned for further conclusions from me~!
And by the way no @YoungX even if HE IS the sheriff he won't be drawing any mafias out with that all it does is directing doctor attention to him and as a result away from other targets...with cute Lulu avatars.

I see. For now it seems that Pep and Luna have an almost equal amount of lynches. Well actually don't all the lynches have about equal now or something? It could be any of those lynches that could occur at this point.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:19 pm

faervel wrote:
@Lux wrote:Wait you reveal as a Sheriff? Wot <.<
Took you forever to notice....

Anyway I really don't think he's the cop...The cop wouldn't just randomly role-reveal day1...
And @Pepchoninga You've lynched EVERY SINGLE PERSON that decided to trust you like...WHERE'S MY ONION EMOTICONS!?

Also I don't get what you meant about me getting you out of the contest...you'll always be no.1 in my heart <3
Ikr, I just scrolled through posts when I woke up & that must have slipped. And tbh I don't know what to think about his (stupid) cop reveal so far. He wasn't even close to get lynched >.<

And by getting my words out of contest, I mean that I never said I'm not Town. I've only mentioned that I simply haven't claimed to be one yet when Pep told me that he thinks I'm not Town (in one of his many accusations so far)

faervel wrote:For now I find Luna the most and Peps the 2nd most suspicious person...stay tuned for further conclusions from me~!

Yeah but unlike Pep Luna didn't have much chance so far to defend herself (I think that all of accusations on her have come after her last post, btw still dislike the fact that she plays on her Admin account)

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Objection!
There's also a high chance for any other person to get lynched at this day cause it's day 1(no lynch is also an option)
Just cause one is not lynched at the moment this doesn't automatically strike them out as safe.
I'd normally wait for a question here to feel important but that'd take time so I'mma ask it myself:
"So...do you have anyone suspicious in mind?Besides Peps&Luna of course"
Now that is indeed a good question faer; Hmm...naming one: @YoungX
All you are doing is stating the facts but again you aren't even doing that as well! Trying to make sure one of the...uhh...."lynched ones"(hehe like chosen ones) gets lynched but no pressure gets to the others...including you and your possible mafia partners. I feel like you are trying to stay active to not get people on you just like it happened last game but you are trying to play defensive to not give too much away on your side.
FoS YoungX
Now since I am suspicious of way too many people I just address you all directly...it'd be nice if you were kind enough to answer these questions:

@YoungX : Whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?Whom do you find least suspicious?I don't take myself as answer to the 2nd one and I ask you to lynch that person you find the most suspicious.

@Pepchoninga : At our last game you REFUSED to role-reveal even when you had almost a locked lynch on you even though you were the real doctor and considering your ego I doubt you'd simply change your style this fast specially if it "won you the game"(fyi it didn't) so...why the sudden role-reveal and sheriff at that? And why get so panicked when I said we should ignore Jester's existence and go with the lynch anyway if needed? (Which is still what I ask everyone to do) Were you planning to use Jester as an escape option?I am pretty sure only mafias think of escape options I mean...when I saw my role...I was wondering whom the mafias are instead of "What am I gonna do if I get lynched?" and I am pretty sure every other town player(and maybe neutrals too...) were thinking the same.

@Führer Lunarnox I'mma ask you the very same question you asked others earlier:
"How do YOU know the mafia aren't using an off-site forum to chat?" this clearly contradicts you saying: "While it is true I CAN see the night chat even if I'm not mafia which I of course will not be doing cuz I'm not an ass It shouldn't be enough of a concern for anyone unless they had something to hide."
You ALREADY knew that their chat is done here.Meaning:You had already checked it out!I doubt the host would simply let you to do that so this seems more like a..."Oh well it doesn't really matter if I can see that this game I worry about it in a game that I am not mafia."What do you have to say about that?

My lynch on Luna stays and it doesn't look like it's gonna change but it might actually do depending on the answers you guys give me(or the ones that you don't).

Off topic::
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:29 pm

faervel wrote:Objection!
There's also a high chance for any other person to get lynched at this day cause it's day 1(no lynch is also an option)
Just cause one is not lynched at the moment this doesn't automatically strike them out as safe.
I'd normally wait for a question here to feel important but that'd take time so I'mma ask it myself:
All you are doing is stating the facts but again you aren't even doing that as well! Trying to make sure one of the...uhh...."lynched ones"(hehe like chosen ones) gets lynched but no pressure gets to the others...including you and your possible mafia partners. I feel like you are trying to stay active to not get people on you just like it happened last game but you are trying to play defensive to not give too much away on your side.
FoS YoungX
Now since I am suspicious of way too many people I just address you all directly...it'd be nice if you were kind enough to answer these questions:

@YoungX : Whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?Whom do you find least suspicious?I don't take myself as answer to the 2nd one and I ask you to lynch that person you find the most suspicious.

Darn it, Faer. I was about to make a case against Young. Now people are going to think I'm bandwagoning off of you. Oh, well. I'm still going to make a case. You'll see it in a bit.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Faer your posts are just so nice to read rendeer

...and I miss those onions too :/
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Use IMG coding.

And I have no way to clear up the Luna topic without not being neutral about it. So do you want me to clear this misunderstanding, or not, because I think it's getting to the point where it's going to get out of control, and I do not want this game to have to forcably end (by someone elses hands) because of this issue (which I just now found a solution for).
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:45 pm

@DanelerH I know I won't think that...

@Lux I am starting to feel like that guy at haikyuu who enjoys getting called senpai... :3

@Alisae I actually would appreciate that.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:50 pm

I thought I asked everyone to try to keep the double posting to a minimum even though it is allowed. Some of you don't seem like you're making much of an effort. You know who you are. A good way to avoid it is to simple not be a Dazo, it's like train etiquette: Super simple stuff.

As for admin playing mafia. I'm only playing because Dazo pestered me for a few days until I agreed to sign up and because we're admins the topic of using an off site topic for the night chat has been discussed. I even know what site Dazo would use for such a thing. Oh and Lux, alt accounts are strictly forbidden here and while no, I would not get banned myself if I used one it does not set a good example and besides that I would still need to use this account when not playing mafia.

Faer, I know because and idiot is an idiot. Secondly, what the hell are you trying to say here? '"Oh well it doesn't really matter if I can see that this game I worry about it in a game that I am not mafia."' I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.

Then you mentioned wondering who the mafia were when you say your role. When I saw mine I too wondered that, but mostly I was amused at the irony of my role. Should be a big hint to my role unless you're a dazo.

Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 pm

faervel wrote:Objection!
FoS YoungX

@Pepchoninga : At our last game you REFUSED to role-reveal even when you had almost a locked lynch on you even though you were the real doctor and considering your ego I doubt you'd simply change your style this fast specially if it "won you the game"(fyi it didn't) so...why the sudden role-reveal and sheriff at that? And why get so panicked when I said we should ignore Jester's existence and go with the lynch anyway if needed? (Which is still what I ask everyone to do) Were you planning to use Jester as an escape option?I am pretty sure only mafias think of escape options I mean...when I saw my role...I was wondering whom the mafias are instead of "What am I gonna do if I get lynched?" and I am pretty sure every other town player(and maybe neutrals too...) were thinking the same.

@Führer Lunarnox I'mma ask you the very same question you asked others earlier:
"How do YOU know the mafia aren't using an off-site forum to chat?" this clearly contradicts you saying: "While it is true I CAN see the night chat even if I'm not mafia which I of course will not be doing cuz I'm not an ass It shouldn't be enough of a concern for anyone unless they had something to hide."
You ALREADY knew that their chat is done here.Meaning:You had already checked it out!I doubt the host would simply let you to do that so this seems more like a..."Oh well it doesn't really matter if I can see that this game I worry about it in a game that I am not mafia."What do you have to say about that?

My lynch on Luna stays and it doesn't look like it's gonna change but it might actually do depending on the answers you guys give me(or the ones that you don't).

Off topic:

Would it surprise you that I don't have suspicions currently? Sure it's been 7 pages now however I'm simply being a bystander for the moment. Why am I a bystander? Hue. Well because it's "safe" to do so. However at the same it's "unsafe" to be "safe" in the first place. True I've been keeping up with the posts but for me it's still too early to call conclusions.

People might see this as avoiding the question but that's all there is too it. How about I make things more complicated than it should be?

I claim to be a Consigliere. That is all. Hue.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Well, you just saved me a lot of time. Consig is a Mafia role.

/unlynch Pepchoninga
/lynch YoungX
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:18 pm

/lynch YoungX

chu chu chu
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 pm

@YoungX was that an accident...or?...

P.S. he might be The Jester
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 pm

So, the reason I haven't cleared this up is because I hesitated on if I should or not. Making a mistake, I am deciding to clear it up, and someone's role is going to get hinted no matter how you look at it, so if you chose to play or not play with that information is not my concern. This is a lesson for me to learn, and I've learned it.

Firstly, the scum chat is on the forum. And even with this factor being considered, I am going to say that Luna is not cheating.

My first reason is in fact that she's an admin. I trust her (and so does everyone else on the admin team), and if we didn't, this problem would not be happening in the first place, mostly because if we didn't trust her, she wouldn't be an admin. However, do you trust me as a host to see if she is cheating or not.

My second reason is she's telling me her voting behavior for some reason, and it being that she is just targeting for her own personal reasons. She is no better then Peppy at Tunneling. And if that is healthy or not, that's not for me to decide.

My third reason is her behavior in the game and who she is lynching. In fact, the Scum should know that she isn't cheating.

Now, I may change my opinion on this matter for now, and if I do believe she is cheating, I'll just mod kill her. She understands that. But the question is, do you trust me to do that?

And Admins WILL Be able to participate in future games, as I found my solution (and Luna said it, an off site chat). Point is, as a host, I learned my lesson.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Lux wrote:@YoungX was that an accident...or?...

Is it an accident? To claim a role knowing that a mafia role would most likely get me lynched? Or perhaps I'm actually doing this for an ulterior motive? Of course I'm not gonna say much on the matter. Maybe doing this is actually beneficial. Hue. Of course that's just how it is.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Lux wrote:@YoungX was that an accident...or?...

I realize Jester is a possibility, but I don't like the idea of second-guessing myself because of the existence of that role.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:35 pm

tbh I don't see why would one claim Consing unless they simply want to get themselves lynched. Guess I'll try and figure out some deeper motives/reasonings here.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 pm

I mean damn, we got Cop and Consig claim Day 1...this feels weird. I'll try and come up with a longer post now.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Also another thing. This is specifically directed to @Lux and @Pepchoninga

Me and Luna (And anyone on the admin team hopefully) understands why multiposting is a thing for mafia in that it is needed for mafia. What we do not understand is multiposting the second you made your first post. THIS is what I am getting concerns about from others.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next