Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 8 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 8 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:53 pm

I don't reqlly care about that tbh. When you howt mafia there a set thing of rules that should be allowed. Multi posting. Off course to some degree but even shit posts should be allowed since they could be part of a strategy.

And lol, his config role reveal is obviously to try and lure mafia into comming out dudes. Like he wouldn't be that dumb obviously. So no, I actually belive this is a very nice strategy and we shouldn't want to lynch him tbh.

Also faer cmon dude, why would I think of strategys in those parts when I'm THE SHERIFF and need to think about other things...also I role-revelaed at the exact time it was needed, no less no more. And yes, it did won me the game. I'm have also stated that for different factions I have different playstyles and I feel pretty confidenT with the faction I have since I have decent enough experience to see it trough ^^
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 8 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

The amount of time between the posts is the issue, not if they are shitposts or not. Shitposts have their own strategy to them, and I understand that.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:56 pm

/lynch Pepchoninga
Sorry about my little contribution. I fell asleep around 8 then woke at 9am.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Kay, when I next get the chance too, I'm updating the lynch count.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:03 pm

As I said:Even if Jester exists in roles and him being the Jester it's most likely not the case and even if he is worst case scenario we just lynched an Evil Neutral which would be a priority target if they were the...for example Serial Killer.Plus it'd be a win-win they win with you guys who wouldn't like that?
Point being...don't just change your vote just cause Jester MIGHT exist!
About the whole admin thing btw:

/Unlynch Luna
/Lynch YoungX
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Yet I still fail to see why would someone claim Consig unless they want to get lynched what yet again goes into Jester's description...

Can someone please tell me if I am missing something here <.<
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Pepchoninga. A common thing for Sheriffs, is that they tend to gather decent information for the late game. They win with the town when people bandwagon with the Sheriff's lynches.
So isn't this completely hypocritical? :
Pepchoninga wrote:Bandwaggoning I see... Dont make me regret thinking you are innocent...
FoS Debi

So why on earth would you be suspicious of somebody for bandwaggoning you...
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:21 pm

[adm]If you continue to insist on multi-posting immediately after your first post Lynching will be the least of your worries. I am fully aware of it's necessity in a mafia game so long as it does not get out of hand. Two of you are beginning to do just that.[/adm]
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Read everything. Sorry for not being active as im quite busy with college. Now then thoughts on the matter.

Pep is mafia but he is dumb so better leave him as last lynch.
Youngx is also mafia, for all the reasons stated above by others, aka luring behind the shadows and dodging.

The others i can't read because they say the same things with different words
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:08 pm

CrimsonOverlord wrote:Read everything.
You clearly didn't >.>
1st of all you are finding YoungX suspicious but not cause he role revealed as mafia(like geez why would anyone do that already?) Also I dislike the fact that you didn't lynch them.
2nd You didn't comment on Pep's random outta place sheriff claim.

@Debi yes Peps IS suspicious(and annoying as always) but we have a mafia claim right at our face...why not consider that 1st?
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Sorry about the double post I missed this one to be honest

Pepchoninga wrote:

And lol, his config role reveal is obviously to try and lure mafia into comming out dudes. Like he wouldn't be that dumb obviously. So no, I actually belive this is a very nice strategy and we shouldn't want to lynch him tbh.

You have literally accused every single posting person of being mafia BESIDES the very person claiming to be one...he's given up already imo(which I dislike) and even if they are town I disapprove of this strategy and I GUESS I would unlynch if they just say they didn't mean it and stuff...
But right now I see the current situation as explained below:
YoungX is mafia but for whatever reason he's not as interested as playing( then why join in 1st place?) but you are trying to convince him to keep on both here&possibly but most likely in mafia chat.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:31 pm

faervel wrote:Sorry about the double post I missed this one to be honest

Pepchoninga wrote:

You have literally accused every single posting person of being mafia BESIDES the very person claiming to be one...he's given up already imo(which I dislike) and even if they are town I disapprove of this strategy and I GUESS I would unlynch if they just say they didn't mean it and stuff...
But right now I see the current situation as explained below:
YoungX is mafia but for whatever reason he's not as interested as playing( then why join in 1st place?) but you are trying to convince him to keep on both here&possibly but most likely in mafia chat.

Who is to say that I have given up? Is there not a single possibility that I have chosen to claim a role of mafia despite the insane possibility of being risked? I'll simply say this and this only:

"I am not a Jester. Being lynched is not my goal. My goal is purely outside lynching and is for the benefit of my team. Of course my goal can be accomplished once I am sure I have confirmed a role among the members here.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:33 pm

It's obvious that anyone that claimed their role is lying, Obviously young claiming consig was to lure the mafia out and pepi claiming cop was to lower the votes and create conflict about voting for him.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Sorry Luna, but when you play mafia a bit more you will see the necessarity of no post restrictions. You may understand it but not fully experience it. Sometimes those one-two worded arguments make up the best and most important situations. If you have a problem with that then we can't do anything. It is just atrocious tbh...no insult meant.

Back to the game.

I am gathering information as some of you fancy people said before. The guy is 100% not mafia for reasons I cannot really explain atm tbh.

What I will say is that Crimson is a definite mafia. The say "Pep is definitely mafia but let's leave him for last" is more then obviously trying to make us lose our time on THE SHERIFF while the scum sits and claps with hands...absolutely dumb if you don't see it tbh.

Also you are now trying to explain with the Jester shit just like faer said. It is a possibility but a dumb one and ot something we should be afraid at this moment.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Tortoise wrote:It's obvious that anyone that claimed their role is lying, Obviously young claiming consig was to lure the mafia out and pepi claiming cop was to lower the votes and create conflict about voting for him.

Lol, all sounds like bread and butter when you say it...too bad you are wrong on the second one...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:36 pm

YoungX wrote:Hue so Pep has a chance to be saved if someone gets more lynch votes. Still I smell suspicion coming from Lux. That sudden unlynching for Pep. Coincidence? Hue.

I find it kinda...awkward that Young says "so Pep can still be saved if someone gets more votes" and then 2 posts later claims Consig?

Instead of having Scum defending scum here, could he possibly have Town defending Town (or Mafia)??

I mean, perhaps Young wanted to tribute himself so we don't lynch our possible Sheriff. Just a theory. But it's the only logical explanation I can come up with.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Again what young did obviously wasn't to target himself it was to lure mafia, it was very beneficial, looking back, the first person that immediately tried to lynch young was Daneheler.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:What I will say is that Crimson is a definite mafia. The say "Pep is definitely mafia but let's leave him for last" is more then obviously trying to make us lose our time on THE SHERIFF while the scum sits and claps with hands...absolutely dumb if you don't see it tbh.

Also you are now trying to explain with the Jester shit just like faer said. It is a possibility but a dumb one and ot something we should be afraid at this moment.

Wait a second. That's like fourth or fifth person you have accused of being Mafia. And it's Day 1.

P.S. I did a little type there, it's meant to be "we" not "he".

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Tortoise wrote:Again what young did obviously wasn't to target himself it was to lure mafia, it was very beneficial, looking back, the first person that immediately tried to lynch young was Daneheler.
In Dan's defense, he said he was working on a post regarding @YoungX

Perhaps we can hear some of your's statements, Dan?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Tortoise wrote:Again what young did obviously wasn't to target himself it was to lure mafia, it was very beneficial, looking back, the first person that immediately tried to lynch young was Daneler.

Except, as I previously stated, I was already suspicious of Young. If you would like, I can still give my case on xem. (You won't get it for a few hours, though, because of real-life reasons.)
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm

DanelerH wrote:
Tortoise wrote:Again what young did obviously wasn't to target himself it was to lure mafia, it was very beneficial, looking back, the first person that immediately tried to lynch young was Daneler.

Except, as I previously stated, I was already suspicious of Young. If you would like, I can still give my case on xem. (You won't get it for a few hours, though, because of real-life reasons.)

Would be nice. More opinions/statements/arguments are pushing us forward in terms of gameplay.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Fair enough however i'm sure one of the people that sprung to vote should be considered, however guys have you forgot about the other players?
namely

valkoor
Ailo
Soul

What if one of them is watching and seeing who to investigate/lynch?
Or did they just lose interest or aren't that active.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Lux wrote:
I mean, perhaps Young wanted to tribute himself so we don't lynch our possible Sheriff. Just a theory. But it's the only logical explanation I can come up with.
Well it's a nice theory...you'd make a nice attorney. :3
But the prosecutor(Me!Me!) will not accept the defense unless the defendant themselves( @YoungX ) defends themselves.
Plus the previous points already stay...
To be honest if he were to defend Peps with this strategy(which I dislike) I think he'd do it when Peps was focused not when me&Dan directly called him out.
Also new point to add:Peps defending him is actually increasing his suspicious rate cause he has LYNCHED EVERY PERSON DEFENDING HIM...WHY!?
Off-topic:
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Yeah -_- peps basically accused and lynched everyone who called him out.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Tortoise wrote:Fair enough however i'm sure one of the people that sprung to vote should be considered, however guys have you forgot about the other players?
namely

valkoor
Ailo
Soul

What if one of them is watching and seeing who to investigate/lynch?
Or did they just lose interest or aren't that active.

Yeah it'd be nice for one of them to appear and actually say something (something that would move us forward and something that would...uh, back-up their absence so far in the game).

And @faervel yeah Ik there is arguments there and my theory has pretty much zero.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next