Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 11 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 11 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Sentinelle Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:42 pm

YoungX wrote:
I will call out my role after the first day is over as well as the first night. From that point onward my role will be the role that I am. Of course feel free to not believe but know that I've made almost no accusations except for that Pep one and maybe that Lux one but the Lux one was a joke if anything. Plus calling something else like Godfather would probably put me at a worse position than now with Cong. Still perhaps I could've just chosen something like Traitor. Regardless that's just how it is.

Bold move. If he's doing this then I see no reason for him to be Scum, but you never know...eh, I still think Peppy's kinda suspicious, but frankly almost everything is speculation at this point in the game. When it gets to later stages people start to slip up.
(Np, I might not be around too much in the early hours tho, school and whatnot, but I'm trying my hardest ^v^)
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 11 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Pepchoninga Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:16 am

I DINDNT reaveal my role for defence turt wtf!

You have lynched me 5 times and continue to do so when I'm your cop! Like cmon dude...

There are like 3 people more suspicious then me. Tho Young is not a scum I will say this again after rereading everything. Definitely Town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:20 am

Just woke up and tbh have nothing much to add. My lynch and my statements currently stay as they are.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:33 am

I mean I have unlynched Pep because he MIGHT be the COP. But after Young's CONSIG claim I'm not entirely sure is he really COP.

Does anyone else get this?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:34 am

Peppy 5 lynches - Luna  + YoungX + Lux + Voltage Cutlass Diana (We call her Ailo around these parts of town) + Tort
Tort 2 lynches - Soul + Debi

Exactly he only claimed cop because like 5 people were voting for him, he claimed the cop role for a decrease in roles which worked lux /unlynched him and Pep i lynched you once... And you said

people more suspicious then me. Tho Young is not a scum I will say this again after rereading everything. Definitely Town.

Yet you VOTED young recently and the lynch still stands.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:39 am

I'm terrible at quoting.... forgot to quote young's votes, here they are

YoungX 3 Lynches - Dan + faervel + Peppy

Again Peppy you claimed that young is not the scum after 'rereading everything'. However I find it strange how you lynched him.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 am

I just noticed that YoungX also has lynched Peppy soo...I think I guess what he means by that claim now...

/Unlynch @YoungX
/Lynch @Pepchoninga
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:08 pm

If the hammer lynch is hit on Peppy, I'm ending the day when I come back from school.

@Valkoor
@Soul Kitten

If you do not wish to be modkilled, post in discussion and preform your night actions (If any) before day 2.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 pm

And no, that does not mean I'm accepting night actions now. Night actions are accepted when Night 1 starts.

Also, reminder that if the day ends assuming someone does not hammer somebody, It ends at midnight. (Thats if I can do math, 20mins and 16 hours from now?)
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:12 pm

R.I.P Peppy. This is about all I'm gonna post for at least the next 5 hours, so yeah.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:19 pm

/MOD could we possibly get the lynch count?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Peppy 6 lynches - Luna + YoungX + Lux + Voltage Cutlass Diana (We call her Ailo around these parts of town) + Tort + faervel
Tort 2 lynches - Soul + Debi
YoungX 2 Lynches - Dan + Peppy
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:52 pm

K friday today so i can play intensively for the next 3 days. Sorry uni grabbed me hard these days. Anyway ill lynch pep because i went through 6 pages and agree with everyone behind his lynch reason.
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Well Crims you know the lynch procedure Very Happy
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Pepchoninga is obviously jester
If he wasnt then he would be trying to defend himself.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:23 pm

/lynch pep

I have my theories on the other folks here atm, but they need to wait
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Why woukd you lock a lynch on an innocent person
Are you all insane
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Debi wrote:Why woukd you lock a lynch on an innocent person
Are you all insane

Sounds as if you're defending him could this be Mafia defending mafia?
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Debi wrote:Why woukd you lock a lynch on an innocent person
Are you all insane

Didn't you call him Jester a post before that one? >.>

I mean come on, he might be Cop but his behaviour is so not cop-ish :/

Plus I unlynched him like twice and he just gave me more reasons to lynch him again.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:55 pm

btw

/skipday

No reason to wait longer when we got lynch locked. I just hope Pep is not really the Cop. If he is, he was the worst cop ever, and beyond.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Lynch is locked. Twilight phase until I get home, so feel free to talk about stuff.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:08 pm

FoS Debi If I died tonight please lynch him tomorrow in case Peps was the cop(and I was dead).
Explanation:In case he was the mafia I see no reason someone going out of their way to defend him AFTER a locked lynch so I guess he'd be safe BUT if he was the cop according to his scummy act I see no reason no one wouldn't lynch him UNLESS they already knew they are not the cop and go for a "I told you so" tomorrow.
And if he's mafia my FoS on YoungX still stands.

Also @Lux
according to what Alisae just said day automatically ends after a locked lynch here.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:10 pm

I haven't ended the day yet, I put the game into twilight phase until I end the day when I get home.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:14 pm

faervel wrote:FoS Debi If I died tonight please lynch him tomorrow in case Peps was the cop(and I was dead).
Explanation:In case he was the mafia I see no reason someone going out of their way to defend him AFTER a locked lynch so I guess he'd be safe BUT if he was the cop according to his scummy act I see no reason no one wouldn't lynch him UNLESS they already knew they are not the cop and go for a "I told you so" tomorrow.
And if he's mafia my FoS on YoungX still stands.

Also @Lux
according to what Alisae just said day automatically ends after a locked lynch here.

Wtf faer I don't get anything what you mean there XD

Can you explain it again for us mortals?

P.S. yeah I know, I realized it only after I posted it & didn't want to triple lynch & because I don't want to get myself banned bounce
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:16 pm

If Luna banned you for taking back a lynch, that would not make me happy.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next