Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 14 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 14 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by DanelerH Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:50 pm

faervel wrote:@DanelerH
Like never confirmed bodyguard protecting him cause he had no way of knowing they did so.
"The killer's target is notified they were saved."
FoS Dan&Fos Lux for not denying it.

I'm assuming "Like" is supposed to be "Lux". If so, Lux did say xe was protected. Young later backed this up.

YoungX wrote:
Lux wrote:@YoungX,

May I know why have you chose to protect me? If I recall correctly, I was actually one of the people on your suspicion list!

Actually that one was a joke. I say hue to display a casual behavior. I figured that you were more of a town based on your posts.

"the killer's target is notified they were saved" might be interpreted to mean the same thing as the Doctor; the target receives a notification. While I agree that it should work otherwise, this is something we'll need confirmation from Alisae on.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 14 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Comic Sans time cuz trolling, hue. But if a bodyguard does protect his target sucessfully, the wording between a doctor's protection and a BG's would be different.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:02 am

Alright young, so you believe Lux is more likely a town than a scum, but is he an important town role? By the way everyone, the day ends on Nov 9th, unfortunately it ends in the morning of the 9th and not the night. That just happens to be the same date of Kristallnacht! Your beloved Führer demands we corral the scum to a concentration camp for easy extermination.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:12 am

I'm not sure what you guys are on, timezonewise, but I'm on EST and it's 10pm here and I need to go to school tomorrow.
and just to throw this out here while I can, I really like @faervel 's pic and the statements he/she has brought up so far and I'll think about the posts made so far.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:19 am

First of all, I'm an idiot. I forgot that the Doctor's target only receives a notification when healed after being targeted for a kill. What my previous post should say is "'The killer's target is notified they were saved' might be interpreted to mean 'the target receives a notification.'"

Second, I'm not entirely certain what Alisae means when xe says "But if a bodyguard does protect his target sucessfully, the wording between a doctor's protection and a BG's would be different."
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:25 am

You would know if a BG protected you or if a doctor protected you from the PM, I think that makes that statement a bit more simpler to understand.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:31 am

Then I think we now have a question for Lux. Did your message state that it was the Bodyguard that protected you?
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:27 am

Starting sidenote::

@DanelerH yeah I meant Lux.And I fail to see Lux's post saying he was protected.I think mafia chat's where you should be looking :3

/Unlynch Debi
/Lynch DanelerH
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 am

faervel wrote:
Starting sidenote:

@DanelerH yeah I meant Lux.And I fail to see Lux's post saying he was protected.I think mafia chat's where you should be looking :3

/Unlynch Debi
/Lynch DanelerH

You must have missed my quote. I'll re-quote it for you.

YoungX wrote:
Lux wrote:@YoungX,

May I know why have you chose to protect me? If I recall correctly, I was actually one of the people on your suspicion list!

Actually that one was a joke. I say hue to display a casual behavior. I figured that you were more of a town based on your posts.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:06 am

Just for the record, NOTHING happened to me last night.

Lynch Jet Valentine
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:23 am

It appears I misread something, then. I had missed Young saying xe chose to protect Lux during the role-reveal. As such, I assumed Lux must have received a notification.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:40 am

YoungX has 1 lynch - Jet
Jet has 3 lynches - Tort + Dan + Lux
Dan has 1 lynch - Faer

Town Name:
Calralwelfnoir 1 vote - Dan
Tortoise County 1 vote - Tort
Valford 2 vote - Sentrio + Faer
#WhyamIusingComicSans

Last edited by Alisae on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 am

bote, Jet didn't lynch Jet. I did.

P.S. I also vote for Dan's name.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:27 am

All I know is that Valkoor and soul's replacements (Sentrio and Metsrule97) Both have hidden roles, why? Simple They both had replacements to perform their night actions.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:28 am

Despite Soul claiming he was a Townie.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:00 am

That sounds legit, yes, but why are you so sure they HAD to perform the Night actions. It's like you know that one of them performed it.

FoS: Tort
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:08 am

How is it like that? xD And i never said that they HAD to i just said they had night actions due to being replaced.

Lux wrote: It's like you know that one of them performed it.

Sounds to me like you know a bit more than I do from making a statement which regards to nothing that I've said. -_-
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:16 am

Just sayin' that you sound a little too sure.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:20 am

Well I am quite sure they both have night roles it's only been proved.

And again sounds to me like you know a bit more than I do from making a statement which regards to nothing that I've said.

>_> <_<
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:22 am

By the way...:

Lux wrote:That sounds legit, yes, but why are you so sure they HAD to perform the Night actions. It's like you know that one of them performed it.

In my opinion, if we go by this logic, any sort of blame would rebound back to the person making it. This type of logic is almost like (from the Crucible) "Are you a witch?" "No" "Do you know what a witch is?" "No" "How do you know you're not a witch if you don't know what a witch is?" (Sorta kinda not really the exact words or proper use here but I think it fits...)
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:39 am

Sentrio wrote:
By the way...:

Lux wrote:That sounds legit, yes, but why are you so sure they HAD to perform the Night actions. It's like you know that one of them performed it.

In my opinion, if we go by this logic, any sort of blame would rebound back to the person making it. This type of logic is almost like (from the Crucible) "Are you a witch?" "No" "Do you know what a witch is?" "No" "How do you know you're not a witch if you don't know what a witch is?" (Sorta kinda not really the exact words or proper use here but I think it fits...)

This makes zero sense in practice.

Tortoise wrote:Well I am quite sure they both have night roles it's only been proved.

And again sounds to me like you know a bit more than I do from making a statement which regards to nothing that I've said.
>_> <_<

Cool, cool.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:53 am

Kinda realized that half way through making it but oh well... Anyways... I'm not the type of person to throw around blame so I'll sit back for a little and see how things turn out.

To @faervel:
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:19 pm

someone sub meeeee ;---; this word limit doe
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Crimmy I'm working on it! I know you expressed that you need a sub, but I haven't found one yet!
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 pm

@Alisae Question;Do people recieve notification on BG&Doc saves even if there were no attacks?

/Unlynch DanelerH

Maaaaan I'm clueless at the moment.
(actually there are minor hunches but that is all really...) >.>
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next