Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

+7
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Lux
Tortoise
YoungX
EchoVision
Dazo
11 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 5 Empty AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Dazo Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 5 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:38 pm

True true, and I don't know how you suspect mafia from that but... k
I'm not going to argue back with walls of text. And I did consider a big possibility of you pressuring me, and yes I got a bit frustrated after I got 10 walls of text stating i'm mafia over a townie claim...

Now believe i'm mafia or not, if you want to lynch me for it, it's your loss in the end.

@Jet Valentine

Jet Valentine wrote:FoS Tort. Hopping on that Townie so early? I see you, Rebel Scum you. (Jk, <3 you Tort.) I'll be investigating you closely Tort, very, very closely.

I don't know if this is just me suspecting to much or something but Jet kinda been bussing lux, they haven't interacted and when Lux jumped on me and claimed town Jet followed him and said he would keep an eye on me but not lux even though we both claimed town. Seems strange o.O

Jet Valentine wrote:FoS Tort. Hopping on that Townie so early? I see you, Rebel Scum you. (Jk, <3 you Tort.) I'll be investigating you closely Tort, very, very closely.
[/quote]
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 5 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:39 pm

I really did screw up the quotes and what not... Pardon me.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:45 pm

faervel wrote:@DanelerH why do you sound so sure that at least one of the 2 is mafia and call it safer to lynch one of them.

Are you referring to me going after Lux instead of Tort? (If not, then could you clarify this?) I stated the reasons for Lux earlier. As for why I'm not going after Tort, the frustration xe seems to be having seems to be from someone who hates their role. I felt the same way about Survivor (though I disagree with Townie being a useless role). Because of this, I think xe might be telling the truth about xyr role. While I can't be certain of this, it makes me want to go after Lux more.

faervel wrote:Also you did kinda bandwagon my lynch on Lux there without being willing to question me on the matter of "Why am I so convinced to lynch him" I mean...that bothers even myself as to what's with me and the lynch yet you simply followed it not willing to question me nor Tort(whom I didn't lynch among the 2) one bit; as if you were just glad that I didn't lynch him there.

I'm not really sure what you're asking here.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:13 pm

ugh I accidentally closed the window so I'll have to repeat this post >.>

@faervel can you help me out and guide me when was I "so sure than Tort is Mafia"?? I've barely commented on Tort (and I've said I doubt his Townie claim just like anyone else!)

@DanelerH, and how would I, who claims to be Townie, BE SURE THAT I'M THE ONLY TOWNIE?(sorry I don't want to be loud&just want to point this). Last time I checked, Townie has no investigation abilities!

Also, I'd like to mention how my suspect list has changed and it's not Tort anymore. I trust him to some stage that he is Townie. A very dumb one, though.

FoS: Faervel, DanelerH

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Lux wrote:
@DanelerH, and how would I, who claims to be Townie, BE SURE THAT I'M THE ONLY TOWNIE?(sorry I don't want to be loud&just want to point this). Last time I checked, Townie has no investigation abilities!

That's my point. You can't know for sure, yet you counter-claimed. I have already explained my reasoning for this in my previous post against you.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Lol, disregarding my posts in such way is just funny. But I won't say anything else since obviously there is no need. I'm not saying you are mafia. I put you to a pressure lynch and you reacted in a way that triggered me to launch an assault. This assault has given me more evidence to my claims which for now I will leave.

Dan is actually not giving me good vibes with the way he is trying to protect Turt. Off course it might be just that I'm blinded in my persuit of Turt but it juat seems like Dan's entire post was made ti try and lower the suspicion on Turt.

FoS Dan
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Hes not protecting me.. Nor is Lux. they simply stated I could be town.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Here's what I am going to do. I am going to be a nice host, and extend day 1 by 1 more day. One reason being I need feedback on this: https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t541-when-should-2-week-days-be-a-thing-mafia-related#8867

Another being is that for reasons I plan on making the nights 48 hours or until all night actions are finished. So it just seemed to be a bit more balanced out.

Besides that, a part of me wanted to end the day when I was normally going to end it because ywall wasted most of the time talking about pointless ratios. For all you know, there can be 6 VTs. But of course, a role list isn't there for a reason. Is 6 VT a possibility? Maybe? Is it not? Maybe? Joke is you don't get to know until the role list is revealed at the end of the game! The day will now end on 11/22/16 at 12am pst.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:10 am

(Stupid blackout.... >.>)

Yeah @Lux looking back at my lynch on you it seems to make less&less sense to be honest...(You are not exactly innocent to my eyes though cause the fact that you did contradict yourself still stands but however I just realized contradicting=/=scummy...).

@DanelerH I meant the fact that you say ONE of them HAS TO be mafia.
I mean both could be townie(+other possible townies) and we might not know it(Which is actually some advantage given to mafia in this setup as I just realized they pretty much all can call townie...).

Tortoise wrote:Now believe i'm mafia or not, if you want to lynch me for it, it's your loss in the end.
This right here is really making me wanna lynch you...
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:17 am

faervel wrote:@DanelerH I meant the fact that you say ONE of them HAS TO be mafia.

I don't recall saying that one of them has to be Mafia. Are you sure you aren't thinking of when I was saying that we know there is at least one Mafia, so we should focus on lynching that one?

faervel wrote:I mean both could be townie(+other possible townies) and we might not know it(Which is actually some advantage given to mafia in this setup as I just realized they pretty much all can call townie...).

Could they both be Townies? Sure. The inverse is also true. I dislike concerning myself with every possible scenario. That's a surefire way to psych yourself out and make a mistake. Instead, I'm choosing to focus on things I find suspicious. That is my only reason for going after Lux.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:06 pm

I think we are done with this Day.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:15 pm

P.S. Tort really dislike your attidute. If you are innocent why would you NOT defend with a wall of text. It is quality over quantity, I agree, however your behaviour is just very stupid for a Townie. "It's your loss at the end", HOW?! Townie is Town so he needs to win WITH Town!

I have wrote that I trust you to be Town BUT you are kinda leaning towards Third-Party roles.

And actually, the way you play, perhaps it would be more benetifical for Town if you get eliminated from the game 'cuz you act too suicidal.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Maybe, I could be stupid or it's all a act. I'm not going to answer that but i'm keeping my townie claim strong, I don't know the ratios but it gets me suspicious when people kinda jump out on me saying there can't be two townies when they don't know who's town or not or do they?

@Jet Valentine

Still haven't answered my question...
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Tortoise wrote:Maybe, I could be stupid or it's all a act. I'm not going to answer that but i'm keeping my townie claim strong
If you're "keeping your townie claim strong", then what exactly was the point in bringing up the other two scenarios? Kind of seems like a counter claim against yourself...
EchoVision
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:36 pm

I guess @Tortoise is selling himself out again. Like I always say, you can never trust the viola player.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:44 pm

@Sentinelle
Yes that may be true, the Viola player is always up to no good.
However you sorta missed the last few pages and you kinda bussed that comment...
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:58 pm

I apologize for not being as active as I should have. Real life can be a bother sometimes but in any case here I am again. So far it seems that people are brining down the hammer on Tort and I can see why. Though I don't have a solid opinion on who is who yet. For now I would like to see the current lynch results.

MOD Alisae
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 pm

To be honest, I sorta forgot I should be doing these mostly by the conversation I was reading up till now.

Tort 1 vote - Peppy
Lux 1 vote - Dan
Dan 1 vote - Faer
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 pm

/lynch Tortoise
Make that two votes for tortoise. After making my argument, he didn't even bother to make a counter against what I had said to him, just pointed out that Sentinelle came in for the first time with his prior comment.
EchoVision
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Tortoise wrote:Maybe, I could be stupid or it's all a act.
So basically....you are either a stupid townie or you're a mafia?

/Unlynch DanelerH
Lynch Tortoise

You know...besides all I said...I don't think lynching you(Or usually anyone) day 1 is right but....err...Just drop it already it's mafia's job to "throw us in the shades" and it's to do it at a more...less obvious way so basically either faction you are you are NOT helping them at the moment.

@Sentinelle @YoungX any comments about the day or anything at all?(I get you are busy but really just a simple FoS usually goes a long way).

But yeah Lux has a point I don't think there's much more to be gained with this day cause we're kinda stuck.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:58 am

/Lynch Tortoise

You're right, Tort. Sorry I have ti lynch you. At any rate, I'll try and be more active.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:49 am

And because The People of That Particular Town Decided to Waste Two IRL Days Talking About Ratios, they did not get a lynch, and it was too late to continue. The People of That Particular Town Decided to Waste Two IRL Days Talking About Ratios (yes, that is your town name now) all went to sleep, and the night rose, as the MAFIA would have Their Revenge!

The night will end when all night actions are submitted or on 11/24/16 at 12am PST
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:15 am

Also, not really part of the game, but I feel like saying this anyways.

@Tortoise
@Pepchoninga

Get some avatars please.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:25 am

Alas the day has rose for The People of That Particular Town Decided to Waste Two IRL Days Talking About Ratios! It was quite an eventful night, but alas, the mafia did have their revenge!

We will express the tragedies of three young souls who lived in The People of That Particular Town Decided to Waste Two IRL Days Talking About Ratios. First being @YoungX

YoungX was keeping his jail all nice and clean and tidy. It was peaceful in the night. During the night, a little girl came up to him. The girl had a package. And the girl told YoungX "The man I met on the bus asked me to give this to you. You must be a really special person!" Young was surprised he had recieved a gift, but he thanked the girl and the girl went back home. Young was thinking "Whats inside the box?" And when he openned it, it went BOOM! And he died. @YoungX was the Jailer! He was killed by the Mafia!

Now we will tell the story of young @Faervel. It was unbelievable what happened to this poor soul. You would never want to hear such a tale! But alas, you will hear it anyways. Young Faervel was talking with his mafia buddies. Suddenly, one of the mafia buddies pulled out this sweet thompson sub-machine gun. And young Faervel was like "WOOOOOOOOOAH DUDE, Nice gun." Yes he was doing weed. Anyhow, The mafia buddy was like "Ya wanna say hello to my little friend." And Faervel was like "FUCK YEAH DUUUUUUUUUUDE" And then the mafia buddy went BANG BANG BANG! AND thus, young Faervel's body was torn to shreds. @Faervel was the Framer! He was killed by the Mafia!

And the last story will be about @Debi. He decided to drink bleach and not tell anyone. Not even his bestest mafia friend. @Debi was the Janitor. He was modkilled by me.
Anyhow, game 3 will star 2 week days. But it will take 4 votes to lynch (I thnk thats right) or 4 votes to skip the day. The day will end on 11/28/16 at 12am PST.

@EchoVision
@Tortoise
@Lux
@Jet Valentine
@Sentinelle
@Pepchoninga
@DanelerH
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:32 am

So Youngx was the jailer? He jailed me last night...

To bad he wasted his jail period on me...

Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next