Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

+7
-Sentinelle-
Lunarnox
YoungX
Tamashii
Trini
Firebreath
Razorblade921
11 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 2 Empty Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by YoungX Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Niles would eventually find his way to the entrance of the guild. All sorts of thoughts popped up inside his head and he wasn't so sure of himself.

"This is it. I'm finally at the Guild. I've been waiting for this opportunity and I'm gonna take it. All those years of training, studying and etc have given me this chance." He would start to think back to the times he was still new to exploring as he would accidentally trip over some unsuspecting rocks. Now he could tell various types of rocks within the same cave.

He would prepare to head on inside the Guild Hall.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Dragonecro0987 Thu May 18, 2017 12:06 am

Mercer looked to Kaiya and said, "Pleasure to meet you Kaiya Redthorn. I am Mercer Sunflare. Sorry if we spooked you." His focus then went to the other person and then back to Kaiya He then said, "As it turns out, we were also looking for the Guild Master. Or at the very least a person in charge to find refugee."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu May 18, 2017 12:44 am

Kaiya glanced at Mercer and smiled softly "Well I-It's nice to meet you Mercer, and maybe if we stick together we can find whoever is in charge easier?" Kaiya rubbed the back of her head then glanced down at the person reading the book, whoever it was seemed shy just like her.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu May 18, 2017 12:52 am

After a few minutes Nira found the guild and entered, standing just inside the doorway for a moment to look around and get her bearings on the place. A number of people where milling about, some who looked like they knew what they were doing and belonged there and a few who were very clearly new arrivals much like herself. Some of the people of note were an older man about twice her age who appeared suspicious of his own shadow, a group of applicants of which two where clearly lovers, one seemed to have cat ears, and the last heavily cloaked with their nose buried in a book, and someone who looked like they had entered the guild mere moments before her. The last major person of note was a man wearing obsidian armor and carrying a bejeweled scimitar at his hip, he was the best equipped person in the hall and Nira concluded that he must be the Guild Master, or at the very least someone of high office.

Weighing her options Nira felt the strange man at the bar probably didn't feel like being bothered, the obsidian armor-clad man seemed to be in an important conversation with a member of the guild and would probably address them all collectively soon anyway, and the second newest person probably knowing the least of everyone other than herself so the gathered group of new recruits seemed her best bet and she approached them.

"Ah, hello there. It looked like this was where most of the new guild applicants were gathering so I decided to come introduce myself. I am Nira of the Taardad Clan." When she said the word "guild" it seemed like it was a foreign word for her and did not roll off the tongue well.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu May 18, 2017 2:30 am

Zwei shot up upon being talked to and its face immediately turned red. Someone was talking to it, act natural, it thought. Without looking but rather burying its face deeper into the book, Zwei spoke.

"N-No I'm not the Guild master...I-I'm new here...I'm Zwei." It spoke almost like a whisper, but its voice somehow sounded both feminine and masculine at the same time which, along with Zwei's appearance, would make it difficult to determine what gender or sex it was.

"N-Nice to meet you all..." it said addressing everyone around it.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorblade921 Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Morgan had sighed while he was sitting at the bar with a drink as he peered over at the small group of people forming. "Huh..what's going on over there..?" Morgan then payed for his drink and walked over to the group out of curiosity. "Hey, what's going on over here?" Morgan asked the group with a tone of intrigue.
Razorblade921
Razorblade921

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu May 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Kaiya had glanced at the girl who walked over to the small forming group, she smiled and bowed politely "It is wonderful to Meet you Nira" she said happily before glancing at the person digging his or her nose in the book "Well either way it's a pleasure to meet you Zwei!" Then she looked upon the next newcomer and gave a warm smile "We are all just introducing ourselves, and you are?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorblade921 Thu May 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Morgan looked over at the the girl who asked him for his name. "Oh uhh...my name is Morgan Varges. Nice to meet you." He pushed up his glasses lightly and gave a slightly bow to everyone. "Soo..i'm guessing the guild is looking for new recruits? I heard from your conversation." He looked around the hall. "But I don't see any person who would look like the guild master."
Razorblade921
Razorblade921

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Nira nodded acknowledgement to those who had introduced themselves before addressing Morgan specifically, "Yes, I had heard from a traveler this place had formed a few years ago and occasionally took in new recruits." She then pointed the the man in Obsidian Armor speaking with some other girl, "If I had to guess I'd say that would be the master, I'm sure he'll have something to say to everyone soon enough though." Nira then shrugged, "Anyway, this um.. city? Yeah, city, it's huge! What do you outlanders do with all of this?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu May 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Niles would then enter within the Guild Hall and found it with plenty of people. He wasn't sure what to do at the moment so he decided to stay silent until someone noticed.

'Wow.. it's full of activity. Then again I'm not sure what I was expecting when I wanted to visit the Guild,' he thinks to himself. In the meantime, Niles would just stand there not really sure what to do.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 pm

"Oh Fotúa hello. Yes, I think we're quite well prepared, as long as the number of people who show up don't exceed our expectations there should be no problem. Thanks for your concern." He smiled while thanking Fotúa then continued talking after looking outside to check the light. "I guess I'll have to start my speech soon, so I'm going to prepare for that. In the mean time why don't you interact with some of the new possible recruits?" With that he walked away to a backroom of the guild. There he gathered some of his power and imbued it into the door opening it.
He stepped inside and checked the amount of crates that were there and also made some quick calculations. It seemed like they had enough for just about 100 people which should be fine so giving them about 10 each shouldn't create a horrible unbalance, so he drew out his scimitar. One of the gems started to glow, after making a few specific cuts in the air a yellow light filled the room and all the boxes reacted with a blue glow in return. Once this was done he went back to the main hall and waited until it was time.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu May 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Kaiya glanced at the man in the armor before nodding her head "Yea that is probably a safe bet.." she stayed silent for a few moments as the woman tried to make conversation, causing her to giggle lightly "Well I'm not from the city, I live awhile away in a small town, so I'm not used to the hustle of the city"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri May 19, 2017 1:09 am

Mercer sighed. "You are not missing much to be honest. The city can be boring in its own right when you are born there. I was not but even then I got bored with the city growing up." His gaze then went to the man in obsidian armor. He gave off a unique power to Mercer. No doubt he was the guild master.
"I agree. No doubt he is the Guild Master. Let's just hope today he is accepting recruits."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Fri May 19, 2017 1:43 am

Carmen watched the man in the obsidian armor, whom at this point was confirmed to be the guild master, disappear behind a set of doors at the back of the room.
"Well, it seems he's gone now. By the way, my name's Carmen. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She took the hem of her knee-length white skirt with two fingers and bent her knees for a brief curtsy to the group. Soon enough, the armored man came back out of the room he'd disappeared into and went back to walking about the main area.
------
"Good to hear, and it's my pleasure. I..." Fotúa's voice faltered when Azael brought up interacting with people. It wasn't exactly one of her strengths, especially since these people were complete strangers to her, but she figured she would eventually have to talk to them.
"No time like the present..." After watching Azael leave, Fotúa approached a group of new faces consisting of two people holding hands that she assumed were lovers, a girl with snow-white hair and the ears of a feline,
a robed figure with an obscured face and another person holding a book. It was difficult to discern the gender of said person, so Fotúa didn't bother trying.
"...You're in luck. Today is the one day of the year when our guild...accepts new recruits." She had picked up on bits and pieces of their conversation, not intentionally eavesdropping, just listening simply because she was nearby. However, Fotúa had an extremely apparent lack of eye contact and closed body language when she approached, with her right arm wrapping across her torso and clinging to her left.
"I, erm...take it you're all new here?"
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 am

Kaiya smiled at Carmen "Nice to meet you Carmen! so uhh, I can't help but notice but umm...are you and Mercer like...you know...." her voice trailed off before her attention was turned to the new woman who approached them, she was making more friends in the last five minutes then she did her whole childhood. Kaiya curtsied at the new woman and smiled "Yes we all are, I assume umm, you have been apart of the guild for alittle while?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri May 19, 2017 2:34 am

Nira frowned in confusion at Mercer and Kaiya's comments about the city, though it was impossible to tell with her head wrappings. "Boring? How could so much be boring? I didn't even know what a 'city' was until coming here. In fact, where I grew up we had two sticks and a rock. And we had to share the rock." She then turned her attention to the newcomer, "As the cat eared one said, we're new. I saw you talking with someone we're all assuming is the master of this guild, does this mean he will be addressing us soon?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 am

Mercer rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. "I honestly prefer the wilderness. Makes a person ready of many different combat scenarios." His attention then went the the comment about his and Carmen's hands. "Oh well... Sort of but not really is the answer to that question. I'd be happy to explain later on if you wish."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Fri May 19, 2017 2:50 am

Sharrkan walked in with a smile on his face trying to hide the fact that he was about to drop dead due to his hunger, for whatever reason he was a food fanatic despite is rather fit state. He waved at those who gazed upon him saying hello, and all the technical stuff. He mozied his way down to the bar setting his pocket of change down on the counter. "what can I get for this?", he said as a loud grumbling sound emitted from his stomach
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 am

Zwei said nothing as everyone conversed with each other. It didn't really know what to say to contribute to the coversation. Everyone else already told the female that approached them that they were new and it picked up on the fact that she also disliked talking to people as she made the same nervous gestures that it did. Zwei put its book down and listened as the converation continued, remaining silent and almost unnoticeable in the process.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri May 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Nira shifted slightly and cocked her head in mild interest as to what sort explanation Mercer had to give about himself and Carmen. "Well... whatever your explanation is could you maybe not hold hands all the time? Such public displays of affection are... well completely unheard of in the clans and while I'm trying to not be insulting of your customs I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable."

She then noticed the child like person had closed their book and was sitting silently watching them and used this as a mild distraction, as the child seemed an oddity even among all the new things she had been finding here. "Zwei was it? You've said the least so far, what brings you to join the guild?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Kaiya looked at Mercer and nodded her head "Well that's fair enough, sorry just curious is all" Kaiya glanced at Zwei and was about to say something before Nira did, looking at Zwei and smiling softly "Yea Zwei you haven't talked much, what brought you here?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri May 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Zwei blinked a few times. All of the people talking to it made it feel uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. Zwei looked at Nira and responded quietly.

"I'm um...trying to find my creator..." It then stayed silent and kept its head down. It was obvious at this point that Zwei didn't like being the center of someone's attention out of combat. It made it uncomfortable for reasons unknown to everyone else, but to Zwei it was because it was scared of being judged for being nothing more than a puppet.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat May 20, 2017 12:19 am

Mercer noticed what Nira said and replied, "Oh, alright then."
He then moved his hand away from Carmen's hand and rested it on her shoulder. The symbol on Carmen's hand would then vanish but not the one on Mercer's.
"Is this better to your... customs?" he asked.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat May 20, 2017 12:31 am

Nira scratched her head in confusion at what Zwei had said, "Did you say 'creator'?" then looked up to see Mercer move his hand to Carmen's shoulder. It wasn't exactly what she had meant but Nira nodded anyway, noticing the mark on Carmen's hand vanishing. "Yeah, that's... better I suppose. I'm now more curious than ever about that mark on your hand though, after the master has spoken tell me about it."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 am

Azael stepped on the stage which had been created for today with a small ring of yellow light floating in front of his mouth. "My name is Azael Hilig and I am the guild leader. I welcome you to Angefense" The moment Azael spoke his voice could be heard throughout the entire building, he waited for a moment to make sure everyone head him while he took a quick glance at his audience. "I see some faces which aren't from Alesiara, so I suppose I'm going to explain what we do, why we do it and what we get for it in return. So as I said before, I'm the guild leader of Angefense. We defend the people of Alesiara from supernatural threats or problems."
He waited for a second to make sure he wouldn't go too fast and everyone understood what he said. "We are one of the few people who can effectively deal with those kinds of problems and as such we usually do not ask a reward for it. However since we are risking our lives out there Angefense struck a deal with most guilds present here, if you solved a problem which didn't give you a reward-" Azael paused and showed the palm of his left hand to the crowd revealing a rather small crystal embedded into it which projected a number: 4928. "You will be rewarded with guild points instead. Most guild here will accept payment with guild points, which they in turn can use to hire guild members to do jobs for them. So are there any questions so far?" He asked the crowd while flicking his wrist causing the ring of light to float away from his mouth.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next