Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 6 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:22 pm

After finishing her food, Anwen went to where the people outside were watching. Leaning against the other side of the wall, arms crossed, she watched with enjoyment. So this was dueling huh? She could practically feel the competitiveness in the air. Smiling, she puts a cherry lollipop in her mouth and watches the Pimp lady fight another student.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Lunarnox Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 pm

With a chuckle Lydia collected her deck once more, having won her second duel. "My my is there no one here that can play this game? Who will I face next? Come now someone, don't be shy."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Green looked at everyone and decided to open his deck, looking through his cards he decided he wanted to duel someone. Getting up he looked around. "Anyone wanna duel?"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:37 pm

The girl stood up and gathered her cards holding them in her hand. Ignoring the screaming kid she walked up to Green. "Sure, I'm up for it. Let's do it." She said with a cheerful tone in her voice.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 pm

"If you're accepting challenges then face me, Lydia." Everett challenged her as he smiled.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 pm

"Ah, it's you again. Street rat number one. If You insist, let us get underway."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:45 pm

''No need to get cocky,''said Jason as he gathers up his cards and put them back neatly together.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Green looked at the girl, then back at the kid she had just beaten screaming "Cheater". He looked beat up, physically and emotionally. Looking back at the girl, she seemed nice. "Sure, why not"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:55 pm

As they sat down quite a crowd had gathered around them, it seemed they wanted to see this "cheater" girl duel so that they could catch her cheating. She shifted uncomfortably on her chair she felt the gazes of the people piercing through her. "Uhm... once moment please." She picked up her deck and walked to Anthony and asked him something to which he pointed to a door on the side. She walked back to the table with the boy she was about to duel. "Uhm... would you mind." She averted her eyes a bit as if she was feeling uncomfortable. "If we took this duel to a more private location, I'm getting nervous from everyone looking at me. The teacher already told me that there is a table and enough room in that room over there." She said while looking down, it was obvious she was embarrassed about asking this.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Green scratched the back of his head, confused. "Sure" Getting up he waited for the girl to lead the way. "Whats your name by the way? Mine is Green. Green Witch"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:03 pm

"Megan, Megan Johnes. Pleased to meet you." She said as she walked into the brightly lit room and closed the door behind her much to the discontent of those wanting to see her duel. "Well, I hope you'll have as much fun as I'll have. Man this feels so much better." She said while giggling.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Green sat down and placed his Deck down. "Lets duel"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Everett frowned when he noticed Lydia walked away not returning the handshake.

"Oh well maybe she's a germaphobe, now who to face next." The boy grinned as he searched for his next challenge.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Green looked at the girl for a second after his loss. "That was a good game." Green stood up, heading out of the room. "I lost guys..." He looked at Anthony and then towards the group, "Anyone else wanna duel?"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Coming out the the other room. 'Man I'm glad no one was around to see that last move of his, he would've been eaten alive by everyone. I originally said that to protect myself, however it seems I protected him instead.' She thought with a smile on her face looking around for her next victim.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Lydia sniffed with disgust, it was no surprise that blue haired imbecile had lost. She looked around for some other opponent to face other than him because she did not fancy the idea of having him seated across from her for the entire length of a duel.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Morgan observed, somewhat in awe at how much these people loved the game. She shrugged and left, unsure of what would become of the crash course, leaving to get a refill on coffee.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Green looked around for people to duel, his eyes landing onto Daichi, the kid seemed good and he was getting bored. Green walked up to him, deck in hand "Hey, you want to duel" Green asked.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Daichi looked up and saw Green. He then said, "Alright then. Let's duel." He then got a table and set out the field for the duel with Green.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Morgan walked down the hallway and up to the deck of the ship. She took in the breeze and the salty sea air. This was a nice place to come and relax, no doubt.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Green stood up with a sigh. "Looks like things are gonna start slow for me" he thought. "Good Game bro, hope we get to become friends" He asked.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Megan saw that the person who she had just dueled had dueled someone else who seemed to have won, interested she walked up to the table they were dueling at. "Hey, I was wondering. Would you like to duel me next?" She asked the boy wearing the purple shirt.

While the students were dueling Anthony looked at the clock, if they were fast some students could still have 1 more duel until he would end the crash course. It has been almost one and a half hours since they started it and lunch was coming up soon.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Looking around the room and seeing no one else to duel who wasn't already preoccupied other than the weird blue haired kid Lydia groaned inwardly and approached him. "Unfortunately you're one of the last people I need to duel here. Shall we begin?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Daichi smiled from his win and the looked at the girl who just challenged him. He felt like another duel and said, "Sure thing." Daichi reshuffled his deck and prepared for the next duel.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Overjoyed that she won again Megan thanked her Duel partner for the duel and gathered her cards and looked around for another person to duel. As she was doing this Anthony stood up and spoke.
"Okay, that's it everyone. Finish the duel you have currently started or have been challenged to. After that we'll see who has the most wins or who is undefeated.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next