Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 16 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by YoungX Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Kohl had finished watching the duel. It was a good duel, both of them were great. He could see how Viden's opponent became a blue. He was thinking about what to do next when he was approached by another duelist. She had asked him how he was. "I"m doing fine. The food was good and I got to see a great duel." Kohl responded. "I'm Kohl Phelps. Whats your name?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Caspar watched one of his fellow dorm mates get destroyed by a blue "just as i predicted" Caspar then watched the "queen" leave the arena and walk off. Caspar stayed by unless any other duels were about to take place
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:19 pm

"Morgan. Good to meet you." Morgan said in a matter-of-fact way. She glanced back at where Lydia had gone. So far she had met her and this guy. From what she had seen on the form, she and Lydia were the only girls. If she had to share a room with someone, it would more than likely be her.
Suddenly her stomach rumbled.
"Oh, jeez, I forgot to eat something. I'll be right back. Nice meeting you again." She left to go find some pizza and tomato soup.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:24 pm

The girl had introduced herself as Morgan. Before a conversation could be struck she went back saying she had forgotten something. With that Kohl was left in the Duel Arena by himself again. He decided to take a rest on the bench outside the arena.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Caspar got bored, everyone was leaving and he didnt want to stick around outside. he had remember that he had food in the Cafeteria. He went back in to finish his food
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Yayoi called out for a yellow he remembered the name off. "Videns Akemi!" he shouted, as he looked around to see if anyone responded.

"I'm going to duel him, and rise up the ranks, slowly but surely" Yayoi said in a low tone, he had the Joker dorm empty, so being the 1st one there would be an accomplishment.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Jasper had been spectating the duel between his fellow class mates. Watching the girl annihilate the boy peaked Jasper's interest. "So that's what it takes to get into blue hu.." Im surprised i got placed in yellow, that test duel was my first actual duel...I've only watched, and studied dueling. Jasper scratched his left leg with his right foot. "Well, i might as well see if i can duel her, see where i am at in yellow dorm." He walked towards the girl. I will be the best...I will become rich beyond belief. "Excuse me," Jasper said with a smile."Would you care for a duel? The way you handled your last duel has really inspired me...to beat you...and i would love to have the chance to see where my current skill level is at." The smile was still on his face.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Videns was about to head to get some food, since he had not done since he had gotten here, but was stopped. SOmeone he did not recognise wanted to duel him. He seemed rather frail, but Videns didnt mind. "Oh right now? Sure lets head back to the duel arena and get started." Videns said as he made his way over.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Lydia stopped and turned around when someone new addressed her. She sneered at the boy who looked even more mentally unstable than the headmaster, who at least had a nice hat and cane. "What in the name of all that is decent are you wearing..." So appalled was she by what she saw she didn't register what the harlequin had said right away, "and what is it with you... lessers.. being so eager to prove your inferiority?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Tommy was awestruck by Lydia's ability. She did better than him, much better. The think about him is that he doesn't have the same confidence as Lydia did. He admired that, and ended up admiring her in the process. Tommy followed Lydia at a distance to not disturb her, the he saw the newcomer ask Lydia for a duel. I wonder if I can duel her too.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:19 pm

"And what's with all you snobs thinking so highly of yourself." Jasper stopped smiling. "But never mind that, i guess that's something ill never understand. Anyways, i thought flattery was the way to you but i guess not. Lets duel, now, unless you're afraid you'll lose to an "inferior." But seeing as how good you are, and how high you ride that horse of your's, this should be a walk in the park for you."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Soon Caspar finished eating and went to go outside he saw that the day was almost over, his first day at the alpha knight academy was almost over he felt a little dissapointed. He only dueled twice one of which was his test in which he lost. he saw a clown in the distance challenge the dragon user "wow she must be popular" Caspar walked  closer to the two in hopes of finding more about this "dragon users deck". In the process of walking he found one of the reds in a bush watching them he looked only like a kid. "Hey what do you think your doing!".

Last edited by 阿尔法龟 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Anger glinting in her eye and clutching her cane Lydia answered Jasper with frozen venom in her voice. "Do not speak to me in such a tone. If you wish so badly to lose than so be it." She stalked backed to one of the Duel rings, scanning her DI and waited for the brat to take his place.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Well that was easier then expected, talk about easily triggered. Jasper walked towards the duel ring and scanned his DI. "Lets duel," he said, with the smile back on his face.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Lydia Vs Jasper:
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Allison had been rather discouraged by her loss. She could have won; she knew that. But with all those people watching, all those eyes on her... it had broken her concentration, and because of that, she made a single, costly misplay. Still, seeing she was in Yellow rather than red was heartening. If she was blue material, it couldn't be too hard to reach the dorm soon, right?

She had been standing calmly, looking at the dorm placements while these thoughts flew through her head when a girl approached her. Allison let out a little yelp of surprise from being snapped from her own devices, but gave a shaky smile before quickly extending a hand to shake.

"Oh! Hi! I remember you from the ship... yes, I'm Allison. Alexis, right?" Allison mumbled gently. Even though she mumbled though, she gave herself a mental pat on the back. She had greeted someone! Good start.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:12 pm

"Hmmm, well i can tell how much you want this card. If you want to trade for it, then id gladly for 3 of your cards." Jasper grinned. He hoped she would take the offer. Currently his deck was complete and utter trash. If he ever hoped to get better, his deck needed to improve as well.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Lydia smirked, and pulled three cards from her deck, holding them fanned out with their backs to Jasper, "Three cards you say? Well here you are then." She pushed the cards together and tilted them slightly towards Jasper.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 pm

"Hold on now, im not just going to take 3 random cards. I need cards that are valuable to me. Monsters, with 1400 attack or more. Maybe some effect as well. Fiend, or dark attribute. I might not even mind a dragon or 2. No spells, no traps.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Sniffing in irritation that Jasper hadn't taken it she returned two of the cards to her deck and pulled out two more. "Here, two monsters, neither dark but both with over 1500 attack, and one fiend with 1000 attack. If you do not want the fiend I can offer you 10 duel points instead along with the two monsters. I'll even throw in a Yamatano Dragon Scroll for free."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 pm

"Hmmmm, alright. Ill take the 1000 attack,the two monsters, and the dragon cause why not." Jasper took out his deck and took out tri horn."I'll give this to you, but i just want to try my luck once more at a duel. I couldn't really do much last game."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Lydia laughed quietly to herself and decided to indulge Jasper, "Sure, why not. One more duel and then we'll make the trade." She returned to her side of the ring and re-scanned her DI, readying herself for the duel.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:03 am

Anwen walked over to the 2 girls in the same dorm as her and gives a salute. "Sorry if I am interrupting anything. My name is Anwen, Anwen Adair. " She says with a smile, using her heavy British accent to make a strong first impression. She then brushes her hair out of her eyes and opens her bag. "I offer you both a lollipop. I have about 400 or so in here. Take your choice."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:21 am

Lydia vs Jasper 2:

Leaving her side of the Duel Ring Lydia walked back over to Jasper, taking out the four cards she had agreed to trade.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:29 am

Kohl had rested for a bit, but grew bored for a bit. He decided to go on the cafeteria and socialize. It was the least he could do to sate his boredom.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next