Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 7 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:07 pm

( Megan Vs Lydia confirmed 2016)

Morgan yawned, but she wasn't tired. More so content with the way things were, even though she had been left out of the opening crash course. She wondered how long it would be before she got to duel someone.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Firebreath Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Green looked at the girl, It was the mean one, but he was still up for dueling some more. "Yea sure." Green said.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Lydia's eyes widened in outrage, this idiot had somehow been lucky enough to win! Clutching her cane so hard her knuckles turned white she grabbed her deck and stood. "You got lucky." She walked to Anthony to report her score. "Three wins..... and one loss" She begrudgingly added.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Putting the deck back together, he stood up. "I told you I was gonna bring It this time." Green said under his breath, heading towards Anthony giving him the deck "I lost two and won one.... that was a cheeky thing, allowing Meagan to have that deck" Green said, walking pass Anthony and outside of the class room.

Last edited by Firebreath on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Anthony smirked. "It's not my mistake you didn't realize what I was saying when I handed out the decks. She did." He said with a mocking smile.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Daichi was surprised, yet congratulated the duelist. He then went to Daichi and said, "Win-Loss Record: 1-2. I got unlucky. Hope this is not a bad omen." He then walked out after returning the deck to wait for when they landed.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 pm

Morgan decided to go back downstairs to watch the conclusion of the crash course. She spotted Daichi leaving the room and nodded to him politely before looking through the open door, not wanting to come in yet, but this time being able to get a better look.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Lydia returned the deck that had been provided, and exited the room with a dark look about her. She saw some people standing around the door, one girl in particular was leaning against the wall with a lollipop. Glaring at her for a moment Lydia left, walking down the hall.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:57 pm

Shifting her eyes as Lydia walked past her, Anwen looked at the girl for 2 seconds, not keeping eye contact for long. Man are pimps scary....
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:10 pm

Everett rubbed the nape of his neck,"I only got one duel in, and I lost that one." He chuckled,"Guess that makes a 100% loss record don't it. Oh and before I forget I have to return this deck." He said as he handed it back.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Morgan saw everyone come out of the room. She stepped inside briefly, just to get a good look at what she had missed. The room looked quite ordinary. Anthony was still at the desk. She turned to look at him.
"Hello, sir."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 pm

After all the commotion was over and done with Jason hands the deck he got back to the table. Soon after he heads out of the class in order to relax.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm

As all the people were turning in their decks Megan did the same thing as she reassembled her original deck and the crash course deck while reporting her score to Anthony. "I haven't lost a single duel and won all 3 duels I challenged people to. So when do I get my prize?"

Anthony was putting all the decks back into the trunk he had brought with him. As he was doing this Megan spoke to him "Oh did you now, then we might have a problem I hope you still exactly know how your deck was put together since there is someone with the same amount of wins as you but with 1 loss. So you'll have to duel her to see who gets it."

"Ah I see, th-" As she was thanking Anthony she saw a girl Who was around her age. "Hi, I didn't see you here. Did you forget the time and got locked out?" She asked the girl

Anthony closed the trunk and saw the girl standing beside him. "Hello, what can I do for you?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Jasper, walked in was well. You could tell by the look on his face that he was disappointed."No dueling for me, what a shame.... "
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Morgan smiled. at Megan's remark. "Nah, I just went to get some coffee." She turned to Anthony.
"Oh, nothing really, I'm just looking around. Unless you're locking up here?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:29 am

Anthony saw the boy coming in and sighed. "You know that you can also challenge people who are not in the crash course right? Actually yes I was, the crash course is over and lunch has been served so people are getting something to eat."

"In fact I'm about to leave as well, if you want to duel someone you can duel me if you'd like" Megan said with a smile on her face.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 am

Jasper looked the girl up and down."Sure, why not."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:09 am

Morgan nodded. "Okay, thank you sir." She left promptly.

Morgan emerged in the lunch hall, which had a rather elegant menu. She piled her plate high with food and ate in silence, finding a spot on an empty couch.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:17 am

"Let's eat something first okay? After all that dueling I've gotten hungry. After that we'll duel okay?" She said as she walked towards the door. "Also when will I hear who and when I have to duel?" Megan said with her head sticking out of the doorway.

"It'll be announced over the intercom when you'll have the duel with your opponent and who it'll be. We've got to make sure somethings are in order before you two can duel, so just have fun for now okay?"

"Okay. Thank you" With that she walked away towards the cafeteria in the ship hoping the boy was following her.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:25 am

Morgan looked around the room, spotting numerous people eating lunch. Perhaps she should talk to one of them. She decided she would contemplate that whilst eating her meal.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:32 am

Green walked into the lunch hall, he wasn't particularly hungry but he decided to get something anyways.

Walking towards a table with a sandwich, he sat down and started to take some bites as he looked around at the kids. He didn't like sitting alone so he started to look around for anyone he could sit next to.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:54 am

Daichi went off to go and get lunch. He decided on some soup and bread. Daichi preferred to eat alone, but decided he could break out of that shell and maybe talk to someone. He noticed the girl he talked to earlier before the class and said, "Hello there. Is this spot taken?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:54 am

Morgan shrugged. "You can sit there if you want."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:01 am

Entering the cafeteria Lydia inspected the available food. She was sorely disappointed at what she saw.Sighing she decided to get some soup, as soup was almost always good, and a kaiser roll as well as some water. Lydia then took a seat far away from the uncleaned masses but could still watch the room, casting her icy gaze upon everyone in the room.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:26 am

Morgan glanced at Daichi. He seemed nice enough. She couldn't really think of anyone else whom she had actually interacted with, besides Anwen, whom she had yet to find among the crowd of new students. The crowd seemed to be centralized around the lines to get food. Most of the tables were on the left side, but Morgan had sat on a small couch on the right side of the line, which was awfully close to the line itself, along with the rest of the right side of the room. Morgan pushed that thought aside and simply tried to savor the bites of her food. 2 cups of coffee and one doughnut was not enough for someone to go off of for an entire day, or at least it wasn't in her case.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next