Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 8 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Dragonecro0987 Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:00 am

Daichi sat down and smiled a bit before he decided to give a short prayer like his family would do and then chow down. The Soup was excellent and the bread for dipping was also great as a compliment. Daichi looked to the girl and then her meal. He took a part of his bread and split it in half. He gave one half to her and said, "You can have that if you want." Daichi was trying to be a nice guy to this new person he met. "Btw umm... My name is Daichi. Daichi Moruka. What is your name?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Morgan took the bread. "Thanks." She said. "My name's Morgan." She said in between bites of bread dipped in soup.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Everett walked into the lunchroom and sat next to Green.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Green looked at the boy with a confused look, Green looked left and right noticing that he was the only one sitting on the table, a smile grew on his face. "No the seats free" Green said, he had finished his sandwich and was just doing his own thing. "My name's Green Witch, what's yours?"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:57 pm

"Nice to meet ya, Green. I'm Everett Knox." The boy responded before digging into his sandwich. He thought for a moment before asking "So, What do you think of the other people around here?"
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:14 pm

"Can't really say I haven't gotten to know them too much" Green said, looking around. "Though that pimp girl is a bit to easy to read"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Jasper sighed. "Wait for me." He said as he jogged to catch up to her.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:38 am

As everyone was having lunch Anthony went to the lowest floor of the ship, once he got there Dirk was already waiting for him in front of a door with rather heavy security. "Heh, I thought I'd be seeing you here before our little surprise for the kids." He said with a smile on his face as he started to turn off the various security on the door. As the door opened a loud screech could be heard as the door dragged over the metal floor underneath.
"Yeah I just wanted to make sure everything was working an in order." Both men stepped inside and Dirk flipped multiple switches causing the lights to go on. In the room was a large square which was divided in 10 smaller squares and 1 large rectangle in the middle. On two opposite sides of the square there were 2 bullet shaped stages where a single person could stand. Dirk stepped onto one of them and nodded to Anthony who pressed a button and the stage went up giving a good overhead view of the square. Taking out a deck he put it on the screen in front of him, he played a card face down and a monster in face-down defense position. 2 squares on his side lit up for a moment and a 2 cards could be seen.
Anthony flipped the switches back off. "It seems everything is in working order, so shall we give them half an hour before we are going to do this?" He said as Dirk walked towards him.
"Sure, let's to that. For now shall we get some lunch and see how the students are doing?" With that both left the room and locked it after the left the room and headed towards the cafeteria.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 am

Morgan cleaned her paper plate and went to throw it away. She came back and sat back on the couch next to Daichi.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:41 pm

"Wait up", Jasper said as he jogged to catch up to the girl.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:12 pm

After the people began or finished to eat, Anwen walked over to the waiting room, sat in a chair, and propped her feet up. She took out her touch phone and began to play some music, then proceeding to put on her headphones and wait to exit the ship.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:46 pm

Morgan leaned back in her seat. It had been a great cruise, but she was really looking forward to landing soon.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:04 pm

"Pimp girl?" Everett scratched his chin in thought,"Whose the pimp girl?"
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Green laughed at Everett. "The girl over there" Pointing at the one he had just beat, "The one with the cane, I saw you talking to her earlier" Green asked.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:26 am

"Ah her...I'm sure she's a great person once you get to know her.. I think." Everett said, his tone unsure but he was willing to give Lydia the benefit of the doubt.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Morgan glanced at Everett and Green on the couch close to her and Daichi. She looked back out the window.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Daichi was looking around the area after putting up his dishes. He was enjoying the area after the duels in the Crash Course. He sighed a bit as he sat next to Morgan and also looked out the window. He was pretty excited to join this academy, however he also missed his parents slightly. Other than that, he felt naked without his tools by his side for fun in inventing. Daichi then laid back and said, "So Morgan, why did you decide to join AKA?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:46 pm

"Eh, interest in dueling and whatnot." Morgan answered. She turned to him. "You?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Daichi sighed and said, "Sort of similar reasons. Mostly to learn the craft of Dueling and engineering so as I can join my parents and make tools to help the public." He then laid back a bit and wondered how much longer the trip would be.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:06 pm

I looked at Everett and then towards Lydia, I was starting to think if we should go up to her, she seemed lonely. "Hey you wanna go talk to her? Maybe we can get her to open up" I said, I leaned in a bit to make sure no one would really hear them.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:10 pm

"I don't see the harm in sitting by her, worse case scenario she walks away." Everett replied fully ready to go talk to Lydia...again.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 pm

"Ah." Morgan responded to Daichi, facing forward once again.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Green grinned, It wasn't a full grin, It was a small one, the type you only make when your plan was starting to work. He got up, and fixed himself, he started to stretch his arms, waiting for Everett to get up. "Ok, I think its about time, we have some fun around here." Throughout the whole trip, Green had been showing more and more of his emotions, he was pretty emotionless to begin with, but he was starting to get used to the people around him, he knew that they were going to stick together for a long time.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:48 am

"I don't know about you, but I've been having fun ever since I got on the ship," Everett replied with smirk,"Now let's go invade some personal space... I mean cheer people up." He finished as he started walking towards Lydia.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:42 am

Suddenly a loud screech goes through the entire ship as the old speaker system has been turned on. From the speakers Anthony's voice could be heard which sounded a bit more metallic and monotonous due to the speaker system. "Hello Students, I hope you are enjoying yourselves so far. In about 15 minutes there will be a duel between the two highest ranked duelists of the crash course. It will be held on the lowest deck of the ship, the Duelists that will be facing each other will be: Lydia Mandragoran and Megan Johnes. Would the two of you please come to the lowest deck of the ship as soon as possible, there are some things we want to discuss with the two of you. That is all." With the same screech the speakers turned off.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next