Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 11 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Alexis looked at Yayoi and smiled sweetly "Hello, my name is Alexis, its nice to meet you" she said, bowing politely before tilting her head "And may I ask what your name is?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Jet Valentine Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:39 pm

"Yayoi, Yayoi Takayuki" he responded while he took his headphones off and put them round his neck. "So, judging from your being here, i'd say... you are a duelist?" he asked Alexis, while removing his little puppets from his hands.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Alexis smiled gently "Nice to meet you Yayoi...and yes, I am indeed a duelist.....and a archer....and a cartoonist in training" She said with a giggle, crossing her arms and putting her deck away.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Yayoi, startled, looked at Alexis and responded "Wow... your a bit of everything, huh..." he was wondering what was going on with her as to try all of those things. -"Strange mindset of hers... huh"- he thought to himself.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Caspar had kept quiet for the majority of the time, it was now they were going to be tested for their dorms Caspar was confindent on getting the highest dorm, he quickly took out his deck and looked through it a couple times carefully looking at the cards thinking of strategies and combos he could make.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:10 am

Alexis smiled at Yayoi and nodded "You could say that, although im still not the best at dueling, and my drawing could use some work, but my archery is spot on!"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:22 am

"Awesome, then your an archery pro!" Yayoi said as he smiled. "You must practice a lot, actually" He started looking around... "hey Alexis, see you around" he had said "I'm going to prepare my deck, since well... I guess i'm also a duelist!" he told Alexis, cheerfully, whilst putting his headphones on and walking off. Yayoi was nervous, he didn't actually know if his deck was ready to be used, or at least, was in shape, and how Yayoi wanted it to be.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Alexis blinked and waved as Yayoi left "Bye!" she yelled before turning around and walking the opposite direction, brushing her hair back before continuing to look for more people to talk too, eventually she found her way to the closed card shop "Awww...its closed.."
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Tommy walked around, trying to avoid other people whilst doing so. He clutched the straps of his backpack nervously. Nearby he could hear Alexis speaking, and could see him, but was too shy to confront anyone.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Caspar has kept to himself for the majority of the ride, he was prepared for the test. He quickly looked through his deck to see any strategies and plays that could be of use
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:38 pm

Daichi wandered around with his stuff. He figured he could get some ideas for new tech to eventually make with his skills. That hologram duel system on the ship held the most of his interest. What if he could tinker with that level of technology? That thought and even more coursed through his mind.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:37 pm

As all the students were on the island now both Anthony and Dirk walked to the school building and had a talk with the teachers and examiners about what test decks they were going to use, while test decks were made before hand; both Anthony and Dirk had come up with a new concept which was very appealing to use. So because of that new decks were prepared.

"Attention, Students! Due to a minor inconvenience the dorm tests shall be postponed for about 30 minutes, the test will be held in the arena. Staff will already be there to welcome you and let you in. That's all for now, thank you for your attention." The voice from the speakers sounded different from the voices all students were used to, it sounded more stern and strict but kept an lighthearted undertone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan heard what was said, she currently was at the school building hoping the shop already was open or if she could at least see their prices for the booster packs; if she could get a boost just before the test then she surely would've taken it but sadly she couldn't.

This didn't lower her spirits though, she started to skip towards the arena with a feint smile on her face while humming a tune.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Alexis heard the announcement and nodded to herself, sighing since the shop was closed she began to walk towards the arena, not paying attention as she was about to bump into a girl there was humming a tune.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Caspar heard the news,he put his deck away. It didnt really matter to him though, Caspar decided to walk over to the arena. He watched as two girls collided into each other Caspar continued to walk along.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Lydia had nearly arrived at the arena when she heard the announcement, a look a slight annoyance crossed her face. When she finally got there she was let inside the round, big, cylinder shaped building by one of the staff. A quick glance around showed not many of the other students had arrived yet.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Yayoi, who at the time was heading to the arena... didn't hear the announcement because of his headphones. Yayoi was looking at his deck... it probably wouldn't get him to the top... but it'll do... he wasn't ambitious anyway. Yayoi was smiling "there should be people inside the Dome of dueling, arena thingy" he whispered to himself, -"who knows, maybe i'll get a shot at dueling Rose..." he thought to himself, he hadn't known if she was good at dueling, but he was certain that, if the day presented itself, it was going to be a wild duel. "Oh the mischief! the mischief that awaits!" Yayoi yelled, he felt... wildly amused... he took off his puppets and started waltzing alone, to the arena.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Daichi looked towards the arena and began walking in that direction as well. It was time to show what he can do. He smiled a wide smile and entered. He saw the Lydia girl who he dueled and others from the ship. Not only that, but some unfamiliar faces as well. Daichi was excited to have a good duel.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:39 am

Tommy heard the announcement and began to walk to the arena. He looked down at his feet and grasped his straps. "Mmmm..." He hummed, then grunted as he bumped into Alexis, causing a three-person collision, and fell to the floor. His eyes began to water.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:28 am

Skipping along Megan bumped into another girl, not knowing that she was there. Even though she was the one with the most speed it was her who was on the ground instead of the person who she bumped into.

Not knowing what had happened she shook her head and looked what she had bumped into.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Alexis eyes widened as she bumped into another girl adn someone else had bumped into her, looking between Tommy and Megan, her eyes wide with worry "A-Are you both okay?" she asked, kneeling down she helped Megan and Tommy back to their feet "I-I'm sorry, I should have watched where I was going, my name is Alexis" she said, rubbing the back of her head embarrassed.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Caspar, while walking over, saw yet another person collide into the two making a three person collision Caspar mumbled under his breath "hmph fools" and continued walking, he could see the arena not that far from where he was
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Tears swelled up in Tommy's eyes as he resisted the urge to cry. He quickly wiped them away and took a deep breath. "H-hi..." He said as he shakily stood up with her help, rubbing his bottom and patting away the dirt. "I'm okay...thank you." He kept looking down at his feet. He was too shy to look her in the eye.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Looking over his deck seemed like a daunting task but Jason knew that he had to do this. The placement test was happening soon and he had to make sure he had stuff he could work with. Going over every possible move he could make seemed futile as the outcome of his duel would be unpredictable. Jason looks over all his cards and breaths a sigh of relief as he feels that he is capable of passing this test.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Yayoi found himself in the arena... he had waltzed in there, and ended up feeling ashamed, he could not help himself at the time. -"Why do I do this to myself?" Yayoi thought. "Hmm... I'll just wait around... maybe the test will begin shortly?" he whispered...  he looked around... not alot of people were in the arena, if anything, he wasn't late, which surprised him, alot. "Now... I wonder, who shall I challenge before these... tests", he instantly thought of Rose... since he was wondering about her dueling skills... but that snobby kid that he saw when he was entering the arena came to mind... "Hmm... I wonder If he's a duelist, will he be any good?"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 pm

"Now where's the arena," Everett muttered to himself as he looked around.

"I choose that way." The boy said and walked in the direction towards one of the buildings.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next