Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 10 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Firebreath Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Green was watching the whole duel, he had dueled Megan before, knowing exactly why he lost he never produced a thought of Lydia winning this Duel. "Hmmmmmmmm.... She's gonna be a problem" Green muttered.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Führer Lunarnox Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Anwen had sighed, she was with the group the whole time and was watching the duel as Pimp Lady lost. Raising her eyebrow and sitting on the floor, she questioned if she was even cut out for the academy.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Morgan glanced at Anwen, then back to the dueling field, watching Lydia lose.
"Well, that was eventful. Well played, both of you." She said at a moderate voice level as to avoid drawing too much attention to herself.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Green took a couple of steps before he took a deep breath. "Hey" Green screamed so that Anthony could hear them. "When are we getting to the island, surely we should be there by now?" Green called out.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:56 pm

"Well. This little trip of ours takes about 10 hours and we're about 2 hours in now. Anyway we've got a winner. Megan Come down here and claim your prize.

Megan almost jumped off the duel ring to get to Anthony after putting the crash course deck back together and handed it to him.
"Your DI, if you may."Megan handed her card over to Anthony who pulled out a device and put the DI in it and quickly pulled it out. "She has been rewarded with 250 Duel Points for winning this tournament. Now Miss Mandragoran your DI if you please." Anthony looked at her with a faint smile on his face.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:06 am

Lydia walked to Anthony, struggling to keep the anger from showing on her face. When she reached him she pulled out her DI and handed it to Anthony, "Here you are sir." There was no hint of anger in her voice, only her normal cold, aloof tone.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:14 am

He took the card and put in in the device."Aaand 150 points for you." With that he handed it back to her and took her crash course deck as well as Megans. "Now would everyone who is currently here and attended the crash course please line up. the rest are excused." As everyone except the crash course people had left it took out a few cards from his pockets and from the decks Lydia and Megan gave him and handed everyone a card. They were all the same, Hane-Hane.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:31 am

Daichi got in line and received the card. He nodded and began to walk away to the upper deck right after thanking Anthony for the card. He sighed and figured he had enough time to sleep in. So he went up to one of the relaxation areas to sleep.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 am

Jasper was still sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for Megan to come back so they could duel."Hope its over soon, waiting is never eventful." Jasper said with an unenthusiastic tone.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Lydia accepted the card and added it to her deck, then looked at her DI, 150, she had to do better than that. Scowling she played the duel over in her head again, realizing her mistake was she played too defensively at the start and had she been more aggressively she might have had a higher chance of winning and made a mental note of this.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Morgan watched everyone receive a card. She preferred her deck the way it was. Instead, she left and walked to the front deck of the ship to see the island as it approached.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 am

(OOC: Seeing how everyone seems bored and no one seems to be posting I've decided to time skip to when the ship is arriving to the island. Just post what you have done in that time and react.)

The sound of Anthony's voice could be heard all through out the ship. "Hello students I know the trip has been long and boring for some, however finally we've almost arrived at the island. Due to the weather we're the last ship to arrive here. Just wait a ew more minutes and you can set foot on the island." From the windows and the top deck the island could be seen, it seemed to be mostly a flat plain with a few trees as far as the students could see.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 pm

"Oh man I can't wait, we're almost there!" Everett said as he bounced on his feet.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Morgan leaned against the ship railing, her hair blowing against the wind. In just a few minutes they would hit land.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Tommy hasn't spoken to anyone on the ship for the entirety of the trip. He walked out of the ship, stepping onto the grass that grew on the somewhat-lush island. He held his backpack straps tight and took a deep breath. He didn't see much of interest so he just began to scan the area.

Now where do I go? I'm confused. Tommy thought to himself with a worried and frightened look on his face.

If anyone looked at Tommy, they'd think he was younger than twelve years old. He sported a light blue shirt and dark blue shorts. His backpack was black with a brown underside. The backpack nearly took up half his size, and it seemed to be heavy, yet he carried it with no problem at all.

Hmmm....Let's see where I need to be. He took out a small map and began to read it, comparing it to landmarks he could see. I'll head West. I wanna see some duels and see what I'm up against. With a nonchalant spring in his step, he began to make his way to the stadium while licking an orange lolipop.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Allure Queen Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:54 am

The seagulls harmonized throughout the entire boat ride, while waves remained calm on the sea. As the boat got closer to its destination, thoughts of doubt began to course through the mind of this young female.

"Will my Grandmother be proud of me in heart and spirit?"
"Am I certain leaving behind Athena, Kensou, Bao and Chin was the right thing to do?"
"I wonder if this environment will pose any dangers...perhaps not!"

The fresh air of an unknown landscape was one of many signs that this expedition was going to be something that Kaoru has never experienced in her life. The girl had opened her eyes after clearing her head of her doubt, the glare of the sun reflecting on her glasses. She could hear the ships letting out inspiring duelists that came in all genders and ages. The yells of happiness and competitive nature ringed the landscape, while she herself was rather nervous and not certain. She kept her Duelist Identification card in her lower dress pocket, holding on to the deck she was given by the attendant who was on her ship.

Should I do this? I have only studied few cards and the basics of Duel Monsters. I-..I have not even dueled before, or even played in any manner for that matter! W-..Well! Maybe no one will want to duel a nice and sweet person like myself, as I stay away from conflict.

Speaking to herself, Kaoru had a cute expression of indecisiveness on her face. She was still thinking when suddenly the boat had stopped. Standing high in her wooden sandals, she held on to the rail, bending forward to see the island. The view of the forests and the trees seemed so vast, compared to the small town where she came from. The boat stopped, the ramp opening from the top of it, kids eager to run toward it. There was a rather large line of people who all swarmed the entrance, and she stood away from the crowd momentarily to wait for an opening.

Trying to shake off her worries, Kaoru looked at her deck for a moment, before quickly placing the deck she was given in her dress pocket. The girl took a breath, walking forward, as attendants lined the ways to make sure everyone made their way down. She walked slowly, her long, dark brown side-braid blew in the wind, while she held down her short, knee-high blue dress a bit, feeling embarrassed. The middle of her dress was surrounded by white frills, exposing her large amount of cleavage, although she was a very developed girl for just sixteen years of age. Pushing up her circular glasses, she could see that everyone was running in different directions, but she kept her distance from many of the strangers, as she did not want anything to happen to herself.

Kaoru finally made it to the sand and breathed heavily, turning herself around and noticed that the attendants were doing the last call. It was too late for possible regret and worry and she turned her head back forward, walking toward the center of the island. Some were going east, where the forests stretched out a bit, while north lead the way to a rather large tower. As for the west, a rather large stadium (possibly empty as the island is just now being inhabited) can be seen from afar. Unsure of what she should do, the girl walked north, keeping her hands down in front of her, folded. The tower got bigger in view as she walked more forward.

While walking, she looked up to the sky and thought to herself:

I open myself to the world, no matter how scary it may be for me, because of you, Grandmother. In your memory, I will try to open myself up and not be so scared to explore lifes surroundings. I love you.

With that in mind, she smiled faintly and spoke to herself in a quiet, innocent tone. "I do hope that there is nothing weird or mean that happens! No choice but to venture forward I suppose." The girl walked gracefully, farther and farther toward the Tower, unsure of where it would lead or what it was.
Allure Queen
Allure Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Tommy began to grow nervous of his surroundings. Thoughts and questions began to pile up in his mind.

Is this place dangerous?
What do I do now?
Where and how do I test?
Where do we eat?

These thoughts kept him occupied as he arrived at the arena. He spotted some people, but stood at the doorway and didn't say a word. He was too shy to approach anyone. He opened his mouth to say hello, but closed it and frowned, then looked down at his feet.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:56 pm

"Dear Students, please get your belongings we are currently docking at the island. After a short delay we will begin the test duels to put you into dorms corresponding with your skill level." With that the speakers once again turned off and the docks could be seen on the left side of the boat.

After a few minutes had passed the boat was docked and the bridges were out so that people could safely walk to the academy.

map island:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Morgan got off the boat and immediately fell face-first into the ground. She got up and dusted herself off before anyone could take notice of her. As the first one off the boat, she immediately made her way to the front of the school building.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:51 am

Tommy's face lit up as he heard the announcement. "A test duel? Cool! I get to show off my skills now!" Tommy was excited. He broke the silence he generated when he first shyly peeked through the door.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:11 am

Daichi gather his things and began to get off the boat. He looked around and was interested by the scenery. He then got to the school front as well. "A test duel huh? Well this should be fun."

He smirked and began to prep himself to duel in his element.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Lydia collected her belongings while keeping a neutral face and marched off the ship gripping her cane, her stride indicating she was still seething slightly over the loss of the duel. Lydia made her way to where the test duels would take place, with a feeling she would be placed at the top.

Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:28 am

"I'm here, I actually made it." Everett thought to himself as he stepped onto the Island. He grinned ear to ear at that thought.

"Now that I actually made it this far, why not go all the way to the top." He said a loud.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Alexis was walking around teh island, she had her deck in her hands as she looked through it, shaking her head to brush back her brown hair, her brown eyes looking through the cards intently before smiling "Yup, I got everything I need" she said with a small giggle, starting to walk around, paying more attention to her surroundings this time however, looking for people to chat with.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Yayoi, who was in the island before the ships had docked, had memorized it entirely.Yayoi was taking a walk, while hearing music on his headphones, and saw someone in the distance, he proceeded to walk to the mysterious figure, after acknowledging it as a girl, he approached the girl and said "Hello, may I ask your name?" whilst smiling.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next