Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 22 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

Alexis smiled at the shopkeep "Hello Maam, I wanted to see what the worth of a card was" Alexis handed the shopkeep, The perfectly Ultimate Great Moth "I don't wanna sell it, just wanna see its value"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by soul kitten Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 am

Stepping into his dorm made Jason felt uneasy. The shame he felt for how bad he did during his exam was stuck in his head , almost like it was rotting it from the inside out. He placed his stuff down and slumped down in the ground as he breaths softly.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:40 am

Anwen giggles lightly and nods. She then waves to Allison wishing her luck in her duels before sitting down and going through her deck, shuffling it continuously while watching the games going on.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:40 am

"Sure, do you mean the value what you would get when you were to sell it to me or the value of the card on the island itself?" The shop keep asked Alexis with a disappointed tone
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:41 am

Allison vs. Green:

Allison stepped off the duel ring and gave one last smile to Green before stretching a bit. "Geeze... talk about a packed day. I think I'll go check out the shop..."

She headed out the arena after letting Anwen know what she was doing, humming gently to herself until she walked in. Once there, she noticed Alexis and jogged up behind her, waiting patiently for her turn.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:42 am

Green got out of the Duel Ring and looked at his Deck. "I need to get some booster packs" He said to himself. He jerked his head side ways looking for anyone else he could duel.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:42 am

Alexis smiled "Both if you don't mind, the value if I were to sell it to you, and the value on the island, Im not selling it, I love the card too much, im just...curious"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:45 am

Leaving his dorm as he quickly grabs his deck with such speed as he heads towards the duel ring. In his mind he had to prove to himself that he should be here and that he isn't wasting his time here. Stepping into the duel ring Jason looks toward Green and flashes his deck infront of him. "Duel me please,''asked Jason.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 am

"Okay one moment please." After a while she game back from the back room "The card would be worth 2000 DP in this shop and I would buy it from you for 200DP. Would that be all, since I see other customers in my shop."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:48 am

Alexis smiled and took her card back "Thank you, I also wanna know if we can buy cards that other people have sold, as soon as you answer that I'll be out of your way" she looked at Allison and smiled gently
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:50 am

"At the moment you can not. However if you would return later then there might be a possibility that I've got new cards in stock. Next please!" The shop keeper yelled to indicate that the next person could do whatever they wanted to do.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:53 am

Allison overheard the exchange and nodded to Alexis before walking up to the shopkeep and presenting her cards.

"If... If it's not too much trouble, could I get the individual prices and the total price of these cards, please? If I were to sell them, that is."

Muka Muka (Rare)
Wood Remains (x2)
Dokuroizo the Grim Reaper (x2)
M-Warrior #2
Follow Wind
Sparks
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:04 am

"For all those cards I can offer you a total of 102 DP, you think you'll be able to agree with that?" The shopkeep asked as her eye rested a bit too long on Muka Muka as she checked the card prices. "The exact prices for every card are:
Muka Muka 32 DP
Wood Remains  10 DP
Dokuroizo the Grim Reaper 14 DP
Sparks 2 DP
Follow Wind 12 DP
M-Warrior #2 8 DP"

Last edited by necruta on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 am

"Alright, I'll sell the two Dokuroizos and Sparks for thirty points, then." Allison handed over the three cards before nodding in thanks and taking the rest of her cards back.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:11 am

"All right then Thank you very much come again." She took the cards and put the points on Allison's DI.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:22 am

Allison walked out of the shop and began sifting through her cards. Some of these could use selling... with that in mind, she turned and headed for the computers.

It took a bit of looking - she never had a good directional sense - but eventually she managed to stumble upon the computer lab. Inside were fifty or so computers, and Allison chose the one nearest to the entrance before sitting down.

Using her ID, she managed to get in no problem before figuring out the program used in the academy. It didn't take long, and eventually she had found the trade offers page. Some key tapping later and a bit of card checking, she logged off the computer and began to make her way to the classrooms; lessons might be starting soon.

CARDS ALLISON HAS UP FOR TRADE:

Muka Muka (Rare)
M-Warrior #2
Follow Wind
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 am

As soon as Allison left the store the shopkeep sighed and her normal smile vanished from her face. She hated putting up with these brats, smiling and being nice to them all the time but they were her customers and everything for the business. She took a few of the cards she had bought from the students and put them on display, once she was done she started smiling again. Not because she had to but because of the prices she put on them. "And now we wait."

Eglantin just sat in his chair and waited as Lydia finished her monologue. His smile only got more wide and more sinister, from experience he knew that people only tend to monologue when they think they are in control of the situation or if they think they SHOULD be in control of the situation. While the girl was keeping an excellent appearance it seemed she had yet to learn how to hide it fully. So he waited as she finished her monologue and decided to play a little game with her starting his own monologue and thus started to speak in a more serious voice with a dark undertone "Yes, it is true that a few blue members did not win their duels and still got placed in the blue dorm. Blue does not mean being perfect, if it was why else would we have the purple dorm?" Not giving her time to respond he continued with his little speech. "Yes, your deck lacks some monsters and spells which can destroy monsters but I assure you every other deck does not have easy access to their fusion monster, doesn't have a combination in their deck making their monsters harder to destroy by effects and they most certainly do not have ways to summon out multiple high level monsters in the same turn. YOUR strength is with quick powerful strikes putting those spell cards in your deck would actually only HURT the play style of the deck as we intended it."
He leaned backwards in his chair causing his hat to completely block out the sun from his face causing a dark shadow to fall over it. "You said that it seemed like something was acting upon the duel since you drew badly and the tester drew well?" He said as his irises seemed to glow for a fraction of a second. "Lady Lydia suggesting that dark forces are at work isn't proper for someone of your stature and neither is believing in superstition. Yet you still think that you belong in Purple, while one of your fellow dorm mates completely dominated his test and didn't even give the tester room to HAVE a comeback. Shouldn't HE of all people be the person who gets into Joker instead of you?" With that he started to sit normally again and stood up from his chair. "You are saying tests should be based on skill and not be based on luck, okay fair enough." He walked towards her as he speaks. "As long as you think that immortal of thunder normal summon was a mistake and granted someone who shouldn't in blue a free ticket into the blue dorm." He now stood in front of Lydia and leaned in towards her ear. "You're sorely mistaken and proved yourself why you aren't in Joker Purple." He said in the most mocking tone a human voice could muster as his grin started appearing on his face again.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:18 am

Lydia's eye twitched, not turning her head to face the headmaster and instead continued to stare straight ahead, her grip on her cane tightening slightly. Keeping her breathing and voice steady she began to respond to each of his points. "I am aware of the strengths of my deck, sir, however since I have been here I have had multiple duels and the chances that I am able to make full use of my decks ability to summon multiple monsters is very slim, as it requires four cards in my hand. Two of which must be very specific and if I am trying for the absolute best out of it then the other two cards must also be very specific. As for my fusion, it is very powerful and extremely easy to get out comparatively speaking. As with any fusion in our decks once it hits the field it is almost an assured victory. I say almost as it is still possible to destroy even Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon with the proper effects. The high defense and powerful equip cards of other decks also forces me to need to rely on the Thunder Dragon more often than not. As for the 'dark forces'.." Lydia had to force herself not to shoot a glance at the Headmaster's eyes and keep her voice level as the glow she had seen for the faintest of seconds troubled her slightly, "You're right of course, it must have been a coincidence. My thoughts of an outside force nothing more than a whimsical fantasy that I am embarrassed entered my mind, I will strive to see it doesn't happen again. As for Mr. Witch, I'm sure the teacher was aware of the high defense of his opponents monsters, making them excellent tribute fodder. The yellow using that same deck challenged me earlier today and without my Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon that I did not draw all required cards for until I had nearly reached the end of my deck I would not have been able to surpass the defense of her monsters. The attack of Immortal of Thunder is equal to many of my monsters. That means, if I had difficulties overcoming the defense of the monsters in that deck so would the tester with his Immortal. I do not think the summon of Immortal itself was a mistake, simply summoned at the wrong time. Perhaps it wasn't a free ticket to blue but one cannot deny it helped ensure it." Finally Lydia turned to face the headmaster. "Sir, I still believe I dueled more skillfully than Mr. Witch. The tester even stating he made unnecessary plays where as I made 'excellent choices' during the course of the test and should have achieved Purple on the merit of being able to skillfully come back from a losing battle." Lydia inhaled and exhaled a bit more deeply than normal breathing, not only was keeping the anger at the headmaster's tone had been difficult but something about him unnerved also her.

Last edited by Führer Lunarnox on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:25 am

"Hey I'll be back in a second, I think I seen people going to the card shop, I think I seen some people headin in the,  I'll be back soon." Videns said to Yayoi as he hoped off the Duel Arena and headed to the card shop.

Once there he seen a smiling woman there with cards and pack all around her. "Hey mind If I get a few cards prices for selling, Madam?" He asked. "Specifically: 2 Sparks, Dark Gray, share the pain, trap hole, Jigen Bakuden  Princess of Tsurugi, Tremendous Fire, hinotama and Catapult Turtle. Thanks!" Videns would say woth a similar friendly smile. He hoped he'd get some good prices,  he really needed so good cards.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Alexis decided she should do some more dueling so she made her way to the dueling arena, looking through her deck like she normally does, getting lost looking at them "I need to give you some more support...but what could I add to do that..." she muttered to herself.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Anwen looks over and sees that Alexis is back from the card shop. Standing up, she moves over to where she is and sits next to her. "Oy, what are you doing?" she says, poking her cheek.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Alexis got knocked out of her thoughts, looking at Anwen, "Oh Hey Anwen, I just came over here to find a duel or two...or three" she said with a giggle, looking at her friend "Do you wanna duel?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Anwen cracks her knuckles and stands up, pulling out her deck. "Sure, beats bloody sitting here." she says, taking her place in the duel arena.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Alexis smiled happily and nodded, going to the other end of the duel arena and scanning her DI "Okay then Anwen!" she said, pulling out the lollipop she was given the other day, putting it in her mouth "Lets do this!" she said with a smile.

Alexis vs Anwen:

Alexis walked to Anwen "You did great Anwen...I have something I wanna give you, to solidify our friendship" Alexis hands Anwen Baby Dragon
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Green was still at the Arena. He needed to work on his deck, and just duel in general, he was starting to have fun with everything. The Island was beautiful, his room was nice, this was a good place for him. He started to look around for people to duel.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next