Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 26 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Lucius walks over to an empty bench sad about his loss to Caspar, he needed to duel someone to get back into the swing of things, but who?
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Videns Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:35 pm

"HEY WAIT! I WANT A REMATCH."Videns yelled as he scanned his DI again. "I SHALL BEAT YOU ATLEAST ONCE. I hope." He said quietly.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Yayoi went to the arena. "Hmm... I'll duel someone now... I'm bored enough to do it" he said, as he walked into it. "Now..." he looked around... "Whom shall I challenge?" he said in a cold tone... his boredom seemed to be showing.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Alexis blinked, seeing Videns completely stole Allison's spot "Oh fine, I'll duel you again, don't worry Allison, we will have our rematch after this" she said with a giggle, looking towards Videns with a smile

Last edited by MetsRule97 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Lucius looked around still sitting down, he saw someone standing at the entrance of the arena, he walked over to. "Hey, umm Dude. Do you want to duel? You seem to have an interesting style about you"
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Yayoi looked him, awed at his bravery. "Well, let's go then... I'm bored enough to accept any request for a duel, so let's go" he said as he scanned his DI and got up on the duel ring.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Lucius scanned his DI card happy to duel someone, he stepped up onto the duel ring.
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Caspar saw the shop was busy and began to feel frustrated, Caspar saw the red standing next to him, Caspar thought this would be an easy duel "Hey kid! Lets duel!"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Blake Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Blake excited shouts "Heck yeah lets duel, better than waiting here for the shopkeeper." Blake begins to walk towards the duel arena signaling Casper to follow.
Edward Blake
Edward Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Caspar followed to the arena "Get ready to lose!" Caspar scanned his ID card "What are you waiting for go ahead and scan your card!". Caspar was ready to win
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Caspar vs Blake:

Last edited by 阿尔法龟 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:52 pm

Lucius vs Yayoi:
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Videns vs. Alexis:
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Alexis smiled after the two duels "That was fun Videns!" she said with a giggle "We both won a duel" she said grinning happily, Taking her deck and putting it away
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Tommy sighed, seeing that shop lady was very busy. He decided to wait and see if he could still get a few duel points at least. "Excuse me? May I please sell some of my cards?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Kohl decided that there was no point in sticking around so he decided to leave the building and head into the forest which was his next point of interest. Hopefully there was something to do there like relax.
He thought about the conversation he heard between Lydia and the Headmaster. "What really is skill? Luck or strategy or perhaps both?" He thought to himself while walking.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Caspar was tired from dueling and decided to leave to the forest. Caspar soon made his way into the forest "4 duels and im undefeated"
Caspar was exhausted after his long day.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Willow stomped around after her duel with Lydia. The nerve, she thought. She was blue but she only won because of a mistake she herself made. She angrily walked over to some nearby seats and sat down in them, crossing her arms. With a sigh she looked down.

"Maybe she's right...Maybe I made purple by mistake. I just got lucky..."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Kohl was about to walk to the forest when he saw a guy near the forest. He remembers that he was the guy who beat Videns in a duel. His initial impressions weren't that great. "A bit pompous and full of himself, but I"m su re there a reason". Kohl thought. Maybe I"ll talk to him for a bit. "Hi there you headed to the forest too? Wanna go together?" Kohl said normally (Interacting with Casper)
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Caspar saw a blue walk towards him, Caspar was too exhausted to shoo him. Caspar remembered him, he was the first to win his test,he was a blue and he seemed pretty good, with this Caspar knew he wasnt an ENTIRE scrub. "sure whatever..."
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 pm

"Great." Kohl replied. He was not sure what to fully make of the guy, but if he tried getting to know him then maybe he can understand him better. Something like that. "My name is Kohl. Yours?" Kohl said.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 pm

"im Caspar Ringstead, The wind deck user. i know your Kohl i've seen you duel quite frequently." Caspar saw it was around 3-4 pm and saw he was almost in the forest"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:47 pm

"I see." Kohl responded with a dull tone. Kohl went into the forest with Casper. It was green and quiet, just the way Kohl liked it. He wondered if anyone else was there as well.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:58 pm

The headmaster noticed the step that Lydia took and that she averted her gaze from him. ‘This is going splendid.’ He thought as he saw her actions in reaction to his actions. As he was listening to her speak he didn’t miss the crack in her voice. As she made her closing statement he smirked, she seemed to think that she knew the power of the decks but she was sorely mistaken. As he sat in his chair he started to talk again. “It seems that you think you know the power of the test decks, however I do not think you truly paid attention when the tests were being held.” He pushed a button on the keyboard in front of him and the monitor on the wall lit up revealing 3 imagines of all the 3 test decks. “As you can see the Suijin test deck that was prepared has a lot in common with your own deck. Decent high attack monsters with some spell support but no tricks in case it goes wrong except for the catapult turtle. While the other two decks has more comeback mechanics build in. Like the Makiu in the Sanga deck which allows the deck to wipe out all monsters on the opponents board with a defence lower than a thunder monster’s attack or the powerful pot of greed magic card which allows you to draw two cards from your deck making the deck quite fast and tribute of the doomed allowing you to destroy any monster you wish. Those cards combined with the 2 reinforcements and Castle walls give the deck a surprise factor.” He pointed with his cane to the last picture on the monitor. “The last test deck, the Kazejin deck also had some powerful cards included in it, like sangan or witch of the black forest which let you add any monster with 1500 or lower attack or defence from your deck to your hand. The masked sorcerer which allows you to draw a card every time you deal damage with it and the white magical hats which forces your opponent to discard a card every time it deals damage. The block attack and stop defence cards which change the battle position of an opponent’s monster allowing the deck to get past threads more easily combined with the powerful equip card sword of dark destruction which boost the attack of any dark monster by 400 points. So to answer your question, no the Sanga and the Kazejin deck weren’t up to par with the Suijin deck in fact the Suijin deck wasn’t up to par with the Sanga and Kazejin deck. However if you still believe you belong in the purple dorm and that the Suijin deck is stronger than all the other decks then let me show you something. Yesterday late at night a ship came to the academy, it had some bad weather and was late so there were a last batch of students who still needed to be tested. Including this one.” He pressed a few keys on the keyboard and a video of a girl’s test came up.
Willow's Test:

Elegantine smiled. “As you can clearly see and hear, she had the optimal opening hand and her early game was VERY strong but the teacher’s hand also was very strong but eventually he got outclassed by her first turn play even though he could have done more damage it would not have been enough to drop her life points under the required amount to be place-“ He was cut off by the phone ringing on his desk. It was a rather fancy phone, it seemed like it was completely made out of silver and had a turning dial. “Ugh.” He groined, couldn’t he just enjoy himself without being bothered. “Excuse me, important matters~”  He said to Lydia as he nodded his head and picked up the phone. “Yes, what is it?” After about 2 minutes of just making noises of agreement he started talking again. “Okay, let me check since I think I know what went wrong. Green Witch you said right?” He started opening files on his computer making sure they weren’t transferred to the monitor just in case someone could get a glimp at his internet history. “Ah I see. He has 39 cards in total. You should be aware that people with not fully functioning decks are not able to buy or sell cards in the shop. If that’s all then I’ll continue with one of my students who… “ He glanced at Lydia. “Thinks we undervalued the skill she has shown us. I’ll see you later this evening.” He hung up and looked back at Lydia with the same grin on his face as before. “Sorry for the little… distraction they happen from time to time. So… Where were we?”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shop keep came back from the backroom with both Green’s graceful charity and his DI and handed them back to the boy. “I’m sorry to inform you that you currently possess 39 cards in total to create your main deck with. I’m not sure if you were informed but only people with a functioning deck are able to make use of this shop. So I suggest you find a way to get an extra card and then come back, okay~?” Her tone was a lot more sweet than it was before and almost sounded friendly, it sounded VERY unnatural for the shop keep but everything for the company. “So… Who’s next?” She asked as she looked around.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Megan was startled by the sudden human interaction she was forced into and let out a little yelp, she hadn't expected for someone to just come up to her and introduce herself. This quickly made place for her normal and cheery self though. "O-Oh. I don't think we did." She shook Anwen's hand. "Megan, Megan Song." She smiled and turned her head slightly. "So, have you been enjoying yourself so far?" She asked Anwen.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:08 am

Kohl realized that he planned to go to the card shop and buy something. So he told Casper he had to do something and left to the card shop. Once he had arrived he waited in line till it was his turn to buy a spell pack.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum