Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 23 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:47 pm

The shopkeep smiled as she saw the cards. "Sure no problem let me check the prices on them real quickly."
After a few minutes she came back with a list with all the card names she had told her with a price behind them and the total sum he'd recieve if he were to sell them all to her.
2x Sparks 4 DP
Dark Gray 6 DP
share the pain 14 DP
trap hole 34 DP
Jigen Bakuden 42 DP
Princess of Tsurugi 12 DP
Tremendous Fire 7 DP
Hinotama 5 DP
Catapult Turtle 29 DP
Total: 153
"So Sir, do you think this is a reasonable price?" She asked him in a polite and sweet tone
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Anwen smiles and takes the card. She then frowns and reaches into her card box. "I know this is not much, but you will have a hell of a lot better use for it than me. Just consider it a token of appreciation." She says, giving Alexis the card larvae moth.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Lucius walked into the arena happy that he sold some of his junk cards for some DP, now he needed someone to test his deck out against. He walks over to some guy he thinks his name is Green "Hey, you up for a duel or what?"

Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Alexis smiled and took the card "Thank you Anwen, I appreciate it" she said, hugging her friend then putting the card in her deck "So what should we do? we got like nine hours till bed time" Alexis's eyes widened "Lets go Explore the forest! come on!" she said, running off excitedly towards the forest.

Last edited by MetsRule97 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:18 pm

After hearing what the woman said, Videns gave it some thought. "Okay, I'll sell: 2 Jingen Bakuden, 2 Sparks and 1 Catapult Turtle." Videns said. Videns took his cards out and scanned them. "Hmm, Do you think I can get a better price on turtle? I'll take your other offers, just I think Turtle is worth more. Good defence, decent attack, a great effect. Can you go as far as 40?" Videns asked hopefully. He wasn't sure how much more he could sell it for, but 40 seemed reasonable, and he could always negotiate a little more even if it wasn't
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:21 pm

"Hmm... 40 is no where within my margin the best I can do for you is..." She quickly scribbled something on the paper and then looked back at Videns. "35 points. Would that be acceptable?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Caspar grew bored and left the shop, he left to the arena to see what was going on and to get some extra points.

Last edited by 阿尔法龟 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:23 pm

After selling his cards, Kohl decided to walk around the island. There were plenty of things to do on it. The first thing he decided to do was look around the school building. "Maybe I might bump into the headmaster." Kohl thought to himself. Without delay he briskly walked to the school building.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:28 pm

"Hmm, 35? Well I guess so. So that is 127 dp in total? Yeah, That's right. Here's the cards and my DI. Pleasure doing business with you Madam. I'll be seeing you again soon I'm sure" Videns said with a happy smile. He was really happy with what he got now he needed to win a duel and he could buy a pack!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Green got out of the duel Ring. "Good Game"

Green Vs Lucius :
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Kohl arrived at the first floor and took a look around. There were classrooms along with a shop and computers. The classrooms were spacious, but the building itself was large. Once he finished looking around he proceeded to the next few floors until eventually he reached the top floor. "Hopefully the Headmaster doesn't mind I'm up here." Kohl thought to himself.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Walking out of the arena, Green looked determined to find better cards for his deck. He needed to make it even and fair. Heading towards the shop he entered the school, and made his way. Going up to the shop keeper, he took out Ultimate Moth and Great Moth. "How much for these?"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:42 pm

"Ultimate is 200 and great moth is..." She walked a way for a moment and searched the price on the computer and came back minutes after "Great moth is 120. Do you wish to sell them?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:45 pm

"Hmm that will bring me up to 340 points. And what about 2 Petit Moths? If i give you all that as a bundle would i get more? You could put it in an insect pack or something" Green asked.

Last edited by Firebreath on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Caspar saw two duelists dueling, a red and a blue. The red somehow beat the blue which shocked Caspar. Caspar didnt know if it was skill or luck, he was also eager to find out. "Hey, You the red! Get ready to lose" Caspar got his deck out and made a gesture that he wanted to duel him.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:47 pm

"Petit moths would be worth 3 DP per card. I can't give you more for them I'm sorry."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Lucius turned around to see someone challenging him too a duel "Sorry man I'm Not really in the mood right now how about later today?" He walks away from the guy back to h
is dorm room
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:48 pm

"Can i have 310 for both Moths?? Take out the Petit Moths. It's only 10 more points" Green asked. He wanted to take as much as he could for these cards, as the pack he was going to buy was going to change his deck entirely.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:49 pm

"Sure I'll take that." The shop keep told him as she thought why those kids were so stupid as to go LOWER all the time. She took the cards and put the points on his DI. "Would that be all?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Green saw his mistake in saying the wrong number and face palmed. Taking out a dungeon worm he asked how much this would be. "If this is the right amount this will be all that i will be selling"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Kohl reached the top floor and looked around. There was not much to see, but there was the headmasters office. He decided he would not intrude on the man's business, but then was intrigued when he heard someone speaking inside. He decided to listen in because he had nothing better to do.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:54 pm

"Hmm... Dungeon worm you say." The thought for a moment then went back to the back room and came back. "Dungeon worm would be 7 DP for you." She said with a warm smile on her face."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Green looked at her knowing exactly what she was doing, taking the two petit moths out he sighed "Alright you win this time. I'll be selling Ultimate, Great, 2 petit moths, and a dungeon worm"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:57 pm

"whats the matter afraid of losin! Wow what a loser" Caspar decided to take time off and go to the forest so heleft the arena and slowly walked to the forest.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Alexis was gonna head to the forest but decided to check out the school first, walking over there and seeing Allison "Oh hey Allison, what you doing out here?" she asked, her head tilted
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next