Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 25 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:10 pm

First the shop keeper took the cards Green had offered her and his DI and scanned them after a small bleep the transaction was complete. "Okay those were the 54 DP you got. Now next up is the big one." She once again took his DI and swiped it but this time the sound was different. "UHUHUHUH" She blinked a few times looked back at Green and laughed sheepishly. She did it again and the same sound was hear "UHUHUHUH" She looked back at Green. "Excuse me one moment" With those words she walked into the back room.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Lucius walked into the shop ready to sell his Petit moth, Great Moth, and Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. He stands in line looking at the cards people are selling.
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Allison blushed more profusely before turning her head away and shrugging.

"I'm temporally challenged, to say the least. Anyway, what do you plan to sell in the shop?" She paused when they walked in, what seemed like a haggling of sorts going on. Well, "haggling". It was pretty one-sided, but still.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Alexis smiled and laughed "I am not sure what im gonna sell, I had an idea but oh well" Alexis looked at Anwen "Hey Anwen! We aren't doing much, just came here to do some looking around"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:28 pm

As the headmaster stepped back from Lydia he saw her eye twitch, he had hit a nerve he was overjoyed. Toying with people their age was so fun and he didn’t even need that stupid eye to do so. He continued to listen to her points. While she made some valid points he would sadly have to knock them away. So after she was done he started speaking again, this time in a more joyful and singing tone. “Well, seeing how you are aware of the strengths of your deck and are also aware of the weaknesses of your deck it should come to no surprise that I also know that. The decks you are speaking off are divine protectors and Forest ambush both decks that focus on setting up a solid defence and attack from behind their backline once they are ready. It’s no wonder you have trouble beating those decks since they were designed to counter your deck. It wouldn’t be fair for other decks if your deck was the only deck without a weakness to capitalise from now would it~?” He said as he walked back to his chair with a skip in his step. Once he arrived at his chair he sat down and continued. “Yes, the testers know your decks as well as you do. HOWEVER that normal summon at the time was the best play he could have made. If he had set it there would have been a loss of tempo and he surely would’ve lost that duel while that normal summon gave him some board presence to keep fighting although at a huge draw back.” He smirked, it was time to put this to rest. “Would you believe me that out of all the people who currently are in the blue dorm Mr. Witch is the closest to getting the joker purple dorm? I’m sure you remember how he finished his duel, if he hadn’t done that fusion summon he would have met all the requirements for the Joker purple dorm where as you didn’t meet any of them. Yes skilfully coming back from a losing duel is something commendable but that only means that your early game could need improvement. Whereas both Mr. Witch and Mr. Phelps completely dominated the testers decks which were designed to counter their decks a thing YOU admitted are still having a lot of trouble with.“ He said as he leaned on his desk with his elbows and put his finger tops together staring into Lydia’s eyes as his yellow irises seemed to become brighter and brighter.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Kohl listened outside hearing the Headmaster speak. It seems the Headmaster has proven a point to Lydia. He wonders what would happen next. Curiosity prevented him from leaving and continued listening in to this rather interesting conversation.

Last edited by YoungX on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm

"I was just checking the prices of things in the shop, but I didn't feel as if the prices were worth it. Anyway I think I should see if their is a gym or track. Either that or I may just bloody run around the lake for an hour." she says giggling. "Gotta get the sexy bod. Anywho, I will follow you guys for now. See if we can find something interesting." Anwen exclaims as she puts her arms around both of their shoulders.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Alexis smiled wide "Lets head to the forest, we can probab-....Or....we go to the school and do some snooping around, maybe we can find our homework and do it early to get it over with" she said before shaking her head "No no no! Duel arena come on girls!" she said, pulling them with her to the duel arena.

Last edited by MetsRule97 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Caspar saw the shopkeeper was busy and decided to leave. On his way out he saw the red that rejected his challenge. "Its you again.. The one that was to scared to duel me because you "werent in the mood" well to bad were dueling one way or another" Caspar got his deck and walked to a duel arena gesturing The red to follow him.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Blake Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Blake sits in the duel arena looking for a potential opponent, but while waithing he checks over his deck. While doing so he thinks to himself *I wonder how well the other duelist play this game, I hope I can play as well as they do.
Edward Blake
Edward Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Allison stood a little farther back from the two girl, standing awkwardly while she waited for the two to decide what they were doing. She didn't mind, really. This was how it had always been. Smile, nod, follow... it was easier that way.

While they had been talking, she took a moment to glance to the shopkeep. She seemed to be having troubles. Allison hoped she was okay.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Seeing the shop fill up so much, Videns decided to head out side for some air. After heading out side, he somehow managed to head to a duel arena. He noticed someone there, it was Alexis. "Hey Alexis, want to duel?" Videns would ask.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Alexis smiled at Videns "Sure Videns!" she looked back at her friends "Anwen! Allison! watch me duel" she said with a giggle, getting to her side and scanning her DI "Lets do this"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:36 pm

"But my workouuuut." Anwen says with a pout as she is dragged to the duel arena. She then looks around the arena and then spots a girl in the yellow dorm. This girl was the same girl who played against that girl in the tourney on the boat and won. Anwen approached the girl and extended her hand. "Hello, I don't believe we have met. My name is Anwen, Anwen Adair."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Caspar vs Lucius:

After Caspar won his duel with ease he began to walk into the forest to go take a break from all the dueling he has done today.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Lucius walks sluggishly over to the bench where another duelist was sitting. He needed a confidence and this duelist looked around the same strength as him "Hey so ummm, yeah, you up for a duel?".
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Blake Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Edward says "Sorry man not right now kinda tweaking my deck right now." "However if you approach me later about it sure"

Last edited by Edward Blake on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Blake
Edward Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Lydia took a very small involuntary step back, there it was again.. that glow in his eyes. But what he said was right, superstition was for the uneducated, there had to be a logical reason for that unearthly light.. right? Shaking her head slightly and momentarily breaking eye contact Lydia forced herself too look directly into the headmasters eyes. When she spoke her voice had a very small tremor to it but it soon cleared itself from her voice as it assumed it's normal tone. "Nothing but pure luck on both their parts. It seemed like Mr. Phelps's test the tester drew nothing at all to even prolong the duel. When I drew equally as poorly I still managed to come out on top. As for Mr. Witch he drew perfect counters for any situation the tester could throw at him. When the tester threw perfect counters at me did I lose? No. I won. Both Mr. Phelps and Mr. Witch were in situations where either their draws were incredibly luck or their opponents draws were incredibly unlucky, in that order. I was faced with both terrible draws and an opponent that drew exceedingly well until about mid way through the duel, still I lasted far longer than the tester did against either of those two blues and won in the end without reaching 4000 life points. They were lucky. Maybe the Sanga and Kazejin were not up to par with the Suijin deck? No one else who faced that deck reached blue but two people who faced each of the others did."

Lydia put her cane out in front of her, folding both of her hands over the top as she leaned forward toward the headmaster, "With all due respect to you, the testers and their decks as well as to the other members of blue. But my early game lacked nothing, the deck simply lacked the reliability of the other decks. I belong in Joker Purple. If I most prove it time and time again so be it."
She gave the headmaster an overly pleasant smile as she pushed herself back upright. "Well Mr. Fitzcharles, can I not convince you that I truly do belong in Joker dorm?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Before Caspar began to walk he walked slowly towards the card shop too see how much some of his cards were worth. once he was thier he asked the shop keeper "how much would a rare Black witch of the forest be worth?" Caspar kept the black witch card to himself, Caspar didnt trust the shop keeper and the shop keepers motives, Caspar kept the card out of the shop keepers reach
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:26 pm

As Kohl stood nearby the door, it seems the conversation was still going with Lydia presenting another counter argument to back up her claim. "It's true that my tester probably had terrible draws, but didn't most of the other students who were in the lower dorms? I've seen people duel splendidly after the tests were over." Kohl thought to himself. Something about Lydia's argument didn't bode well with him. It was perhaps one of the only few times he's ever felt this way.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Blake Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Edward walks into the cards shop looking to sell his Succubus Knight, and his Hoshiningen. Edward says to himself "I hope these go for alot".
Edward Blake
Edward Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Alexis vs Videns:

Alexis waved as Videns had to do something, she turned to Anwen and Allison, smiling brightly "I won!" she yelled out, giggling
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:18 am

"I can see that." Allison smiled back before tilting her head, seemingly thinking for a bit.

"Hey, Alexis. Want a rematch? I'm up for a lot of dueling." Allison said, holding her own hands nervously.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:18 pm

The female stretched her arms over her head and with a slight groan as she did so, she smiled and began to skip with her hands clasped gently behind her back. Upon her right bicep was her deck box, which bounced along with her long curls. As she skipped around campus, she hummed "Pop Goes the Weasel" to herself and wore a big smile. Coming from her test, she had happy thoughts in her head. Joker Purple--she couldn't believe it! Giggling, she skipped through the doors of the stadium and stopped, looking up with "Oos" and "aahs" at the architecture of the place, as well as all of the people there that were dueling each other. This looked like a perfect place to perform!

"This should be loads of fun..." She snickered to herself.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Alexis looked to Allison and smiled "Oh yea sure! sounds like fun Allison!" she said, walking back and scanning her DI, looking towards her friend, a smile on her face as she licked what remained of her watermelon lollipop.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next