Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 27 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:44 am

Anwen shrugs. "I guess so. The people are nice, at least in the yellow dorm anyway. It has been hard though. I haven't won one duel on the island yet. Driving me mad. How did you do it? Win that practice match on the ship?" she says, putting a blueberry lollipop in her mouth.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 27 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:46 am

"where the fuck you think your going?" By the time Caspar had asked, the lazy fuck was already away, "whatever" Caspar walked back to hos dorm
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:04 am

Grene took his card and DI. Sighing, he started to think walking away from the shop stand. He decided to head towards the arena, assuming some people would be dueling there, a simple trade would help bring his deck back to 40 for the transaction. The first person Green saw was Yayoi, he seemed ok and easy to talk to. Walking towards him some conversation scenes went through his head. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to trade some cheap cards, I need two cards to fill my deck back up to 40, to buy something at the shop. You up for it?" Green felt that was the best way to get the cards he needed.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:09 am

Kohl walked to the register. "Excuse me can I buy a spell pack please?" Also I would like to know how much a St. Joan goes for.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:12 am

"Actually I did with relative ease. Thus all the more I was surprised at how my test went. I'm Yellow just like you, however I don't mind anymore. You don't have the pressure of HAVING to climb the ladder from the red dorm nor the pressure from having to prove yourself from blue so I think it's the perfect place for me." She leaned against the wall and sighed and looked at the people who were dueling with all of her focus on the duelists.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shopkeep looked at her new customer and his request. So she took his DI and scanned him and handed him the All Spell Booster pack. Then she looked at the card he showed her and went to the backroom and back. "For St. Joan I can offer you 100 DP."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:13 am

Kohl said ok I'll sell one of my St. Joans. I'm also curious how much horn of the unicorn goes for.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:18 am

Anwen sighs and looks as well. "I guess your right. I don't know, I feel that it is just a better idea to climb the ladder. Could just be me but I would rather improve, and at this rate it isn't happening fast."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:29 am

Willow skipped merrily through the arena, looking at all the different decks that were being put on display. All of them made her want to...perform. With a loud clap and a smile, she called out from the center of the arena.

"So who wants to take a shot at the best performer at the academy? Any volunteers? Any takers? Step right up, step right up!"

Last edited by Tamashii on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 am

Yayoi looked at Green. Must be super desperate... Yayoi took 2 cards from his spare ones, Larvas and Mystical Sheep #2 and handed them to Green. "See ya round Mr." he said as he walked to his dorm, "I need something, I think I have other cards to sell" he whispered.

As he was looking at Red, he remembered there is a forest in the north. "Actually... I got time to do enough more" he chuckled and ran to the north.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 pm

"Uh... Horn of the Unicorn. If I'm correct I will be able to buy that for 70 DP." The shop keep said as she took the fusion monster and put the points on Kohl's DI.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, why's that? You having trouble winning your duels?" Megan asked Anwen as she took out her own deck and started looking through the cards again.

Last edited by necruta on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm

I'll buy a spell pack and sell one copy of horn of the unicorn.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:34 pm

"Okay then. Then after everything is said and done you'll have 176 points left. Is there anything else?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Whilst Caspar was walking to the yellow dorm he stopped by the shop and got in line, Caspar wanted to know how much his black witch would be worth
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:42 pm

"Yeah, I have been unable to win a duel. I don't know of it is my deck or just me in general." Anwen says with a sigh before looking at her own deck
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm

I am wondering how much points would I get if I sold the following cards:

- Warrior Elimination
- Eternal Drought (Rare)
- Book of Secret Arts
- Soul Release
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Tommy walked back to the shop lady and waited patiently to be attended. He began to wonder what cards he could sell. Out of the cards he pulled, he only used 2, so he figured he'd sell the unused cards and the cards he took out of his main deck.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:13 pm

"For those four cards I can give you 59 DP. Sadly they aren't worth much but it would just be enough to buy another spell pack."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:48 pm

"Very well I shall sell all of the cards I just listed.". Kohl said. "Then with the money I will buy a spell pack once more."
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:01 pm

"Very well." She took the card he had and scanned it then gave him a pack. "Let's hope this one is a bit better than the previous one." She told him with a warm smile
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:03 pm

"Well it's fine. Thank you for today. Have a nice day. I shall come back once I accumulate enough points." Kohl said. He decided to go to the Duel Arena and find an opponent. Kohl found himself at the Duel Arena and found a girl yelling out for a challenge. He wanted to duel so he decided to agree. "I'll duel you he said to her." (Willow)

Last edited by YoungX on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:04 pm

Caspar was up "hello, i was wondering how much my black witch can go for?". Caspar liked his black witch card, but if it is worth enough he would sell it.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:31 pm

"A witch of teh black forest you say. Well I checked the price of it recently and it's 90 DP if you were to sell it to me."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You don't know if it's your deck or you? Doesn't that mean that the deck you currently have isn't right fo-" Megan stopped. That wasn't something you would just tell someone, true she felt the same way but still it's not as if such a problem was easily fixed. "Sorry, forget I said that." She said as she laughed sheepishly.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Kohl headed back to the forest and ventured inside. He wondered if anybody was there. He looked back and thought about the duelist he encountered. "I don't think I've seen her before. I wonder if she came from another boat as well." Kohl thought too himself.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Willow pulled at her hair again. She was beyond angry at this point--all she felt was overwhelming rage. Picking up her cards, she screamed at them.

"It's all your fault! You guys put on the WORST performances ever! That win against the tester was a fluke, so why the hell are we even in this dorm?!" She gritted her teeth and stormed off. Losing was one thing but that guy had much better cards than she did; it was probably because she got there late. Everyone had a chance to improve their decks but her, and it wasn't fair.

"It's not fair!" She screamed out. "I want good cards too! I didn't even get one for my entrance exam but everyone else did! What gives?!" She found a nearby wall and kicked it before sliding down it, hugging her knees.

"I bet everyone has better cards than I do...it isn't fair...All because the stupid boat ran late because of the stupid storm..." Willow took out the extra cards she wasn't using after she got her pack and tilted her head. With a sigh she stood up and walked out of the arena and off to the card shop. She figured she might as well get some points to try and catch up.

Last edited by Tamashii on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Anwen looks at her and smiles. "I guess my deck isn't right for me. I thought it would be good but it just isn't working."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next