Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 14 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Alexis smiled and curtsied "Name is Alexis Rose, Archer prodigy and duelist novice" she said with a giggle, nice to meet you both" She said with a smile looking at them both.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Numbuh24insane Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:00 am

Everett sighed as he lost his match. He wasn't sad that he lost, in all honesty he had enjoyed his match with the teacher. It was fun, but this was an eye opening experience. He was going to need to get better.

The boy grinned, he was going to get better! Nothing was going to stop him. He thought as he walked around looking for someone to talk to.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:31 am

Tommy saw Alexis, and skipped over to her happily. "Hi!" He waved. He was more confident with her, since she treated him so nicely. He looked at the other person with Alexis, and stepped behind her; hiding. "Who's that?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:26 am

After their duel, Kohl and videos were aproached by a young girl. She introduced herself as Alexis Rose, a dueling prodig. Certain ly was confident all right. Kohl introduced himself and Videns. "Yo" Videns said.

Before any of them could strike up a conversation, they were aproached by another person. He seemed to know Alexis. But as soon as he seen Videns and Kohl, he hid behind her, asking who they were. This time it was Videns' turn to introduce them. "Hey there. My name is Videns and this is kohl beside me, nice to meet ya!" Videns said with a rather large smile. This person behind Alexis was obviously shy, so Videns wanted to make them feel comfortable. "And you are?" he added afterward. Hopefully he wasn't too shy to introduce himself!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:52 am

Lydia's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 am

Alexis smiled at Tommy before looking back to Kohl and Videns "Well this is Tommy, he is kinda shy though" Alexis glanced at Tommy "Say hi" she said with a smile, crossing her arms as she looked back at Videns and Kohl
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 am

Aww he was shy, that was so cute. Videns was quite shy too, or atleast was. He didn't mind new people just coming up now. SInce he dueled Kohl, he was feeling much better. "aww no need to be shy, I dunno about Kohl here, but i dont bite... usually" Videns said with a playful grin. "Hey anyone up for a due? I just got beat and i kinda want another game, once i start i can't stop, even if i keep losing, pretty lame huh?" Videns said, hoping someone else wanted a duel.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:45 pm

After concluding her test Lydia departed from the duel ring and returned to where she had been watching the other tests. Leaning slightly on her cane she decided to wait around to see if there would be any further tests to be had, as well as to listen to any possible follow up announcements.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Green's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Kohl saw a small boy behind Alexis. She told him and Videns that his name is Tommy and that he was a rather timid boy. "Hi, Tommy." Kohl greeted to him casually. He decided that making small talk was better than just watching people duel. "So where are you from Alexis?" Kohl asked.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Yayoi turned back and started walking, annoyed by everything, he felt like he went through a dramatic change and needed some time to work things out with himself. "When will the dorm rooms be announced? Queen Red might be bad but, I can think things out there"

He looked down and kept walking on. He started singing out of nowhere, clearly a part of him still tried to be playful, but he wasn't going to let it be. He stopped singing instantly and walked slower... quiet and indulging in his own ideas, he bumped into Videns unknowingly, and kept walking.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Ashten woke up from his nap aboard the ship just in time to hear the announcement that testing will soon begin. "Oh shit! I gotta get going!" Ashten grabbed his backpack and ran off the ship and made his way as fast as he could to get to the academy so he isn't failed.

Ashten arrives just in time as he was now the one that everyone waited on since he was the last to be tested. He got into the duel arena waiting for his tester as just like everyone before him did. "Alright Ashten we got this remember we are a Graves we never lose its unacceptable for anyone in the family to lose!"
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Ashten's Test:

About 15 minutes after The headmaster's duel with Ashten had finished the same voice as before could be heard through the speakers. "Attention Students! All tests now have been conducted. In the Cafetaria Dinner will be served shortly, for those who do not know the Cafetaria is in the main school building. I repeat All tests have been conducted, Dinner will be served in the Cafetaria."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:35 pm

"Dinner huh..." Yayoi looked back and rushed to the main school building. "This should be superb then... I'm so hungry..." Yayoi was determined to get there and fill his stomach, he had never been so hungry. "Candy!" He shouted "Cookies, Ice cream! JELLO AND CAKE!" he said... he instantly forgot everything negative that happened this day and rushed faster, ending up in the main building and walking politely into the cafeteria.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Lydia frowned at the attitude of this Ashten character and more so at the antics of the Headmaster. Hmm. That makes four to win the test, two who were not on my ship, myself and that one annoying child you beat me in the boot camp. How unfortunate..

Still thinking over the results of the duels Lydia made her way to the Cafeteria in hopes that they would have better food than what was available on the ship.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Before anyone could reply to his offer to duel, The headmaster called out that Al tests were finished and for everyone to male their way to the cafeteria for some food. Videos to machine immediately rumbled in delight. Putting his hand on his stomach he smiled at the small group that had formed. "Oh awesome food! Guess we better get going." Videos said as he would head to the cafeteria. He was starving, all that dueling and fainting really took it out of him, he needed some good fuel for the rest of the day after all! He would wait for kohl at least to walk along with him to the cafeteria, Videos didn't want to seem like a loner!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:48 pm

In the Cafetaria there was a gigantic board with 4 columns on it each for a different dorm with 1 completely empty. Queen Red, King Yellow, Jack Blue and Joker Purple. Joker was completely empty.

Queen's red:
King's yellow:
Jack's Blue:

The Cafetaria was filled with the smell of Pizza and a very strong Tomato soup. However there were plenty of other things available for the students to eat.

Last edited by necruta on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Tommy frowned when he saw himself in the lowest dorm, but wasn't discouraged. He felt worse when he saw Megan in another dorm. Now separated from his friend, he had to learn to make new ones.

The smell of cafeteria pizza tantalized his nose. Pizza was his favorite food, and he loved tomato soup. I wonder if we pay for lunch, or we get them for free if we fill out a card like I did in elementary school.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Caspar glanced at the list "hmm looks like that loser i dueled earlier got placed in the bottom dorm, i wonder where he went after i beat him so bad" Capsar then looked at his own results "Yellow! What is this a joke" Caspar grunted. Caspar then looked at the food on display he wasnt a fan of many of the foods he took a bowl of plain rice and went to sit down alone at one of the tables.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:57 pm

"Aww damn... Red... lowest of the low, what a weird sensation" Yayoi said as he felt disappointed, and saw that Caspar had made it higher. "Wow, Miracles happen" he laughed. "Now to get food..." he said, as he looked at the pizza.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Everett rubbed the nape of his neck as he saw that he was in Queens Red. He wasn't surprised that he was placed there after all his match was completely one sided. He grinned knowing that this just meant that he would have to work harder to get to the top. He wasn't going to stay here long...well he might. Depends on how much he liked it there.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Anwen went up to the line, grabbing a slice of pizza. She then took it to table that was empty, put her legs on the table, and ate her pizza without a care as to who sat around her.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:41 am

Green looked at the huge bored, he saw that he was in Jacks Blue and felt quite happy about himself. "Hm, thats good"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 am

Entering the cafeteria the first thing Lydia noticed with the dorm postings. She had failed to make it to the top. The grip she had on her can tightened until her knuckles were white, how dare they place her, Lydia Mandragoran, in equal standings with any of these fools. The only one who had been even the slightest bit respectable was Kohl, the rest had won their duels through sheer dumb luck. The other girl, Morgan hadn't even won!

Walking briskly to an empty seat Lydia sat and pulled her deck from its case to begin looking through it more closely forgoing the thought of food. She soon noticed things her deck lacked that the other had in abundance. Many of the other decks contained trap cards, monsters that boosted the attack of others like it significantly and powerful equip spells. She had seen that many of the decks contained the card Fissure was well as at least one monster with powerful effects that could turn the tide of the duel. Her deck had none of that. While it was true her deck contained the powerful Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon it was in no way a reliable out.

Yet despite all this, despite the fact the her test seemed near rigged in the way her tester drew exactly what he needed when he needed it and Lydia herself drew the exact opposite she had still managed to win.

And they consider her on equal footing with a kid named Green Witch. The idiot had only managed to win because the tester had all but given him a free 5000 point hit to his life points. This entire situation was... Unacceptable.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:46 am

Tommy grabbed his food and began to walk around the area in search for a place to sit. He wasn't sure where to sit since every table had people in it. He turned to where Lydia was sitting, just a couple tables away from him. She didn't seem as unnerving to him as the other did. He began to walk up to her shyly. "H-hi..." He said sheepishly. "Can I sit here? I'm not really the social type...a-and there's less people here."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next