Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

+6
Videns
necruta
Trini
Firebreath
soul kitten
Valkoor
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] - Page 4 Empty Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:
Gold:

Last edited by Asgore Dreemurr on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

Post by Videns Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Tristan opened his mouth to reply to Elaine, but was interrupted by Cress. "Of course, my apologizes." Tristan lowered his head towards Cress. "Sometimes I get carried away." Tristan then turned back to Elaine. "We can continue this once we have some free time." Tristan said as he began to walk.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gunlocke Chapter 1 [Disembark]

Post by Tamashii Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Alexander was not far ahead of the group once they had caught up. He was just enough ahead to be leading them, essentially. As he did so, the thoughts he had in his mind were placed in the back of his subconscious and he had returned to singing a favorite song he had back in the old days. Well, not really his favorite but the favorite of an acquaintance he had; a swordsmen who had lost his path. In a way, Alexander felt it was all his fault, and as a result he swore to remember that song.

"A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home they'll be damn proud of me. I'll carry this flag to the grave if I must, 'cause it's the flag that I love and the flag that I trust." He took out his flask and took another swig of the soon-depleted strong liquid inside, causing a shiver. Pausing his song, he turned his head and called back to the group.

"Any idea when we'll be getting there anybody?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:06 pm

"You're fine." Cress turned her head to the front and proceeded to take brisk strides, passing Alexander as she did.
"No time soon if you keep that pace, pal."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:22 pm

It wasn't obvious but Alexander raised his eyebrows in curiosity at Cress, then he proceeded to jog in order to catch up with her.

"Well well, I like your attitude! Let's say we have a bit of a footrace then? Loser buys the other a drink when we get back?" At this point Alexander was keeping up with Cress, his hands in his pockets as he ran.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Elaine picked up her pace slightly, though not enough to catch up Alexander and Cress. "There is no need for such a rush, we do not even have a set destination. Our journey will be as long or as short as the Lord wills it."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:12 pm

Cress raised an eyebrow quizzically at him, not changing her initially fast pace.
"Something tells me you're gonna buy yourself a drink regardless...but alright, I'll take that bet."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:16 pm

"Does anyone know where we are going exactly," asked Savannah as she runs up to the group after falling behind. She looks slightly tired as she pants softly from all the running.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:44 pm

After hours of walking, the sun began to set. Slowly, the wasteland began to disappear and be replaced by short grass. As they continued, the grass grew taller, and large trees began to appear all over, forming a forest. No plant life was visible from before from afar. Possibly, it was hidden by a magical cloak of some sort.

You Have Found: Westcrook Forest

"Woah, what? Where'd all this come from?", Luri said in surprise as the sound of birds chirping began to bounce off the trees in a soft echo, "Anyone know...where or what this place is?"

Soon, the group would come to a forked road. Two arrow-shaped signs pointed to either path. One labeled, "Watering Hole", the other being labeled, "Blacksmith Keep".

"Well...it's gonna get dark soon. Should we go get from water then come back and see what that other path is, or what do you guys wanna do, err?", She asked as she turned to face the group, her lance placed horizontally across her shoulders right behind her head and held by both arms that hooked around the back.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:13 pm

"Weird..." Cress stopped and looked around in wonder. Trees were rare in Haven, and even with how fast she was walking they couldn't have been thay far from it. So wherever all of this had come from was certainly a mystery.
"Well, we've been low on water for a while. Might as well see if we can stock up on supplies. So I'm with you."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Elaine nodded assuredly, "Hallelujah! Just as we were running low on water and night began to fall and we needed shelter the Lord provided both for us at once. Was there every any doubt that He watched over us on your quest? Let us first replenish your supplies of water as suggested then we will continue to the keep!"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:57 pm

"Sure", Luri said as she yawned and stretched her arms, walking slowly towards the path of the watering hole.

Those who would follow the path of the watering hole would begin to see that the path was darkening slowly, growing darker with every step they took. Mud squished under their foosteps as they trudged through the slippery quagmire.

"Seems really marshy, huh?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:27 pm

"Glad I wore my old shoes." Cress grimaced at the sloppy sound that her steps were making. "So where are we gonna find clean water around here?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Alexander trudged with a grimace under his mask through the muddy aoil, his posture slouched a bit to show his annoyance at the change in scenery.

"Lucky for you...these are new shoes..." He took out his flask then but as he went to take a swig from it, he growled and angrily put it back in his iacket.

"Empty." He muttered, trudging along with the group.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4