Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 2 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:42 pm

Quickly going through the list Anthony saw the name and the ticket checked out. He took out a a black deck box, a black plastic in which his deck was in, a silver booster which as soon as Anthony picked it up he smiled. Lastly he placed the DI on the table. "Here you go. I've got a feeling you'll have a lot of fun here."

Last edited by necruta on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Trini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 pm

"I count on it my good sir", Jasper said as he took his things, and headed for the ship. Jasper made his way to a secluded corner of the ship and sat down with his legs crossed."I count on it indeed." Jasper set his things beside him and took interest in the silver boster pack."This one is odly colored form the black ones....." Jasper tore the pack open looking at the cards before him.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Morgan just looked on at everyone else. They seemed to be all different, from different backgrounds and with different personalities. The girl with the cane radiated an aura of asserted dominance, as if she prided herself on being better than everyone. The kid who had just walked on seemed very attentive, with an esteemed interest in cards. The girl with the lollipop seemed very friendly, and the girl with the ears was very forgetful and skittish. All in all, just your average people.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:42 pm

The boy walked along and saw another person surveying the others. He walked to her after he finished his investigations of the ship and said, "Why hello there miss." talking to Morgan. he brandished a toothy smile of high interest in this new person.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Morgan looked up momentarily. "Hey." She gave him a small smile, nothing too friendly or overly endearing. She looked back to her booster, opening it with a shrug.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:50 am

Jasper looked wide eyed at the cards he pulled form the booster, especially one in particular. From the Extensive knowledge he had gained about the game through the streets, Jasper knew what was in his hand..... He pressed the card against his cheek and closed his eyes.[i]If i could steal you i would[/i Jasper wanted to lick the card, and take in its wonderful aroma....but he restrained himself. He took separated the card from his face. "Am i liking this already." Jasper took the booster cards, and put them into his carrying case.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 am

The boy said, "How do you do?" He then looked and noticed the booster pack in his hands. Thinking about it, he decided to open the booster pack to see what cards he would get. Maybe even a card or two to upgrade his deck even more.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:02 am

Green was walking down the side walk towards the port, he was wearing a pair of black sneakers, grey sweatpants, a white plain shirt, and a dark grey sweater. His hair was a light blue, it looked natural on the kid so no one really gave it a second thought when they saw it. He had one hand in his pants pocket, holding onto the ticket. His whole facial expression showed only tired eyes, even though he had an amazing nights rest. Walking into the dock and towards the receptionist, giving him the ticket. Green looked at the boat the whole time with curious eyes. "You got books in that thing?" Green asked still looking at the boat.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:15 am

After having zip past the busy traffic of the city on his bike, Jason smiles greatly as he sees the docks just up ahead of him. Making sure he doesnt crash into anyone else as he stops his bike at the entrance of the dock. Dropping his bike onto the ground as he runs towards the port he needs to ge at. Digging his hand into his pocket as he oulls out his ticket and slams it on the desk of the receptionist.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:40 am

'Ehh...What is he doing?' Everett thought as he witnessed someone sniffing their cards.

'Taht's...That's...Really Odd.' He thought as he slowly made his away from the scene.

Everett eventually found his way to a couch, he sighed in relief as he plopped onto it. He needed a rest after all of the walking he did today. He looked to his side and noticed that there was another person sitting there reading a book called War and Peace.

"Hello." He greeted the girl.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 am

Allison walked farther into the boat and finally pulled her ID and booster pack from her box. After slipping the ID into her back pocket, she found the communal area and sighed. There were already a collection of people there, but she'd have to suck it up. She puffed up, eyes determined, and walked up to the group of people there before sitting in a chair, giving a quick wave and smile before looking back down.

Maybe talking could wait a bit longer.

She did have something to do though. After a bit of fumbling, she managed to open her booster and began sifting through the cards, curious as to what she got.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:17 am

Lydia continued reading for a moment longer before carefully closing the book, using her finger to mark the page. She closed her eyes, tilting her head a fraction of a centimeter down, sighing inwardly, and opened her eyes once more and turned to the boy who had addressed her. Lydia wrinkled her nose in disgust at the unkempt ratty lower class individual that she was misfortune enough to have beside her. Giving a small nod of acknowledgement she responded with a disinterested "Greetings." Her voice could only be described as frigid.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Everett flashed Lydia a smile, "The Names Everett Knox, and I couldn't help but notice you're reading War and Peace. I started the book in class but I never got the chance to finish it."

The boy regretted not packing his copy of War and Peace when he ran away. He was enjoying the book and wished to finish it. Maybe he could borrow the book from her later on.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 pm

"I know there are plenty of ways to entertain yourself inside besides dueling, however I do not know if there are any books there." Anthony said as he placed down a green deck box, a deck wrapped in green plastic, a silver colored booster pack and the Boy's DI. He then proceeded to check the ticket the boy slammed on the table, it seemed to check out. He put a silver coloured deck box, 2 things wrapped in silver plastic, one considerably larger than the other and a plastic pass on the table. "In about 30 minutes from now there will be an explination what that pass is and how you will have to use it. Don't be late."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:37 pm

The boy looked within the booster pack. Only 2 cards in there seemed good for his deck. He sighed and shuffled out some cards. He then said, "I wonder how much longer it will take to launch off to the academy." He sat down on a chair and decided to think about what he would do when he got there. Probably he will begin with inventing something for his personal advantage. A grin went to his face as he thought of all the things he can invent.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Green took his things and headed up into the boat, looking around he headed towards the Recreational Room and took a seat on a metal chair, dropping his things onto the metal square table, he opened his Deck as well as his Booster Pack. Leaving the box as well as DI to the side. He went through them all to see what he got.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Dirk walked towards Anthony and was pleased with the kids who were on the ship at the time, it were a lot more than he had expected. "Hey, are we missing some people or are these all the kids who will be attending?"
"We're still missing a few people but we're already behind on schedule so too bad for them, they should've been here on time."
"Okay, I'll notify the guards."
A few minutes later the desk and the cards were carried back on board and over the speakers Dirk's voice could be heard. "Good morning everyone, first I'd like to welcome you all to Alpha Knight Academy. The staff of Alpha Knight Academy is very pleased with how many people applied to the school, this ship will be departing shortly. We recommend everyone going inside to prevent any accidents from happening. Our estimated travel time is 10 hours, during this time there will be a small crash course for Duel monsters for those who aren't sure about their skills or knowledge about the game. Furthermore everyone got a plastic pass when they got their cards. This is your Duelist Identification, with this you'll be able to do multiple things when we arrive at the academy. This card is linked to your personalized duel page, where your statistics will be displayed, this means your amount of wins and losses and up to 10 cards you're willing to trade which will be displayed for everyone. It will also accumulate points as you duel, win tournaments and plenty of other things. These points will be the only form of payment we'll accept in this school, it's possible to exchange points between people by using one of the schools multiple facilities. That's all for now. The crash course will begin in the class room area in 30 minutes."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:06 pm

The boy smiled when they took off. He did not need a crash course, but was considering taking it just to brush up on the basics. He then decided to walk around and sit down around where the lesson would be.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Morgan pulled $100 dollar bill out of her coat pocket.
"Well, looks like I'm not gonna need this anymore..." She put it back and proceeded to look out the window.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 pm

After glancing over to the speaker briefly when the announcement came on Lydia focused her cold look back onto Everett, "Lovely, you have a sub-par education." Not seeing any further reason to interact with Everett Lydia turned back to her novel, though her mind did wander momentarily to this 'crash course' that was mentioned. I think I might attend that, simply to show these peasants what excellence looks like.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Leaning against the wall, Anwen looks at the students around her. They seemed friendly enough, except maybe the one with the pimp cane. Best stay away from her. Smiling, she puts her earbuds in, puts another lollipop in her mouth, and leans back against the wall while examining her new deck.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Green replaced some cards and put his deck away. Standing up and looking around he decided to go to the crash course, but he also noticed a girl reading the book "War and Peace". Walking towards her, he stopped in front of her. "I never got to reading that book, is it good?" He asked interested.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Everett cocked his head to the side and scratched his chin,"I guess my education was subpar compared to what others had, but Dad worked hard to get the best for me. I'll have to ask to borrow that book sometime. It's been a pleasure meeting you." The boy said as he got up and walked away.

Despite her cold personality and obvious jab at him he chose to believe that there was more to her than that. He was sure that there was a kind hearted person waiting to burst out of there, and if there wasn't then he'd have to work to change that.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Lydia's eye twitched in irritation though she quickly regained composure and masked it as she looked up at yet another person come to pester her. What she saw was no better, probably even worse, than that Everett character that had just mercifully left. This kid looked like he saw a child's crayon drawing and decided to dress himself as such; messy hair, a horrid T-shirt.. This list went on and on. The glare Lydia was giving the boy in front of her was like an arctic gale, her voice remained equally cold as she answered, "Yes, the novel is quite the enjoyable read, though I doubt you would be able to fully comprehend it."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Unscathed by it, his eyes were glued onto the book. "Have you ever read Alice in Wonderland, the original version" Green asked, He was still standing there this time looking at her instead of the book.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next