Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 30 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 am

Anwen got bored of sitting down and doing nothing, so she began to just explore the campus a bit and see what other people were doing. While doing so, she frowned as she has just put in her mouth her last lollipop....Grape....eww.....
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 am

Eventually Morgan and Kohl would reach the blue dorm.
"Well, I guess this is where we part ways." She said with a sideways smile.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 am

Videns sighed. "Really can you not do any better?" he pleaded. "My deck needs better cards and I was hoping to get some good ones from a spell pack, but as you can see. Can you do ANY better at all? Please." He tried giving his best puppy dog eyes he could muster. If not, he may have to resport to, other options...
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm

She smirked. "Nope, sadly this is the best I can do for you at this point in time. Maybe the cards will be worth more in the future. So please come again when you think the prices have risen." She said with a warm voice as if she was feeling sorry for the kid.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:00 pm

"Please!" Videns said, tears forming in his eyes. "I need better cards. Just a bit more, to make it easier to buy a pack. Please!" Videns hurriedly wiped his eyes, although they were starting to redden. "Please..."
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Alexis decided to go for a walk outside, she was looking through her deck as she did "Hmm...Yellow dorm, I guess I didn't do too bad then huh...but what to do with my deck.." she muttered to herself, her hair blowing with the wind before spotting Anwen, running over to her with a smile "Hey Anwen! mind if I join you?" she asked, hoping she didn't mind.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Anwen looks up for a bit, having been kinda spaced out. "Yeah, sure. I may just head to the cafeteria right now. Getting close to dinner time." she says, spitting out the lollipop end on the floor and turning around to walk to the cafeteria.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Alexis smiled "Okay then, sounds good to me, I am kinda hungry.." she said, following Anwen towards the cafeteria "Im so excited to be here, I am becoming a better duelist by the minute!" she said excitedly while brushing her hair back.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Willow watched with a confused couple of blinks as Videns ran off so suddenly. Chewing her food, she swallowed once then narrowed her eyes and shook her head.

"What a weirdo..." She then took a sip of her water and hummed to herself, continuing to eat her salad by herself, which made her feel...uneasy, giving the fact she was the only one with a purple jacket in the cafeteria but no one was approaching her. It was kind of lonely being a purple, she thought, but she shrugged it off and kept eating.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:10 pm

"Nope. Sorry kid. Rules of the store." She said, she was getting impatient. By then she got an idea. She looked the kid in the eye. "You know what. I know something." She grabbed all the cards currently in the shop, one copy of each. "For all your remaining points you can draw 2 cards from this bag."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Videns small sobs turned into a bright smile. "R-really? Yes please. Oh my god thank you!" He exclaimed. He gave her His DI and would reach into the bad and pull out the two cards. Please be something good! Afterwards he would Give the lady a huge hug. "You are the best!"
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:23 pm

After reaching the cafeteria, Anwen let out a sigh before flopping on the table, waiting for food to magically appear in front of her. "So.....hungryyyy....must...have...loli...pop..." she says, going through her non-existent loli-pop withdrawl.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:24 pm

As Lydia walked, she noticed the day was getting darker, matching her mood and thus changed her direction and began heading towards the cafeteria. When she arrived she looked around the room at all the underlings. Mostly reds and yellows one who was whining about lolipops, a few blues and... Her eyes locked on Willow, the one person in purple.. She very pointedly walked over to the seat across from her and sat down, not saying a word.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Alexis watched Anwen and laughed, sitting next to her "Why don't we just get more lolipops?" she asked before looking over and noticing the girl Willow sitting all alone "Aww...why is she all alone?" Alexis asked before seeing Lydia walk over to her and sit across from her. Alexis mumbled something when she saw Lydia but turned back to Anwen "So....when is our food getting here?...or do we actually gotta get up to get it?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 pm

After picking the cards, Videns cursed under his breath. "Thanks." He said getting out of the shop. "I am not winning anything any time soon. Videns decided to head back to the cafeteria. There he noticed willow and would go back to sit with her. "Card shop was a bust and a half." he said sighing
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Willow looked up at Lydia who had sat down across from her and raised an eyebrow. At this point her cheeks were stuffed with the rest of her food, which she promptly chewed and swallowed before wiping her lips with a napkin.

"Can I help you..?" She asked politely.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:49 pm

As the boy left the shop, the shop keeper sighed. Finally she was done serving those snotty brats, she walked to the front door and locked it. Seeing how it was almost time to close she decided to close early on her first day, it had been a busy day after all. She took all the cards she had bought and the cards in the displays and put them away only to open a computer program to see what new cards would be sold next week. After the Computer had selected them she put them in the displays and turned on the alarm and started to head up to her living quarters to relax a bit on her own.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Lydia leaned her cane against the table and adjusted her hat slightly as she scrutinized the girl in front of her. She sat there with a cool gaze on Willow for an uncomfortable amount of time before speaking up, "I see you're the only one to have gotten purple dorm."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Willow rolled her eyes at hearing Lydia's words. Another person who came to her for that.

"Yeah, and? Honestly it's not all it's cracked up to be. You'd think being the only one would be something special to be proud of but all day today it's been 'Hey you're the one who got in purple!' or 'You can't be THAT good.' No one ever came to me and said 'Hey there, nice outfit you're wearing under that purple jacket' or 'You look like an interesting person, what's your name?' It's pretty annoying and it's getting on my nerves, so if you've come to challenge me, I'm going to decline right now. Show's over for this performer for the night." Willow stared Lydia right in the face with a look of intensity, awaiting the other's response and ignoring Videns who spoke to her.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Lydia scoffed at Willow's outburst, a small smirk appearing on her lips. "As a matter of fact I do intend to challenge you to see just how good a purple dorm member is. But for now I'll humor you and we can have that duel later, and I have to admit, the hat is nice. So what's your name purple?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 pm

Willow smiled at the compliment and fiddled with it a bit.

"Thanks. I like yours too. My name's Marideth but I go by Willow. It's my stage name." She said adjusting her tiny hat.

"What's yours?" She asked as she tilted her head to the left.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:22 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Marideth, you may call me Lydia." Her eyes glanced over for a moment at the peasant who had challenged her to a few duels earlier but quickly turned her attention back to Willow, completely ignoring the boy.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, you said Willow was your 'stage name'?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Willow kept her eyes on Lydia and nodded slightly.

"Yes. I am a performer--an entertainer if you will. I have a love for shows and putting on spectacular performances for the audience. Willow the Wisp is my full stage name, but I just go by Willow."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Kohl would nod at Morgan. "Probably. It was nice meeting you," he says to her as he goes back to his dorm room.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 pm

"You too. Bye." She left for her own room promptly after he did, however she was considering attending the dorm feast as well...
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next