Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 4 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:46 am

"No more questions huh. Good. Let's begin then. This game has 3 different types of cards, monster cards, magic cards and trap cards." As he said this 3 cards appeared on the board behind him, Dark magician, raigeki and trap hole. "We'll begin with the monster cards. Every monster has a type, attribute, attack and defense value." As he said this he pointed at them and it became a bit bigger. "Monster cards can either be normal monsters like this monster over here, or it can be an effect monster which are orange colored instead of the yellow corner and in the text box there will be it's effect. These effects can only be used while they are face up on the field unless specified on the card. Some monster cards might have activation requirements like FLIP effect cards." On the board all the other cards vanished and hane-hane appeared. "FLIP effect monsters will activate their effects when they are flipped face-up. It doesn't matter how they are flipped face up, whether you do it yourself or your opponent does it. Am I going too fast for someone or do you still understand what I'm saying?"

Last edited by necruta on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Morgan finished her doughnut and coughed into her sleeve.

"Well, we missed the crash course, but no one said we couldn't look through the window..."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Sitting with her leg crossed over her knee and holding her cane in her lap Lydia scoffed when Anthony asked if he was going to fast form some of them. If there was anyone here who didn't understand the basics such as this and couldn't follow the lesson already they were beyond help, though she did wonder how many people were here for a similar reason as her; to see what the skill level was of the students that had enrolled.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:42 pm

"Okay, so I'm not going too fast. Let's see if everyone has understood." Behind him on the board a playing field appeared showing 3 cards on the field, 2 monsters on your side and one monster on the opponents side. The opponent's monster had 1500 attack and was a dark monster while your monster had 1150 attack and was also a dark monster and your face-down monster had 450/600 attack and defense points and would destroy a monster if flipped, it would destroy 1 monster on the field. In your hand you had witch's apprentice which would raise the attack of dark monsters by 500 points. "Okay, so what would you do in this situation." As he said that he was looking around the room to see if anyone was puzzled by this question.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Everett raised his hand and went to answer,"I would flip up the the Old Vindictive Magician and destroy my opponents monster, I would then summon the Witch's Apprentice Apprentice and attack my opponent for er let me do the math real quick," After a few seconds of thinking on Everett's part he started talking again,"For 3650 points of damage!" The young boy finished excitedly.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:40 pm

"I'm sorry, but what is an Old Vindictive magician?As far as I'm aware off the only monster that has that effect is Man-eater bug. Unless you have some information I'm not aware off, and I'm sure everyone in this room would be very interested in hearing about possible new cards coming out that no one has heard about yet." Anthony said in a mocking tone.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

"Come on, let's go see." Morgan sighed and got up, still sipping from her coffee mug, and started making her way to the room in which Anthony and the other students resided.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Everett shrugged, "You never gave us the name of the flip effect monster so I decided to name it myself. Ah man, now I have to redo my math to since the Man-Eater Bug isn't a dark...Hmm that would be 3150 points of damage. Maybe I should've asked for the name before I go blurting things out like that." He chuckled at his his obvious mistake.

'First time people see me and I make a fool out of myself. Oh well, they're just getting the real me, plus it wouldn't be fun without a little messing up here there.' He thought to himself.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm

''Teacher...what monster currently has the highest attack in the game,''asked Jason as he raises his hand up slowly.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Lydia snickered at the boy who thought himself special enough to assume he was able to make up new cards, Everett his name was. She then glanced over at the other boy who had asked what monster had the highest attack, a knowing smirk appearing on her face. She of course knew of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, but there had been rumors of a card that was a fusion of three other very powerful cards. She wondered if Anthony knew the name of this card.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Sitting down on the lunchroom table, Anwen opens her pack, examining the cards.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

"Well, if you're talking about the monster which is easy to summon you'd definately be talking about the blue-eyes white dragon. However purely the strongest monster would either be gate guardian which everyone can get but is extremely rare or the Meteor black dragon which only people who've won specific tournaments can obtain as it's a price card Industrial Illusions made. With that said let's get back to the lesson."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:41 pm

"Gate Guardian.. that must be it then.." Lydia mutter under her breath, leaning forward slightly. However it was apparent Anthony wasn't going to say anything more about it so she straitened, sitting with perfect posture.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:46 pm

The boy known as Daichi looked around and chuckled slightly. The boy certainly made a fool of himself. However he was on the right track. The teacher never specified the monster's name, however "Man-Eater Bug" is really the only possible choice. He had never heard of this "Old Vindictive Magician" before. Daichi wrote down that he should take note of this to make sure he learned all of the cards.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:55 pm

''Blue eyes white dragon,''said Jason as he speaks to himself. Flipping through his deck he pulls out one of the cards in it. ''Only three versions exist..I hope to bring you out if I ever face such a powerful card,''said Jason as he smiles with glee.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Morgan appeared at the doorway, peering in at the student's faces while sipping from her mug of coffee. She had a hunch that she would not be let inside, but that didn't mean she couldn't watch.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Jasper, after eating had decided to try and go to class. Maybe the introduction was over and they are dueling. As he approached he saw the girl that was in the food hall earlier. It was quite odd what she was doing.....peering into her own class room. Jasper got underneath her coffee mug, and looked through the doorway as well. "Something the matter." he said puzzled.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Morgan stepped to the side, giving Jasper more space. "Not really, I'm just trying to watch the lesson."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:49 pm

"Then why not go in?" Jasper knocked on the door." Excuse me i seemed have gotten lost and couldn't find the class room. "Would you ever so kindly let me in."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:00 am

"Okay, enough distractions we're moving onto the magic cards. There are 3 types of magic cards in the game as of now, normal spell cards, equip spell cards and field spell cards." A few knocks were heard on the door followed by a voice. As soon as it asked if it could be let in Anthony continued to speak. "Continuing what I was just saying, Normal magic cards can only be used once and then are send the the graveyard. Equip magic  cards attach themselves to a monster and leave the field if that monster also leaves the field and grant an effect to that monster. Lastly we've got field spell cards which stay on the field until they are destroyed by a card effect like de-spell. All they do now is increase the attack and defense of specific monster types, however who knows what they will do in the future. So once again here is a scenario for you guys." A duel field popped up behind Anthony again with one side controlling a boneheimer (lv3, 850/400) and having an umi, fissure and kaishin in hand. The other side controlled a disk magician (lv4 1350/1000) and a baby dragon(lv3 1200/700). "What would you do in this scenario? Wait with answering until I say you can."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:02 am

Morgan shrugged. "Guess we were too late." She continued to observe, not really bothered at all.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:33 am

Daichi raised his hand and then said. "This is easy..." He thought about the problem carefully. He wanted to get picked for this one to educate the new people.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:39 am

"Oh, It's easy you say. Well then, why don't you say what you would do then. Uhm... What's your name?" Anthony said with a somewhat mocking tone.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:44 am

Daichi coughed a bit and then said, "First you activate Umi. This will give 200 ATK and DEF to Boneheimer and decrease Disk Magician's ATK and DEF by 200. After that, you use Fissure to destroy Disk Magician now that its ATK is lower than that of the Baby Dragon by 50 ATK. After that, you equip the Power of Kaishin to Boneheimer to increase its ATK by 300. Now with Boneheimer's ATK equaling 1350, it is now 150 ATK over the Baby Dragon and then you go for an attack with Boneheimer to destroy the Baby Dragon."

Daichi laid back and smiled a bit and then said, "Oh and the name is Daichi. Daichi Maruka sir."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:48 am

"Well Daichi, while that is a fine play on it's own. I personally would've played fissure first to destroy the baby dragon. THEN played umi and equipped power of kaishin to boneheimer, and attack into the 1150 disk magician for 200 points of damage instead of the 150 points of damage you would have inflicted." Anthony said with a smile on his face. "As Daichi just has proven to us, it's not as simple as just destroying the monster which is the most threatening to you on the field but you must also keep in mind how much damage you can do at the end of your spell cards activations."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next