Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 15 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 15 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:58 am

cana just sighed and backed up away from her brother. about 5 meeter's butween them now. she stood there. her arms on ether side of her as she smiled a bit. "come on little brother....lets see what you got" she dident seam have moved yet. looking at the boy that walked infront of them. not saying a word
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 15 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Dazo Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:59 am

Alisae jumps from shock and then quickly hides behind Katz using him to shield herself from Cylon. "Big Brother! The fur fag is telling me what to do!" She tugs on Katz's clothing and complains.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:09 am

Lucian just stood there staring at his sister ready for her to strike at him but also thinking of a way to take the blade without hurting her so much.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:12 am

cana continued to stand there. waiting for her brother to make the first attak if he even wanted to at all. the wind blowing her hair out of her face and to her left side. flowing with the wind. her diffrent colored eyes looking right at her brother. even though the kid was between them
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:13 am

(Necro, tf man? How does Ravin know it's a curse XD?)

Dreava felt nothing, her body was still limp as she snored in Ravin's arms. She could still technically be passed off as extremely narcoleptic.
--------------------------------------------------------
Dormire sucker punched Dreava again. Dreava gasped, but caught herself as she curled into a ball and made strangling sounds for a few minutes before getting back up.
"Why...why do you do this to me, day in, day out...what do you hope to gain from it?"
Dormire's smug expression didn't waver. "Come now, child, you're brighter than that. I've told you before. I'm a curse, I exist only to fulfill the purpose that has been put upon me. In this case, my purpose is to despise you and make you suffer." Dormire pushed Dreava down and kicked her multiple times, ignoring the girl's strangled cries.
"Does that explain it?"
"I'll...I'll break out of here, I'll defeat...you..." Dreava tried to sound confident, but it didn't help that she was repeatedly getting kicked in the face and sobbing, much less that she had spent the whole time being tortured in numerous ways.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:17 am

(@Tara: I was making a joke on how clique that would be for it to be a fairy tale.)

Ravin looked at this argument and sighed. He then walked by Katz and said, "Please. Can you at least try controlling her. No need to be rude, but her behavior can cost you dearly I feel." He then began to walk off to find another way to help wake up this girl.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:19 am

Credo was on his knees looking at the beast. He put his hands on his knees and looked down.A tear dropped onto the sand below him.At this time he could only manage to say a few words."That was an expensive knife."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:21 am

*Assuming Echo did things and just nothing so overly useful it required a post*

Echo sat on the shoreline, gaze turned away from the ocean. A constant shiver ran through her body at the sight of it, the soft glow of it never seeming to leave her peripheral vision. Instead, to try and take her mind off of things, she walked slowly to Declan, getting on her knees. Slowly, she took his face in her hand and turned his head towards her gently, looking at it before sighing.

"Second degree burns across your face that need to be treated. And... yes, you are blind. Although, I guess you knew all that already, huh?" She whispered, shaking her head before pulling away.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:22 am

Katz looked at Alisae "Enough with the language sis, be good" he warned her before looking between Cana and Lucian, kicking a sword towards Lucian "Now you have a sword, happy?" he asked, his head tilted to the side.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:28 am

Declan stared--albeit pointlessly--at Echo's face. The effects of the water began to wear off, and his face started to sting but he managed to ignore it.

"I knew it would happen eventually...Vulture's Eye was going to blind me eventually but...with that gone, this merely took its place so I've been prepared. Problem is...I'm trained in my other senses but not fully, so I'm still going to have trouble getting around. I'll manage though..."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:30 am

"Well, unfortunately, I doubt Gajeel is around to be your guide dog, so I shall be your guide for now. We're family now, no?" Echo chuckled gently before standing slowly to her feet, guiding Declan to his as well before looking to the others. Her face contorted into a grimace, and she muttered silently to Declan.

"Those two twins are in a fight. Katz just kicked them a weapon. If I suddenly run off, it's because I'm stopping both of them, okay?"
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:32 am

Declan chuckled and looked toward the twins. While he couldn't see, he could certainly hear what was happening.

"I understand. Those two...they remind me so much of Marideth and Asuya...Always bickering between each other. But they are pure at heart." He smiled and held onto Echo's arm, gently but firmly enough to not lose grip.

"I should be ready to go in a few hours or so...I just have to get used to my other senses."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 am

"I understand. Take as much time as you need." Echo paused, hesitating at what she was about to ask. It would be a first, but if there was anyone...

"Listen. It would be difficult at your age, seeing as full maturation has already occurred, but I could attempt to train you in the ways of the Sight. Seeing as your Vulture's Eye was barely stronger than it, and I feel the Sight still growing... well, you get the picture." Echo finished, tilting her head gently. It felt weird to offer such a thing, and a twisting in her stomach made her confused as to whether it was from the ocean or from this.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:41 am

"I was not aware one could learn the Sight. While it is a kind gesture...I'd rather just trust the wind. It's always been by my side." Declan smiled again and sat down upon the beach, gripping Izayoi tightly in his hands. He felt the very texture of the sheath; the black, slick texture.

"This path will be interesting..."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:44 am

Alisae noticed the sword that Katz kicked over. She quickly lunged for it, and grabbed it for herself. "No. No Touchy Sword" Alisae says, as she backs off to go back to Katz. The gay twilight person in her mind had no right to touch anything Katz touched.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:46 am

Echo chose to ignore Declan's last comment, instead nodding at him before realizing how useless it was.

"Yes, the Sight can be learned. I have not known it since birth. It was taught to me after I was blinded by... by Ancilla." Echo sighed, the memories of her lost friend bearable, but never particularly happy.

"It's much more difficult to learn as an adult, though. Your aura has already settled and stopped growing. Instead of directing it, you'd have to move it. I learned it in two years. I'd estimate almost a decade if you wanted to. But, you don't, so problem solved." Echo smiled gently, more to herself at this point before another shiver ran through her spine. The tide had risen, and she could feel the cool ocean air on her back - unfortunately, that wasn't the cause of the shiver.

"H-Hey, mind if we mu-mu-move up the beach a bit?" She stuttered, trying her best to remain under control.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:50 am

Declan rested his hand upon Echo's shoulder. He felt her shivering body and frowned, but spoke in a reassuring voice.

"Ah...I remember this. Your fear of the ocean...I had seen it once. Come, let us go further up." Declan then paused.

"...Um...which way is up again..?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 am

"Ah, ru-right. Here, quickly." Echo rushed Declan as best as she could without letting him trip, guiding him up the sandy dunes until they were a good twenty yards from the ocean before they finally stopped. With a sigh of relief, Echo let Declan sit, following his lead by dropping into the sand. Her gaze shifted slowly to the ocean, and although her heart seized at the view, she could never deny its beauty.

"As much knowledge as I have, as much truth as I've learned... Some fears never leave us.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:57 am

cana just sighed. her brother waited to long. "guess you dont want it after all" she said as she turned around to were her back was to lucian and katz ans her brother. but just in case her brother tried something cheeky she was still on guard the entire time. walking over to the dead beast and looking up at it. it sure looked wierd when it had its eyes slit open. she looked back at katz and his sister and said. "i dont think i ever got ether of your's names"
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 am

Katz sighed, looking at Alisae before smiling, happy the situation defused before glancing back at the girl "The name is Katz Rose, and this is my sister Alisae" he said with a small smile.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:07 am

cana smiled slightly. seams like her anger twords her brother had broken her shyness slightly. "my names cana kasahara...and he is my sister i never had...lucian" she said to katz, pointing to her brother behind him. the cutlass still on her side as she placed her right hand on the bottom of its hilt
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 am

Cylon approached Echo curiously. "Since you can see auras, can't you see the leftover aura on recently touched items? I'd appreciate some help with finding something."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:49 am

Lucian heard what his sister said getting slightly more pissed off. "Sis your only pissed off the guys at school prefer to be with me over you!" Lucian threw on a evil grin and looked at his sister putting his hands on his hips.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:55 am

"you do know thats your fault right?..." cana said. looking to her brother. "every boy at school that i have talked to at all. hell even said a single word with. had ether stoped talking to me after they met you, or have gone missing all together" she said to her brother.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:09 am

Lucian started to grow a sinister grin remembering all the times he tortured those guys that tried to touch his sister. "Oh please they were all cry babies they werent good enough for you sis and if you have a problem with it why not bring that sword and fix that issue!"
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next