Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 6 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 6 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:33 am

Pepchoninga wrote:Not really it was my concern as well.

It is normal for admins to be able to see the noght fhat, thats why they usually don't play mafia...

For me actually you are just trying to direct pressure to Lux.

/unlynch DanelerH
/lynch Luna

Good job, it might have been a concern for you but you didn't say anything and the exact way lux worded it condemns him. It also garentees I am not.

Furthermore How can you be certain Dazo didn't use an off site topic for the night chat? As he said "let him worry about it."

Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 6 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:47 am

Lol speculating like a true scum...

I know enough...and I'm gonna win.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:20 am

Well aren't you a Dazo. You'd think the person who has the most suspicion on him would try to avoid drawing even more attention to himself from someone who spent the first 5 pages not posting anything at all.

I'm not speculating at all.

My statement about Lux stands, however Pep currently has most votes against him and is not helping his case at all.

/unlynch Lux

/lynch Pepchoniga
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:41 am

Sending a Prod to @Voltage Cutlass Diana
Ailo sent me a PM with her lynch and she wasn't that active, so I'm just gonna remind her this is happening and to be a bit more interested.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:08 am

Luna tbh I was just concerned about the situation because Admins at DA are not allowed to play Mafia for that reason.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:10 am

And could Pep possibly be The Jester?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:15 am

Would be a good possibility tbh...

Didn't know the role tbh...don't know if there is one on DA

Also Luna yes, you do seem like a mafia. Why? Because whatever you say I am speculating.

Lux is suspicious on other term tho.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:52 am

1st of all it's a concern of mine as well.You can know whom the mafias are without even wanting to.
2nd Lux seems like a neutral to me at the moment...and that's at the best cause he's not town according to himself >.>
3rd This is why I dislike Jester as a role...as long as there's a possibility that it's in the role list it explains every single scummy attitude.So I would like to ask you guys to ignore the possibility of its existence cause it might stop us from targeting the real mafia...
4th I am like 7h late and still the 1st person that is gonna make a comment on the sheriff claim from @Pepchoninga which makes me kinda suspicious of you guys to just ignore it...

With all that said I'mma change my lynch...

/Unlynch Pepchoninga
/Lynch @Führer Lunarnox

The only way you can be so sure that no major thing is revealed to you is for you to know them already.

P.S Let the new players catch up Alisae I am sure they'll start posting soon enough themselves ^.^
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:00 am

One correction real quickly here.

COP not Sheriff. COP. Same role, different name. You'll confuse the others.

Lynch Count:
Luna 2 lynches - Peppy + faervel
Peppy 4 lynches - Lux + Luna + Dan + Tort
Tort 1 lynch - Soul
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 am

Jester seems like a role that makes you win too easily...that said, Lux saying it makes perfect sence he could be a neutral...an EVIL neutral.

But why should we ignore something that is a possibility? Maybe because you want us to, saying we should lynch mafia...but not you maybe?

Also you seem to quit scared luna might know your identity...

/unlynch Luna
/lynch Faervel
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:05 am

Lynching me is a big mistake tho...

You will regret it for the rest of the day...(Town)
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:06 am

I am also going to make one correction. For those that do not know already, Scum already have their chat set up. Its called Day Chat. It's something new.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:24 am

Deffo will be a handy tool...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:25 am

faervel wrote:1st of all it's a concern of mine as well.You can know whom the mafias are without even wanting to.
2nd Lux seems like a neutral to me at the moment...and that's at the best cause he's not town according to himself >.>
3rd This is why I dislike Jester as a role...as long as there's a possibility that it's in the role list it explains every single scummy attitude.So I would like to ask you guys to ignore the possibility of its existence cause it might stop us from targeting the real mafia...
4th I am like 7h late and still the 1st person that is gonna make a comment on the sheriff claim from @Pepchoninga which makes me kinda suspicious of you guys to just ignore it...

With all that said I'mma change my lynch...

/Unlynch Pepchoninga
/Lynch @Führer Lunarnox

The only way you can be so sure that no major thing is revealed to you is for you to know them already.

Faer-san, I'm simply not claiming anything because last time everyone was questioning me last time when I did it <.< (apparently I am suspicious when I do both)

Pep I like how you already set it up for me to be an Evil Neutral lmao.

Also, Pep, unlike your lynch on @faervel, his lynch on Luna actually has reasonings.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:28 am

That jester claim just screamed your role...whether you are evil or not will be seen.

Also cmon now, reasoning is right there, just read it! Want glasses maybe...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:28 am

Plus faer I don't like how you split my words out of contest :/
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:30 am

As I said Pep no matter the gams you simply like the idea of me NOT being Town ally.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:34 am

Lux wrote:

Pep I like how you already set it up for me to be an Evil Neutral lmao.

Did you just reveal yourself Razz
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:36 am

I was wrong last time....

Not this time...

This time im sure we are not allies. I am town and you are not. And as a sheriff I can rell you you are gonna be on the top of my investigation list!
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:37 am

Wait you reveal as a Sheriff? Wot <.<
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:38 am

And tbh I have nothing against that. Innocents have nothing to be afraid of.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:41 am

Wise words...

Yet you do...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:46 am

Do you claim Sheriff?

grr
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:55 am

I claimed sheriff 3 pages ago sweetheart...

I can see you boiling now tho...scared?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:00 am

I must have missed that. You claimed Sheriff last page (page 5) though.

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next